IN IN - Amiah Robertson, 8 months, Indianapolis, 15 Mar 2019 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man you’re good.

I think I might have copied the original in text above, so let me do a recopy text from last link change in status. If there’s a change, note current time.

ETA:
Home / Indianapolis, IN /
Vehicle Details

TOW DETAILS
TR Number: 20190317A0015
License: BBU582 - IN
VIN: *************2027
Vehicle: RED 1996 ISUZU RODEO
Towed Date and Time: 3/17/19 4:27 AM
Towed By: Indianapolis Metropolitan Police Department
Towed From: 1017 N Hamilton Ave
Reason: ARREST Arrest
Tow Company: AutoReturn - Indianapolis
2451 S. Belmont Ave, Indianapolis, IN
Google Maps

Comparing this post to the one I just made a few minute ago, standby:

ETA: it appears 15 minutes ago it was still release pending.

——

From timeline, vehicle description:
“Police say Lyons was last seen driving a maroon 1996 Isuzu Rodeo.“

Vs:

From tow report, vehicle description:
TR Number: 20190317A0015
License: BBU582 - IN
VIN: *************2027
Vehicle: RED 1996 ISUZU RODEO
Source: https://www.autoreturn.com/indianapolis-in/find-vehicle/details?vehicle=3037547
It's curious that vehicle was towed from address provided as that of the baby on incident report, when incident address is that of the babysitter/party house.

eta- apologies this has already been posted, I was catching up in reverse.

Last edited:
Regarding his Facebook and locations, he posted a photo of what looks like a welcome sign for an area, Haughville, in October of 2017. It's currently his Facebook cover photo. Searching Haughville, it looks like a neighborhood of Indianapolis. I'm not a local, so I'm not sure if this is an area that has been already mentioned, or if it's a different area of town. Interesting comment on the photo post, too.

Following up on this:

Haughville:

Straight shot north, 5 min via S. Warman (that’s the third or fourth time btw S. Warman has come up as “via”, fwiw).

This is interesting to me and requires a further examination, moo.

Last edited:
Here is the video, Knox if you want to review:

Nice to see you, btw. Hopefully we have better luck looking for Amiah than we have Heather Elvis!

Dear Kadoober,

Thank you once again very much for transcribing. Bringing this forward in text form so we can internally refer to and quote:

Press Conference Amiah Roberston, 3/23/2019
Press Conference Regarding the disappearance of Amiah Roberston, 3/23/2019
By @Kadoober for WS

Police Chief Bryan Roach:
“Well thank you for coming, to discuss, the case of AMiah Robertson. Uh, it’s been a week, last Saturday was uh, we were notified of a missing person. Uh, I want you to know that we are here today, uh, because we’re frustrated, and quite frankly, angry, uh, because of misinformation, and lack of information, and uh, lack of cooperation from those most closely involved. This is a 8 month of child and I think all of us would agree that somebody knows her whereabouts. And the detective, who you will hear from pretty soon, asked for this, so this is not about just, uh, giving the media information, this is, this is a need that we have and so that’s why we’re here. Let me give you a little bit of the backstory, uh, and, and then we’ll let Detective Burkhardt kind of explain some of the details and then we’ll answer any questions.”

“If you remember last Saturday, on the 16th, our Missing Persons was notified of a missing girl, 8 months old, uh, Amiah Robertson. That date is significant, and you’ll know why, uh, when you listen to the detective. So last Saturday we were notified. Missing persons, because of their expertise, and experience, figured out quickly, through their investigation, that this was a little different than most missing persons cases, of a small child. They enlisted the help of our homicide investigators. So we’re telling you now, this is a homicide investigation. And it has been, all week. Uh, since early on, because things just didn’t add up. Um, I think it’s significant that, uh, that occurred quickly, because it gives you an idea of some of the frustrations that we’ve had in this case. On the 19th, uh, we let you all know, because we wanted to enlist the help of the community, because we just didn’t have that much information. Also on the 19th, if you remember, there was a Silver Alert that was done, we didn’t have enough information to do an Amber Alert, but a Silver Alert was done. Also on the 19th a search warrant was served, at a residence in order to gain physical evidence, in hopes of gaining physical evidence, and also, doing some additional interviews, to figure out what happened to uh, uh, Amiah.”

“On the 20th we got a tip, uh, that at McCarty and White River uh, there were some child belongings that may or may not have belonged to Amiah. We went out there, did a search, we enlisted the help - there were some items real close to the water, we enlisted the help of IFD and we collected some items from there, and we’ll let Detective Burkhardt kind of talk about what that did or didn’t do in this investigation.”

(2:49) “Um, the 21st? We expanded that search a little bit, went a little bit down stream, there was no additional information but it was just uh, to be thorough. On the 22nd there were a group of community members, unsolicited from us, that also went out and helped. I want to thank them, I want to thank all of you, uh, I also want to thank the number of detectives, that have uh, been working day and night on this case. And all those tips that have come in. I’d like to be mindful, that those tips, uh, should not be conjecture of what we are doing, or should be doing, or what people think we should be doing, because that interferes with our investigation but if you have any information at all, please provide that to us. Uh, up here with me is Lieutenant Bruce Smith, along with Detective Jeannie Burkhardt, and uh, our Major Turner from Investigations. So right now I”d like to introduce Jeannie Burkhardt.”

(3:47) [Jeannie Burkhardt]
“Thank you for coming. I’m going to give a brief statement, touch on a couple of things that the Chief spoke about, and then Lieutenant Smith will answer any questions you may have.”

“Um. I’m gonna just start out by saying on March 9th, at approximately 1:15PM Amiah Robertson was last seen alive, and well with Robert Lyons in the 200 block of South Holmes, Robert Lyons was driving a 1996 Izuzu Rodeo, maroon in color. It is in poor condition. Robert stayed on the Southwest side of Indianapolis until 10:00PM, when he returned back to the mother, Amber Robertson, alone, without Amiah. Amber gave permission for Amiah to stay with the babysitter, until the following morning. Um, the babysitter and the other witnesses, aw Robert leave her house at 1:15 with Amiah. Robert has told family, friends, and myself, where Amiah should be, alive and OK. All of these locations and homes, were checked, with full cooperation from residents. Some places she was said to be by Robert do not exist. Since March 10th Robert Lyons has taunted Amber Robertson about Amiah’s whereabouts. I’m asking the public to come forward, if they saw Robert or Amiah on March 9th, or any day thereafter. On March 9th, he was in the area of Rockville Road, and Mickley (sp?) Avenue, for an extended period of time. So if you live in that area, I would ask that you try to remember if you saw anything suspicious, if you saw Robert, or Amiah, or this truck. Um, quickly I’d like to say as far as the location site on McCarty and Tipp streets, the items that were found on the bank have been identified as belonging to Amiah. So, I will pass it on to Lieutenant Smith.”

(5:59) [Lieutenant Smith]
LS: “Questions?”

Q: “Um, I guess the mother told us that the items were located involved some clothing and the carseat, is that accurate?”

LS: “Um, I, you know, just, for the integrity of the investigation I don’t think we’ll talk specifically about what items we did find, but we have confirmed, some of the items did belong to Amiah, or Amiah’s family.”

Q: “Um and, it seems to reason that you guys suspect Robert as doing something wrong in this case, are you guys speaking directly to him in this, is this why you guys called this today, or are you hoping to soften his heart a little bit?”

LS: “Well we certainly are speaking to anybody who would have information and if this, these, if this process here would bring him forward with accurate information as to what happened to Amiah, that would be great but, this is really for anybody who has information that has not come forward yet.”

Q: “Do you know where Robert Lyons is now?”

LS: “Uh, no.”

Q: “When was the last time you saw him, or talked to him?”

LS: “Um, I’m not real sure, I know he was released on a separate, unrelated charge, um, about 3 or 4 days ago.”

Q: “Lieutenant, put this into context, she went missing or was last seen alive and well on March 9th, she wasn’t reported missing until a week later. Is that concerning in this situation?”

LS: “Well it’s very concerning, and uh, you know I think that that has led to some of the difficulties we’ve had in tracking down exactly what happened.”

Q: “You mention your frustration with the family I know you spoke about Robert so the mother, has she been in contact with Robert has she told you all anything?”

LS: “Well, I don’t know if we specifically said the family we were frustrated with, I think we’re just frustrated with those people that may have had some information early on, and some of that information that we were given was misleading. There are certainly people that were, right away were providing good information, and there were some that weren’t.”

Q: “Is that just Robert, or are there other people specifically that you guys have a feeling aren’t telling you (trails off I can’t make it out)”

LS: “You know, I guess it’s, the big mystery here is um, what, we don’t know what we don’t know and uh, there are people we’ve taken statements from, that we’ve been able to verify the things that they’ve said, and certainly there are things that are unverified, so, um, as far as who those specific people are, you know, they know who they are and we ask that they come forward or anyone else that may have information come forward.”

Q: “Is Robert officially a person of interest?”

LS: “He is certainly a suspect in her disappearance.”

Q: “How do charges like that get filed, I mean, someone loses an infant child, you’ve spoken with them, are there criminal charges that he faces if, if the child is found? Is that we hasn’t been arrested yet, or have there been no arrests I’m just curious...”

LS: “Well, so, with, part of what besides looking for, verifying facts, we’ve been in communication with the Marion County prosecutors office, who ultimately decide what charges would be filed and who they would be filed against, um, you know, at this point, um, her disappearance is criminal, um, and, so, the persons responsible for that would be the ones we look to and hold accountable.”

Q: “********* relationship with Robert Lyons what else do we know about his relationship with this family other than just… boyfriend.”

LS: “Um, you know that, that’s the extent of it.”

Q: “*******relationship? How long had they ****”

LS: “You know I’m, I’m uncertain. It’s something that I’m sure that we have, I just can’t speak to that.”

Q: “Can you guys provide a little more clarity on I guess your timeline of dealing with Robert? My understanding was that he was arrested at some point between the 9th, and you said getting released 3 days ago, and has he not been since seen at all since that time, or”

LS: “So...”

Q: “When was he arrested?”

LS: “I believe it was the 16th or 17th. 17th, I”m sorry.”

J. Burkhardt: “HE was arrested on the 17th on a domestic related charge, based on that evidence having nothing to do with the, with what we’re talking about now. Um, he was released. Um, and as far as knowing his whereabouts, you know this investigation is ongoing, I just do not feel comfortable talking about what I’m doing as far as.. Robert Lyons.”

Pick back up at 10:29

Last edited:
I can't recall if she was insinuating he may have went to the apartments, or just a general location? There seem to be lots of apartments on N Mickley ...
Google Maps: Report Inappropriate Image

Sounds to me like the specific apartments, IMO.

"Police say Amiah was last seen with her mom's boyfriend Robert Lyons. He was seen at Mickley Ave & Rockville Rd on March 9 (Addison Creek Apartments)."
Wayne Township Fire Department

And from the press conference post below this by @Kadoober:

Q: What was the address of where (can’t hear)….
JB: It’s Rockville and Mickley, right there on the corner, there’s a Food Mart, and a laundromat, and the apartments. The Addison apartments.

Transcription is finished - link here, followed by text so Mags can snip to her hearts content :)

Transcribed by Kadoober for Websleuths.

CBR: Chief Bryan Roach

LS: Lieutenant Smith

JB: Detective Jeannie Burkhardt

MT: Major Turner

Q: Any media asking a question to anyone noted above.

Well thank you for coming, to discuss, the case of AMiah Robertson. Uh, it’s been a week, last Saturday was uh, we were notified of a missing person. Uh, I want you to know that we are here today, uh, because we’re frustrated, and quite frankly, angry, uh, because of misinformation, and lack of information, and uh, lack of cooperation from those most closely involved. This is a 8 month of child and I think all of us would agree that somebody knows her whereabouts. And the detective, who you will hear from pretty soon, asked for this, so this is not about just, uh, giving the media information, this is, this is a need that we have and so that’s why we’re here. Let me give you a little bit of the backstory, uh, and, and then we’ll let Detective Burkhardt kind of explain some of the details and then we’ll answer any questions.

If you remember last Saturday, on the 16th, our Missing Persons was notified of a missing girl, 8 months old, uh, Amiah Robertson. That date is significant, and you’ll know why, uh, when you listen to the detective. So last Saturday we were notified. Missing persons, because of their expertise, and experience, figured out quickly, through their investigation, that this was a little different than most missing persons cases, of a small child. They enlisted the help of our homicide investigators. So we’re telling you now, this is a homicide investigation. And it has been, all week. Uh, since early on, because things just didn’t add up. Um, I think it’s significant that, uh, that occurred quickly, because it gives you an idea of some of the frustrations that we’ve had in this case. On the 19th, uh, we let you all know, because we wanted to enlist the help of the community, because we just didn’t have that much information. Also on the 19th, if you remember, there was a Silver Alert that was done, we didn’t have enough information to do an Amber Alert, but a Silver Alert was done. Also on the 19th a search warrant was served, at a residence in order to gain physical evidence, in hopes of gaining physical evidence, and also, doing some additional interviews, to figure out what happened to uh, uh, Amiah.

On the 20th we got a tip, uh, that at McCarty and White River uh, there were some child belongings that may or may not have belonged to Amiah. We went out there, did a search, we enlisted the help - there were some items real close to the water, we enlisted the help of IFD and we collected some items from there, and we’ll let Detective Burkhardt kind of talk about what that did or didn’t do in this investigation.

(2:49) Um, the 21st? We expanded that search a little bit, went a little bit down stream, there was no additional information but it was just uh, to be thorough. On the 22nd there were a group of community members, unsolicited from us, that also went out and helped. I want to thank them, I want to thank all of you, uh, I also want to thank the number of detectives, that have uh, been working day and night on this case. And all those tips that have come in. I’d like to be mindful, that those tips, uh, should not be conjecture of what we are doing, or should be doing, or what people think we should be doing, because that interferes with our investigation but if you have any information at all, please provide that to us. Uh, up here with me is Lieutenant Bruce Smith, along with Detective Jeannie Burkhardt, and uh, our Major Turner from Investigations. So right now I”d like to introduce Jeannie Burkhardt.

Thank you for coming. I’m going to give a brief statement, touch on a couple of things that the Chief spoke about, and then Lieutenant Smith will answer any questions you may have.

Um. I’m gonna just start out by saying on March 9th, at approximately 1:15PM Amiah Robertson was last seen alive, and well with Robert Lyons in the 200 block of South Holmes, Robert Lyons was driving a 1996 Izuzu Rodeo, maroon in color. It is in poor condition. Robert stayed on the Southwest side of Indianapolis until 10:00PM, when he returned back to the mother, Amber Robertson, alone, without Amiah. Amber gave permission for Amiah to stay with the babysitter, until the following morning. Um, the babysitter and the other witnesses, aw Robert leave her house at 1:15 with Amiah. Robert has told family, friends, and myself, where Amiah should be, alive and OK. All of these locations and homes, were checked, with full cooperation from residents. Some places she was said to be by Robert do not exist. Since March 10th Robert Lyons has taunted Amber Robertson about Amiah’s whereabouts. I’m asking the public to come forward, if they saw Robert or Amiah on March 9th, or any day thereafter. On March 9th, he was in the area of Rockville Road, and Mickley (sp?) Avenue, for an extended period of time. So if you live in that area, I would ask that you try to remember if you saw anything suspicious, if you saw Robert, or Amiah, or this truck. Um, quickly I’d like to say as far as the location site on McCarty and Tipp streets, the items that were found on the bank have been identified as belonging to Amiah. So, I will pass it on to Lieutenant Smith.

LS: Questions?

Q: Um, I guess the mother told us that the items were located involved some clothing and the carseat, is that accurate?

LS: Um, I, you know, just, for the integrity of the investigation I don’t think we’ll talk specifically about what items we did find, but we have confirmed, some of the items did belong to Amiah, or Amiah’s family.

Q: Um and, it seems to reason that you guys suspect Robert as doing something wrong in this case, are you guys speaking directly to him in this, is this why you guys called this today, or are you hoping to soften his heart a little bit?

LS: Well we certainly are speaking to anybody who would have information and if this, these, if this process here would bring him forward with accurate information as to what happened to Amiah, that would be great but, this is really for anybody who has information that has not come forward yet.

Q: Do you know where Robert Lyons is now?

LS: Uh, no.

Q: When was the last time you saw him, or talked to him?

LS: Um, I’m not real sure, I know he was released on a separate, unrelated charge, um, about 3 or 4 days ago.

Q: Lieutenant, put this into context, she went missing or was last seen alive and well on March 9th, she wasn’t reported missing until a week later. Is that concerning in this situation?

LS: Well it’s very concerning, and uh, you know I think that that has led to some of the difficulties we’ve had in tracking down exactly what happened.

Q: You mention your frustration with the family I know you spoke about Robert so the mother, has she been in contact with Robert has she told you all anything?

LS: Well, I don’t know if we specifically said the family we were frustrated with, I think we’re just frustrated with those people that may have had some information early on, and some of that information that we were given was misleading. There are certainly people that were, right away were providing good information, and there were some that weren’t.

Q: Is that just Robert, or are there other people specifically that you guys have a feeling aren’t telling you (trails off I can’t make it out)

LS: You know, I guess it’s, the big mystery here is um, what, we don’t know what we don’t know and uh, there are people we’ve taken statements from, that we’ve been able to verify the things that they’ve said, and certainly there are things that are unverified, so, um, as far as who those specific people are, you know, they know who they are and we ask that they come forward or anyone else that may have information come forward.

Q: Is Robert officially a person of interest?

LS: He is certainly a suspect in her disappearance.

Q: How do charges like that get filed, I mean, someone loses an infant child, you’ve spoken with them, are there criminal charges that he faces if, if the child is found? Is that we hasn’t been arrested yet, or have there been no arrests I’m just curious..

LS: Well, so, with, part of what besides looking for, verifying facts, we’ve been in communication with the Marion County prosecutors office, who ultimately decide what charges would be filed and who they would be filed against, um, you know, at this point, um, her disappearance is criminal, um, and, so, the persons responsible for that would be the ones we look to and hold accountable .

Q: ********* relationship with Robert Lyons what else do we know about his relationship with this family other than just… boyfriend.

LS: Um, you know that, that’s the extent of it.

Q: *******relationship? How long had they ****

LS: You know I’m, I’m uncertain. It’s something that I’m sure that we have, I just can’t speak to that.

Q: Can you guys provide a little more clarity on I guess your timeline of dealing with Robert? My understanding was that he was arrested at some point between the 9th, and you said getting released 3 days ago, and has he not been since seen at all since that time, or

LS: So...

Q: When was he arrested?

LS: I believe it was the 16th or 17th. 17th, I”m sorry.

J. Burkhardt: HE was arrested on the 17th on a domestic related charge, based on that evidence having nothing to do with the, with what we’re talking about now. Um, he was released. Um, and as far as knowing his whereabouts, you know this investigation is ongoing, I just do not feel comfortable talking about what I’m doing as far as, with Robert Lyons. But I just wanted you to know, he is a suspect.

Q: He’s a suspect in the homicide investigation then?

JB: Yes.

Q: Question for Major Turner, obviously there’s been a lot of speculation on social media with any case, how does that impact all sorts of your guys investigation, when people start rumors and things like that?

MT: We ah, we will take any tip…

Q: Can you talk in the mike for us?

MT: Yeah, sorry. We will take any tip, we won’t overlook anything, I guess the negative aspect about that is gonna be they just start spreading rumors and innuendos, uh, we have to investigate everything, and that takes time away from the solid leads. So, we just again like Chief Roach stated, any leads, any information that you get, just don’t spread gossip and rumor, you know, call our 317-262-TIPS, if you have something you would like to give us, don’t spread it on social media, call our tips hotline. And we will deal with it directly.

(11:22) Q: Can you tell us a little bit more about this vehicle and, when ah, it was spotted over by Rockville and Mickley, and what do you think was going on over there what’s in that part of town, why someone was driving around over there? Is there anybody over there - what’s significant about that neighborhood and that day?

JB: I’ll just tell you what’s signifi - it was approximately around 1:30PM, until about ah, 8:30, in the evening, on March 9th, that he was in that area, there’s a Food Mart there, there’s apartments there, and that’s as far as I want to go with that.

JB: It’s Rockville and Mickley, right there on the corner, there’s a Food Mart, and a laundromat, and the apartments. The Addison apartments.

Q: Is that an area that he frequents? He lives around over there, he knows people over there?

JB: It’s an area I know, he was there on March 9th, I’m not sure what he was doing, and that’s why I’m asking for help, why he was in that area.

Q: Do you guys assume then, that you’ve either gotten people that spotted him over there, or maybe there’s surveillance video of that vehicle in the area?

JB: I just don’t… I… I think with the integrity of the investigation I would rather not answer that.

Q: I think you have made mention him taunting the mother a few times, what exactly does that mean?

LS: Well, I think that, through our investigation, we’ve come across some information that, uh, leads us to believe he has expressed that he knew where the child was, to the mother. And, um, but, never quite revealed that, so.. Um, that… that’s how we characterize it.

Q: And given the nature of how long it took for her to be reported missing, is her mother a suspect in any one (can’t hear)...

LS: Not at this time.

Q: Do you believe Amiah is dead, and do you believe that Robert Lyons took her.

(13:14) LS: Well, so, I think we all hope for the best, always, but I think we can’t ignore the reality of the situation. Amiah can not take care of herself. And, absent somebody else who is currently taking care of her, um, that hasn’t come forward, uh, you know, we are very concerned about what happened to her, so, um, you know (cough) we don’t want to give up on hope, but we can’t ignore the reality.

Q: Are you satisfied with the moms explanation about why it took her so long to report this child missing, or are there still some holes in that explanation?

LS: We understand the explanation we’re just, that’s part of the investigation so we’re not going to discuss it, uh, we understand the explanation and have evidence to support it.

Q: Has she been fully cooperative outside of that?

LS: Uh, she has been cooperative.

Q: people watch this and want to know, want to find Robert, is there, should they be looking (know idea what is said here), or anything like that, or what’s the best way they can be helping with this?

(14:17) LS: So we’re not looking for Robert, currently. We’re not actively seeking him, um, what we would like people to do is, based on the information we gave them, and the things we know, and where he was on cert - on that day, and what his vehicle looks like, to if they have any recall of seeing him ,or if they know him, and they can help us, uh, determine where he was during those times and what was going on and if Amiah was with him, if Amiah wasn’t, um, those are the kind of things we’re looking for help on. Uh, as far as where he is right now, ah, at this time, we are not seeking him.

Q: For people watching live on our website right now, reiterate the vehicle, the make and model of that vehicle, and those times again real quickly?

JB: It’s a 1996 maroon Izuzu Rodeo, in poor condition, and, we’re looking in the area of Rockville and Mickley, to be specific. Um, around 1:30PM up until 8:30PM. However, he was on the Southwest side of town, most of that afternoon, so basically the SW side of town in Indianapolis.

Q: That’s March 9th?

JB: Yes sir.

Q: Chief, obviously this has been a difficult investigation, can you talk about how frustrating this has been for the department and the detectives?

CBR: It’s.. it’s an 8 month old, right? And uh, it’s very clear, she can’t protect herself, and there’s absolutely no information that anybody is. And, uh, so it’s frustrating, I don’t think we’re any different from members of the public who may be watching this, and, and that are frustrated. And uh, it’s devastating and it will live with this detective for… for the rest of her life. Um, and so we want answers, we hope that the best comes out of this, uh, but no that the detectives are working day in, and day out and they’ll continue to do that until we bring some resolution to this.

Q: Is the FBI still, a part?

JB: Yes they are, they are still involved.

Q: Can you guys put a number to the amount of tips you’ve received?

CBR: You know, I asked that before we came here, they’re coming in constantly. And they’re, actively looking at those tips now, and they have been doing that since, the 17th.

Q: Just to clarify, the FBI was already involved because you guys have a working relationship with them already with Safe Streets and everything, it’s not like they were called in special for this specific incident.

CBR: Sure, we’re a large agency, we have a lot of resources, but we also realize that there are other agencies within our Federal partners, and also local we call on them, any additional tools, that we can apply to this case, or other cases and any expertise, and quite frankly a different way of viewing things, of looking at things, and they’ve been huddled up numerous times throughout this week to just, have those discussions, what if, what if this, and what, what do you have that might help in this case?

Thank you.

CBR: Thanks, appreciate it.

Here is the video, Knox if you want to take a look again:

Nice to see you, btw. Hopefully we have better luck looking for Amiah than we have Heather Elvis!

Dear Kadoober,

Thank you once again very much for transcribing. Bringing this forward in text form so we can internally refer to and quote:

By @Kadoober for WS

“Well thank you for coming, to discuss, the case of AMiah Robertson. Uh, it’s been a week, last Saturday was uh, we were notified of a missing person. Uh, I want you to know that we are here today, uh, because we’re frustrated, and quite frankly, angry, uh, because of misinformation, and lack of information, and uh, lack of cooperation from those most closely involved. This is a 8 month of child and I think all of us would agree that somebody knows her whereabouts. And the detective, who you will hear from pretty soon, asked for this, so this is not about just, uh, giving the media information, this is, this is a need that we have and so that’s why we’re here. Let me give you a little bit of the backstory, uh, and, and then we’ll let Detective Burkhardt kind of explain some of the details and then we’ll answer any questions.”

“If you remember last Saturday, on the 16th, our Missing Persons was notified of a missing girl, 8 months old, uh, Amiah Robertson. That date is significant, and you’ll know why, uh, when you listen to the detective. So last Saturday we were notified. Missing persons, because of their expertise, and experience, figured out quickly, through their investigation, that this was a little different than most missing persons cases, of a small child. They enlisted the help of our homicide investigators. So we’re telling you now, this is a homicide investigation. And it has been, all week. Uh, since early on, because things just didn’t add up. Um, I think it’s significant that, uh, that occurred quickly, because it gives you an idea of some of the frustrations that we’ve had in this case. On the 19th, uh, we let you all know, because we wanted to enlist the help of the community, because we just didn’t have that much information. Also on the 19th, if you remember, there was a Silver Alert that was done, we didn’t have enough information to do an Amber Alert, but a Silver Alert was done. Also on the 19th a search warrant was served, at a residence in order to gain physical evidence, in hopes of gaining physical evidence, and also, doing some additional interviews, to figure out what happened to uh, uh, Amiah.”

“On the 20th we got a tip, uh, that at McCarty and White River uh, there were some child belongings that may or may not have belonged to Amiah. We went out there, did a search, we enlisted the help - there were some items real close to the water, we enlisted the help of IFD and we collected some items from there, and we’ll let Detective Burkhardt kind of talk about what that did or didn’t do in this investigation.”

(2:49) “Um, the 21st? We expanded that search a little bit, went a little bit down stream, there was no additional information but it was just uh, to be thorough. On the 22nd there were a group of community members, unsolicited from us, that also went out and helped. I want to thank them, I want to thank all of you, uh, I also want to thank the number of detectives, that have uh, been working day and night on this case. And all those tips that have come in. I’d like to be mindful, that those tips, uh, should not be conjecture of what we are doing, or should be doing, or what people think we should be doing, because that interferes with our investigation but if you have any information at all, please provide that to us. Uh, up here with me is Lieutenant Bruce Smith, along with Detective Jeannie Burkhardt, and uh, our Major Turner from Investigations. So right now I”d like to introduce Jeannie Burkhardt.”

“Thank you for coming. I’m going to give a brief statement, touch on a couple of things that the Chief spoke about, and then Lieutenant Smith will answer any questions you may have.”

“Um. I’m gonna just start out by saying on March 9th, at approximately 1:15PM Amiah Robertson was last seen alive, and well with Robert Lyons in the 200 block of South Holmes, Robert Lyons was driving a 1996 Izuzu Rodeo, maroon in color. It is in poor condition. Robert stayed on the Southwest side of Indianapolis until 10:00PM, when he returned back to the mother, Amber Robertson, alone, without Amiah. Amber gave permission for Amiah to stay with the babysitter, until the following morning. Um, the babysitter and the other witnesses, aw Robert leave her house at 1:15 with Amiah. Robert has told family, friends, and myself, where Amiah should be, alive and OK. All of these locations and homes, were checked, with full cooperation from residents. Some places she was said to be by Robert do not exist. Since March 10th Robert Lyons has taunted Amber Robertson about Amiah’s whereabouts. I’m asking the public to come forward, if they saw Robert or Amiah on March 9th, or any day thereafter. On March 9th, he was in the area of Rockville Road, and Mickley (sp?) Avenue, for an extended period of time. So if you live in that area, I would ask that you try to remember if you saw anything suspicious, if you saw Robert, or Amiah, or this truck. Um, quickly I’d like to say as far as the location site on McCarty and Tipp streets, the items that were found on the bank have been identified as belonging to Amiah. So, I will pass it on to Lieutenant Smith.”

LS: “Questions?”

Q: “Um, I guess the mother told us that the items were located involved some clothing and the carseat, is that accurate?”

LS: “Um, I, you know, just, for the integrity of the investigation I don’t think we’ll talk specifically about what items we did find, but we have confirmed, some of the items did belong to Amiah, or Amiah’s family.”

Q: “Um and, it seems to reason that you guys suspect Robert as doing something wrong in this case, are you guys speaking directly to him in this, is this why you guys called this today, or are you hoping to soften his heart a little bit?”

LS: “Well we certainly are speaking to anybody who would have information and if this, these, if this process here would bring him forward with accurate information as to what happened to Amiah, that would be great but, this is really for anybody who has information that has not come forward yet.”

Q: “Do you know where Robert Lyons is now?”

LS: “Uh, no.”

Q: “When was the last time you saw him, or talked to him?”

LS: “Um, I’m not real sure, I know he was released on a separate, unrelated charge, um, about 3 or 4 days ago.”

Q: “Lieutenant, put this into context, she went missing or was last seen alive and well on March 9th, she wasn’t reported missing until a week later. Is that concerning in this situation?”

LS: “Well it’s very concerning, and uh, you know I think that that has led to some of the difficulties we’ve had in tracking down exactly what happened.”

Q: “You mention your frustration with the family I know you spoke about Robert so the mother, has she been in contact with Robert has she told you all anything?”

LS: “Well, I don’t know if we specifically said the family we were frustrated with, I think we’re just frustrated with those people that may have had some information early on, and some of that information that we were given was misleading. There are certainly people that were, right away were providing good information, and there were some that weren’t.”

Q: “Is that just Robert, or are there other people specifically that you guys have a feeling aren’t telling you (trails off I can’t make it out)”

LS: “You know, I guess it’s, the big mystery here is um, what, we don’t know what we don’t know and uh, there are people we’ve taken statements from, that we’ve been able to verify the things that they’ve said, and certainly there are things that are unverified, so, um, as far as who those specific people are, you know, they know who they are and we ask that they come forward or anyone else that may have information come forward.”

Q: “Is Robert officially a person of interest?”

LS: “He is certainly a suspect in her disappearance.”

Q: “How do charges like that get filed, I mean, someone loses an infant child, you’ve spoken with them, are there criminal charges that he faces if, if the child is found? Is that we hasn’t been arrested yet, or have there been no arrests I’m just curious...”

LS: “Well, so, with, part of what besides looking for, verifying facts, we’ve been in communication with the Marion County prosecutors office, who ultimately decide what charges would be filed and who they would be filed against, um, you know, at this point, um, her disappearance is criminal, um, and, so, the persons responsible for that would be the ones we look to and hold accountable.”

Q: “********* relationship with Robert Lyons what else do we know about his relationship with this family other than just… boyfriend.”

LS: “Um, you know that, that’s the extent of it.”

Q: “*******relationship? How long had they ****”

LS: “You know I’m, I’m uncertain. It’s something that I’m sure that we have, I just can’t speak to that.”

Q: “Can you guys provide a little more clarity on I guess your timeline of dealing with Robert? My understanding was that he was arrested at some point between the 9th, and you said getting released 3 days ago, and has he not been since seen at all since that time, or”

LS: “So...”

Q: “When was he arrested?”

LS: “I believe it was the 16th or 17th. 17th, I”m sorry.”

J. Burkhardt: “HE was arrested on the 17th on a domestic related charge, based on that evidence having nothing to do with the, with what we’re talking about now. Um, he was released. Um, and as far as knowing his whereabouts, you know this investigation is ongoing, I just do not feel comfortable talking about what I’m doing as far as.. Robert Lyons.”

Pick back up at 10:29

Transcription is finished - link here, followed by text so Mags can snip to her hearts content :)

Transcribed by Kadoober for Websleuths.

CBR: Chief Bryan Roach

LS: Lieutenant Smith

JB: Detective Jeannie Burkhardt

MT: Major Turner

Q: Any media asking a question to anyone noted above.

Well thank you for coming, to discuss, the case of AMiah Robertson. Uh, it’s been a week, last Saturday was uh, we were notified of a missing person. Uh, I want you to know that we are here today, uh, because we’re frustrated, and quite frankly, angry, uh, because of misinformation, and lack of information, and uh, lack of cooperation from those most closely involved. This is a 8 month of child and I think all of us would agree that somebody knows her whereabouts. And the detective, who you will hear from pretty soon, asked for this, so this is not about just, uh, giving the media information, this is, this is a need that we have and so that’s why we’re here. Let me give you a little bit of the backstory, uh, and, and then we’ll let Detective Burkhardt kind of explain some of the details and then we’ll answer any questions.

If you remember last Saturday, on the 16th, our Missing Persons was notified of a missing girl, 8 months old, uh, Amiah Robertson. That date is significant, and you’ll know why, uh, when you listen to the detective. So last Saturday we were notified. Missing persons, because of their expertise, and experience, figured out quickly, through their investigation, that this was a little different than most missing persons cases, of a small child. They enlisted the help of our homicide investigators. So we’re telling you now, this is a homicide investigation. And it has been, all week. Uh, since early on, because things just didn’t add up. Um, I think it’s significant that, uh, that occurred quickly, because it gives you an idea of some of the frustrations that we’ve had in this case. On the 19th, uh, we let you all know, because we wanted to enlist the help of the community, because we just didn’t have that much information. Also on the 19th, if you remember, there was a Silver Alert that was done, we didn’t have enough information to do an Amber Alert, but a Silver Alert was done. Also on the 19th a search warrant was served, at a residence in order to gain physical evidence, in hopes of gaining physical evidence, and also, doing some additional interviews, to figure out what happened to uh, uh, Amiah.

On the 20th we got a tip, uh, that at McCarty and White River uh, there were some child belongings that may or may not have belonged to Amiah. We went out there, did a search, we enlisted the help - there were some items real close to the water, we enlisted the help of IFD and we collected some items from there, and we’ll let Detective Burkhardt kind of talk about what that did or didn’t do in this investigation.

(2:49) Um, the 21st? We expanded that search a little bit, went a little bit down stream, there was no additional information but it was just uh, to be thorough. On the 22nd there were a group of community members, unsolicited from us, that also went out and helped. I want to thank them, I want to thank all of you, uh, I also want to thank the number of detectives, that have uh, been working day and night on this case. And all those tips that have come in. I’d like to be mindful, that those tips, uh, should not be conjecture of what we are doing, or should be doing, or what people think we should be doing, because that interferes with our investigation but if you have any information at all, please provide that to us. Uh, up here with me is Lieutenant Bruce Smith, along with Detective Jeannie Burkhardt, and uh, our Major Turner from Investigations. So right now I”d like to introduce Jeannie Burkhardt.

Thank you for coming. I’m going to give a brief statement, touch on a couple of things that the Chief spoke about, and then Lieutenant Smith will answer any questions you may have.

Um. I’m gonna just start out by saying on March 9th, at approximately 1:15PM Amiah Robertson was last seen alive, and well with Robert Lyons in the 200 block of South Holmes, Robert Lyons was driving a 1996 Izuzu Rodeo, maroon in color. It is in poor condition. Robert stayed on the Southwest side of Indianapolis until 10:00PM, when he returned back to the mother, Amber Robertson, alone, without Amiah. Amber gave permission for Amiah to stay with the babysitter, until the following morning. Um, the babysitter and the other witnesses, aw Robert leave her house at 1:15 with Amiah. Robert has told family, friends, and myself, where Amiah should be, alive and OK. All of these locations and homes, were checked, with full cooperation from residents. Some places she was said to be by Robert do not exist. Since March 10th Robert Lyons has taunted Amber Robertson about Amiah’s whereabouts. I’m asking the public to come forward, if they saw Robert or Amiah on March 9th, or any day thereafter. On March 9th, he was in the area of Rockville Road, and Mickley (sp?) Avenue, for an extended period of time. So if you live in that area, I would ask that you try to remember if you saw anything suspicious, if you saw Robert, or Amiah, or this truck. Um, quickly I’d like to say as far as the location site on McCarty and Tipp streets, the items that were found on the bank have been identified as belonging to Amiah. So, I will pass it on to Lieutenant Smith.

LS: Questions?

Q: Um, I guess the mother told us that the items were located involved some clothing and the carseat, is that accurate?

LS: Um, I, you know, just, for the integrity of the investigation I don’t think we’ll talk specifically about what items we did find, but we have confirmed, some of the items did belong to Amiah, or Amiah’s family.

Q: Um and, it seems to reason that you guys suspect Robert as doing something wrong in this case, are you guys speaking directly to him in this, is this why you guys called this today, or are you hoping to soften his heart a little bit?

LS: Well we certainly are speaking to anybody who would have information and if this, these, if this process here would bring him forward with accurate information as to what happened to Amiah, that would be great but, this is really for anybody who has information that has not come forward yet.

Q: Do you know where Robert Lyons is now?

LS: Uh, no.

Q: When was the last time you saw him, or talked to him?

LS: Um, I’m not real sure, I know he was released on a separate, unrelated charge, um, about 3 or 4 days ago.

Q: Lieutenant, put this into context, she went missing or was last seen alive and well on March 9th, she wasn’t reported missing until a week later. Is that concerning in this situation?

LS: Well it’s very concerning, and uh, you know I think that that has led to some of the difficulties we’ve had in tracking down exactly what happened.

Q: You mention your frustration with the family I know you spoke about Robert so the mother, has she been in contact with Robert has she told you all anything?

LS: Well, I don’t know if we specifically said the family we were frustrated with, I think we’re just frustrated with those people that may have had some information early on, and some of that information that we were given was misleading. There are certainly people that were, right away were providing good information, and there were some that weren’t.

Q: Is that just Robert, or are there other people specifically that you guys have a feeling aren’t telling you (trails off I can’t make it out)

LS: You know, I guess it’s, the big mystery here is um, what, we don’t know what we don’t know and uh, there are people we’ve taken statements from, that we’ve been able to verify the things that they’ve said, and certainly there are things that are unverified, so, um, as far as who those specific people are, you know, they know who they are and we ask that they come forward or anyone else that may have information come forward.

Q: Is Robert officially a person of interest?

LS: He is certainly a suspect in her disappearance.

Q: How do charges like that get filed, I mean, someone loses an infant child, you’ve spoken with them, are there criminal charges that he faces if, if the child is found? Is that we hasn’t been arrested yet, or have there been no arrests I’m just curious..

LS: Well, so, with, part of what besides looking for, verifying facts, we’ve been in communication with the Marion County prosecutors office, who ultimately decide what charges would be filed and who they would be filed against, um, you know, at this point, um, her disappearance is criminal, um, and, so, the persons responsible for that would be the ones we look to and hold accountable .

Q: ********* relationship with Robert Lyons what else do we know about his relationship with this family other than just… boyfriend.

LS: Um, you know that, that’s the extent of it.

Q: *******relationship? How long had they ****

LS: You know I’m, I’m uncertain. It’s something that I’m sure that we have, I just can’t speak to that.

Q: Can you guys provide a little more clarity on I guess your timeline of dealing with Robert? My understanding was that he was arrested at some point between the 9th, and you said getting released 3 days ago, and has he not been since seen at all since that time, or

LS: So...

Q: When was he arrested?

LS: I believe it was the 16th or 17th. 17th, I”m sorry.

J. Burkhardt: HE was arrested on the 17th on a domestic related charge, based on that evidence having nothing to do with the, with what we’re talking about now. Um, he was released. Um, and as far as knowing his whereabouts, you know this investigation is ongoing, I just do not feel comfortable talking about what I’m doing as far as, with Robert Lyons. But I just wanted you to know, he is a suspect.

Q: He’s a suspect in the homicide investigation then?

JB: Yes.

Q: Question for Major Turner, obviously there’s been a lot of speculation on social media with any case, how does that impact all sorts of your guys investigation, when people start rumors and things like that?

MT: We ah, we will take any tip…

Q: Can you talk in the mike for us?

MT: Yeah, sorry. We will take any tip, we won’t overlook anything, I guess the negative aspect about that is gonna be they just start spreading rumors and innuendos, uh, we have to investigate everything, and that takes time away from the solid leads. So, we just again like Chief Roach stated, any leads, any information that you get, just don’t spread gossip and rumor, you know, call our 317-262-TIPS, if you have something you would like to give us, don’t spread it on social media, call our tips hotline. And we will deal with it directly.

(11:22) Q: Can you tell us a little bit more about this vehicle and, when ah, it was spotted over by Rockville and Mickley, and what do you think was going on over there what’s in that part of town, why someone was driving around over there? Is there anybody over there - what’s significant about that neighborhood and that day?

JB: I’ll just tell you what’s signifi - it was approximately around 1:30PM, until about ah, 8:30, in the evening, on March 9th, that he was in that area, there’s a Food Mart there, there’s apartments there, and that’s as far as I want to go with that.

Q: Is that an area that he frequents? He lives around over there, he knows people over there?

JB: It’s an area I know, he was there on March 9th, I’m not sure what he was doing, and that’s why I’m asking for help, why he was in that area.

Q: Do you guys assume then, that you’ve either gotten people that spotted him over there, or maybe there’s surveillance video of that vehicle in the area?

JB: I just don’t… I… I think with the integrity of the investigation I would rather not answer that.

Q: I think you have made mention him taunting the mother a few times, what exactly does that mean?

LS: Well, I think that, through our investigation, we’ve come across some information that, uh, leads us to believe he has expressed that he knew where the child was, to the mother. And, um, but, never quite revealed that, so.. Um, that… that’s how we characterize it.

Q: And given the nature of how long it took for her to be reported missing, is her mother a suspect in any one (can’t hear)...

LS: Not at this time.

Q: Do you believe Amiah is dead, and do you believe that Robert Lyons took her.

(13:14) LS: Well, so, I think we all hope for the best, always, but I think we can’t ignore the reality of the situation. Amiah can not take care of herself. And, absent somebody else who is currently taking care of her, um, that hasn’t come forward, uh, you know, we are very concerned about what happened to her, so, um, you know (cough) we don’t want to give up on hope, but we can’t ignore the reality.

Q: Are you satisfied with the moms explanation about why it took her so long to report this child missing, or are there still some holes in that explanation?

LS: We understand the explanation we’re just, that’s part of the investigation so we’re not going to discuss it, uh, we understand the explanation and have evidence to support it.

Q: Has she been fully cooperative outside of that?

LS: Uh, she has been cooperative.

Q: people watch this and want to know, want to find Robert, is there, should they be looking (know idea what is said here), or anything like that, or what’s the best way they can be helping with this?

(14:17) LS: So we’re not looking for Robert, currently. We’re not actively seeking him, um, what we would like people to do is, based on the information we gave them, and the things we know, and where he was on cert - on that day, and what his vehicle looks like, to if they have any recall of seeing him ,or if they know him, and they can help us, uh, determine where he was during those times and what was going on and if Amiah was with him, if Amiah wasn’t, um, those are the kind of things we’re looking for help on. Uh, as far as where he is right now, ah, at this time, we are not seeking him.

Q: For people watching live on our website right now, reiterate the vehicle, the make and model of that vehicle, and those times again real quickly?

JB: It’s a 1996 maroon Izuzu Rodeo, in poor condition, and, we’re looking in the area of Rockville and Mickley, to be specific. Um, around 1:30PM up until 8:30PM. However, he was on the Southwest side of town, most of that afternoon, so basically the SW side of town in Indianapolis.

Q: That’s March 9th?

JB: Yes sir.

Q: Chief, obviously this has been a difficult investigation, can you talk about how frustrating this has been for the department and the detectives?

CBR: It’s.. it’s an 8 month old, right? And uh, it’s very clear, she can’t protect herself, and there’s absolutely no information that anybody is. And, uh, so it’s frustrating, I don’t think we’re any different from members of the public who may be watching this, and, and that are frustrated. And uh, it’s devastating and it will live with this detective for… for the rest of her life. Um, and so we want answers, we hope that the best comes out of this, uh, but no that the detectives are working day in, and day out and they’ll continue to do that until we bring some resolution to this.

Q: Is the FBI still, a part?

JB: Yes they are, they are still involved.

Q: Can you guys put a number to the amount of tips you’ve received?

CBR: You know, I asked that before we came here, they’re coming in constantly. And they’re, actively looking at those tips now, and they have been doing that since, the 17th.

Q: Just to clarify, the FBI was already involved because you guys have a working relationship with them already with Safe Streets and everything, it’s not like they were called in special for this specific incident.

CBR: Sure, we’re a large agency, we have a lot of resources, but we also realize that there are other agencies within our Federal partners, and also local we call on them, any additional tools, that we can apply to this case, or other cases and any expertise, and quite frankly a different way of viewing things, of looking at things, and they’ve been huddled up numerous times throughout this week to just, have those discussions, what if, what if this, and what, what do you have that might help in this case?

Thank you.

CBR: Thanks, appreciate it.

Woohoooooooo!!!! Thank you Kadoober!! :happydance:

Following up on this:

Haughville:

Straight shot north, 5 min via S. Warman (that’s the third or fourth time btw S. Warman has come up as “via”, fwiw).

This is interesting to me and requires a further examination, moo.
46 S Warman is the address of a house fire deemed arson on 18 Mar. .4 mile from 229 S Holmes (incident address from 3/16/19)

Woohoooooooo!!!! Thank you Kadoober!! :happydance:

lol, I'm glad you are appreciative, my husband has been giving me the side eye since yesterday.

'You're an.... interesting .... person'
'You could probably call the media, they probably have a transcription they could just send to you in like, 4 seconds'
'Whatcha doing, being a weirdo on Websleuths?'

:D

@margarita25 - regarding RL's release time, I will send you a screenshot of the time noted for release from the inmate lookup site tomorrow, when I will have access to a better snipping tool than I have currently.

I’ll grab it from the inmate lookup, is that where it is I assume? I haven’t made my way over there yet. :)

lol, I'm glad you are appreciative, my husband has been giving me the side eye since yesterday.

'You could probably call the media, they probably have a transcription they could just send to you in like, 4 seconds'

Hahahahahaha!!! You tell him the media has been extremely slow on this one and I was thinking to myself yesterday that by the time their quotes started coming out my blind arse could have already transcribed the whole thing with my fat fingers!

Thank you so much, very much appreciated. This really helps keep everything straight here!!

Hahahahahaha!!! You tell him the media has been extremely slow on all this and I was thinking to myself yesterday that by their quotes started coming out my blind arse could have already transcribed the whole thing with my fat fingers!

Thank you so much, very much appreciated. This really help keep everything together!

!
46 S Warman is the address of a house fire deemed arson on 18 Mar. .4 mile from 229 S Holmes (incident address from 3/16/19)

Great find!!! Let’s examine this more closely!!:)

Here is the video, Knox if you want to review:

You too Marg, we'll never give up on Heather!

This case is so tragic, sweet little Amiah deserved so much more than what she was born into. I keep meaning to ask, where is the little brother, anyone know?

This case is so tragic, sweet little Amiah deserved so much more than what she was born into. I keep meaning to ask, where is the little brother, anyone know?

I believe he's with his father (Logan Hull), but I don't have the media link at the moment. Will look!

Edit: I think I formed that impression after reading this article - Amber Roberston: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com

I can’t believe it’s been over 6 years for Heather...please don’t let that be the same case here.

I wonder what the stats are in recovered vs nonrecovered in familial baby homicides?

Another stat would be to look at child recovery distances and locations as related to male/father perps.

—-

I’ll get to updating the timeline a little later. Need a break. Great team effort here folks, thanks for the collective brainstorming, etc. This thread has a good vibe, like Lucas’. :)

Speaking of Lucas, good example of time being of essence as related to being able to identify COD. In Lucas’ case it was too late.

Last edited:
Per IFD News official Twitter 18 Mar
IFD NEWS on Twitter
"9:50 PM - Multiple calls to 911 report heavy black smoke from vacant structure at 46 S. Warman Ave. Heavy smoke blankets area as crews make aggressive attack. Balloon Frame construction sends
1f525.png
from basement to attic. $50K Damage No Injuries #UnderInvestigation"
19 Mar

IFD NEWS on Twitter

"IFD/IMPD Fire Investigators have ruled last night fire at 46 S Warman Intentionally Set ARSON
1f525.png
..."

Per IFD News official Twitter 18 Mar
IFD NEWS on Twitter
"9:50 PM - Multiple calls to 911 report heavy black smoke from vacant structure at 46 S. Warman Ave. Heavy smoke blankets area as crews make aggressive attack. Balloon Frame construction sends
1f525.png
from basement to attic. $50K Damage No Injuries #UnderInvestigation"
19 Mar

IFD NEWS on Twitter

"IFD/IMPD Fire Investigators have ruled last night fire at 46 S Warman Intentionally Set ARSON
1f525.png
..."

46 S Warman Ave, Indianapolis, IN - 4 beds/1 bath

-For anyone catching up, we are just looking at this incident. There is no confirmation that there is any relation here, just something we have come across today and are following up on.

ETA:
Is there any msm on this incident?

Last edited:
46 S Warman Ave, Indianapolis, IN - 4 beds/1 bath

-For anyone catching up, we are just looking at this incident. There is no confirmation that there is any relation here, just something we have come across today that are following up on.
Thank-you M.
I'm trying to find an interview- someone asked if they had searched the basement of that house when they were searching things (for baby) on Wed/Thurs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail