ARUBA - Robyn Gardner, 35, Maryland woman missing in Aruba, 2 Aug 2011 - #11

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What a sicko to glom on to Natalee's tragedy that way!

At any rate, Natalie's Father has found human remains in Aruba and is having them tested to see if they are Natalee's.

Wondering IF not Natalee - will they test for Robyn??

And I assume this "creep" is still out there....

JUSTICE for ROBYN! :rose:

:judge:

Wondering IF not Natalee - will they test for Robyn??

And I assume this "creep" is still out there....

JUSTICE for ROBYN! :rose:

:judge:

I hadn't thought of that, if not Natalie's they sure should test them for Robyn !

I hope Robyn's family is in contact with the Holloways. I would hope they would want to be able to do their own testing on any remains found in Aruba, provided, they aren't Natalee's, of course.

Robyn Gardner was last seen in Oranjestad, Aruba, on Aug. 2, 2011, traveling with Gary Giordano, an acquaintance she met on a dating website. Giordano claimed Gardner was swept out to sea while snorkeling in waters off Baby Beach. Giordano, 50, allegedly told police he had noticed a current pulling them out to sea and signaled to Gardner that they should return to shore. But when he got to dry land, she was nowhere to be found.

Authorities conducted an extensive search of the area, but were unable to locate the 35-year-old Maryland woman's body. On Aug. 5, police took Giordano into custody before he left Aruba. Authorities held Giordano for four months in Gardner's disappearance, but he was released without charges in early December. Gardner vanished in the same Aruban town where teenager Natalee Holloway disappeared in May 2005. Gardner's whereabouts, like Holloway's, remain a mystery.

559e0f6a1700000a01325e48.jpeg

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entr...show=true#gallery/559e0f6ce4b0967291557f1d/21

Has there been any progress on testing for the bone fragment?

The “informant” said in one of his home videos that the bone fragment was taken from a female Caucasian skull by Ed Kramer, who took the skull from a local university to his home. Deception by liars, felons, a (dead) drug addict, and a convicted sex offender.

The “informant” said in one of his home videos that the bone fragment was taken from a female Caucasian skull by Ed Kramer, who took the skull from a local university to his home. Deception by liars, felons, a (dead) drug addict, and a convicted sex offender.
I never read this!!! Where is the article. Please leave a link!

When will resolution ever come to this case or the Holloway case? I feel that they were in fact the victims of a sex trade like Amy Lynn Bradley.

Horrible! I’m disgusted that anyone would do that! I want Natalees case to be solved and now Robyn’s case might never be solved!i feel that Robyn’s case could still be solved. This guy should be charged with perjury!

I’ve noticed that there has been no new news on Robyn’s Disappearance. I just want her found and brought home to her family who have been waiting for nearly a decade to bring her home.

Did the bone found in Aruba turn out to be Robyn's?

I can't believe the cctv video of the fight between GG and Robyn did not lead to jail for GG .

Did the bone found in Aruba turn out to be Robyn's?

I can't believe the cctv video of the fight between GG and Robyn did not lead to jail for GG .

IIRC, the fight was a rumor that reportedly didn’t really happen. Still I’ve always had my suspicions that it really did happen, I just find it hard to believe someone would make stuff like that up.
Either way I will always believe GG is guilty. JMO

Edit: Whoops, I watched a Dr. Phil episode from 2014 thinking it was from this year. DailyMotion date was deceiving. Sorry about that, ignore this or mods please delete

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Girlswillbegirls