Found Deceased UK - Libby Squire, 21, last seen outside Welly club, Hull, 31 Jan 2019 #13 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone asked when a potential body was seen in Paull?
It was first spotted at 1.45pm on the 26th Feb

"Posting on Facebook, Hull Coastguard said they were called out just after 1pm today to an “unidentified object”.

“Paged to unidentified object in the water seemingly attracting many birds at North Ferriby.

“Teams searched the shore line from Brough Haven to Welton Waters, Melton and North Ferriby, whilst Humber Rescue searched to Crabley Farm area.

“With good visibility but nothing of significance found, teams stood down and returned to station, pending further sightings.”

They resumed searching on the Weds 27th and Thursday 28th.

If we are to believe LS entered the water at Oak Road Park, Paull looks about half way, possibly just under, between potential entry point and where she was found. I'd say it's possible in the timings. The estuary is such an unimaginable amount of water a body could be swirling around it for weeks, I imagine once it hits the right tide, it's gone.
Of course the sighting at Paull may have been unrelated or even something innocent like a seal.
I would plot it on a map but I'm rubbish at stuff like that.

Someone asked when a potential body was seen in Paull?
It was first spotted at 1.45pm on the 26th Feb

"Posting on Facebook, Hull Coastguard said they were called out just after 1pm today to an “unidentified object”.

“Paged to unidentified object in the water seemingly attracting many birds at North Ferriby.

“Teams searched the shore line from Brough Haven to Welton Waters, Melton and North Ferriby, whilst Humber Rescue searched to Crabley Farm area.

“With good visibility but nothing of significance found, teams stood down and returned to station, pending further sightings.”

They resumed searching on the Weds 27th and Thursday 28th.

If we are to believe LS entered the water at Oak Road Park, Paull looks about half way, possibly just under, between potential entry point and where she was found. I'd say it's possible in the timings. The estuary is such an unimaginable amount of water a body could be swirling around it for weeks, I imagine once it hits the right tide, it's gone.
Of course the sighting at Paull may have been unrelated or even something innocent like a seal.
I would plot it on a map but I'm rubbish at stuff like that.
Was anything seen ñear The Deep?

Throughout this whole thread I've seen people refer to Croda. I just thought it was a local name for something, an area etc. I'm just looking at a Google map to follow the river down to the estuary etc. IT'S A SHOP!
Glad that's cleared up.
As you were.
Croda is factory that manufactures chemicals for health supplements.

@Woollybear when was the unverified report of a body near The Deep?
I'd have to scroll back up to find it but a few pages ago now while discussing the recovery of the body off Grimsby Roads, there was a post which mentioned two previously unverified dead body in the river sightings, one off The Deep and one out at Paull

Well apropos of no recent posts I am going to say this.

From the release of 'spidercam' I have had serious doubts about the spiderweb preventing a decent view. OIMO of course, but I think the spiderweb has been added to that CCTV - imo the spiderweb didn't exist.

I seriously doubt this webcam would have been released if it was possible to identify those filmed.

So imo after subtle additions to prevent identifications of individuals this cctv was released to the public. I am at a loss to explain why though :(
Interesting point. Personally I dont think the spidercam was manipulated. If the LE wanted to hide identities they could have simply blurred their faces
JMO

Hmmm. Could it just be that Beresford Av is more well known than Haworth which is a side street you can't turn onto from Bev Road and may not sound familiar to motorists? If appealing for witnesses the area would be pinpointed more obviously than using Haworth.

My gut feeling is PR was cruising about and spotted something interesting going on and thought he'd go and park up discreetly so he could get a better look. I'm unconvinced he knew he was going to harm Libby at that point, since he parked up and sat right in front of a business (whether he could see the camera or not, I think if I was planning something nefarious I'd assume there might be one there)

I suspect he stopped because LS was kicking up a bit of a storm. She was drunk and distressed and people are assuming she was crying to herself.... I think it’s more likely she was shouting and causing a scene, hence why greybeard stopped. People don’t stop their car unless there is some commotion.
He talked her down , grabs her elbow and she falls or he pushed her into the front seat..... ( as seen on the cctv )
He then proceeds to ask her where she lives and he thinks he will do his usual Pervy flashing on her and get away with it. Therefore he asks her the postcode. It’s only as he drives that he starts to see a bigger opportunity as she is so smashed , she doesn’t know where she is going .
The sat nav entry was a mistake that he made as it was an opportunistic attack. Having realised the next day he tells him sister or whoever , to make any cover story more believable.
He will surely have researched this type of crime and how to dispose of a body and that is why

Thank you for being so patient with me. Totally there now.

Usually I look at the thread on my phone so maps aren't always that clear. I've fired up the old lap top tonight and I'm having a good old street view look.
I can see why someone might run out of the path/area to the right of the CCTV now.
I've been brought up in the back end of nowhere and i'm not afraid of woods in the night or parks etc, but I'm not sure I'd chose to take that route if there was another one.

Thank you for being so patient with me. Totally there now.

Usually I look at the thread on my phone so maps aren't always that clear. I've fired up the old lap top tonight and I'm having a good old street view look.
I can see why someone might run out of the path/area to the right of the CCTV now.
I've been brought up in the back end of nowhere and i'm not afraid of woods in the night or parks etc, but I'm not sure I'd chose to take that route if there was another one.

Streetview is a nightmare to use on phones, so you have my sympathy.

I respectfully disagree @paddy40

I don’t think LS was shouting and causing a scene. Wasn’t there an MSM report about the students or taxi driver asking if she was ok when the taxi dropped her off that said she mumbled a response/mumbled to herself. I’ll go back and check the report.

In the 2-3 minutes it took her to reach Beverley/Beresford junction, i can’t see why she would suddenly be shouting. IMO she fell/stumbled or maybe had walked out into the road not at the pedestrian crossing nearby, which prompted grey beard to stop and help her

Why can't you watch it? It doesn't show much, you can't even really tell if the person is female, let alone Libby. Anyway, I am pretty certain the article hasn't been changed, so I think you must have got the 20 minute reference from posts here. Either way, it certainly doesn't say there was 20 minutes of suspicious activity. A statement like that would have been absolutely pounced on here and dissected to within an inch of its life!!
I can't watch because of what a lot of us think it shows. Lots of people think that, for reasons that have been discussed here ad nauseumi (the reliability of the sources etc) it shows Libby getting into the car. I don't want to see what might be the last ever sighting of Libby alive when I can go with what's discussed here.

ITV certainly say suspicious activity and 20 minutes in the same clip so both are mentioned anyway. I've heard the 20 minutes part discussed but not the suspicious activity particularly.

Yes, but nobody said there was "20 minutes of suspicious activity". I think the suspicious activity mentioned refers to Libby allegedly getting in the car. That's all.

Last edited:
I was just wondering if PR's other offences had not come to light giving the police a chance to lock him up whilst they kept gathering
evidence and with the hope they would find Libby's body.Would they have charged him with abduction?

The 'They' that decide whether or not to charge is the CPS. They look first at the evidence and if there isn't enough for a realistic chance of conviction, the case will not proceed, no matter how serious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jaye 502