Who do you think is guilty? I'm relatively new here and...

Patsy put the Wednesday panties on JonBenet to reinforce in her mind the death occured on Christmas as it was supposed to because she actually died on the 26th. Christmas was on Wednesday in 1996. Imo.

Dragognosis,
bad url !

Patsy put the Wednesday panties on JonBenet to reinforce in her mind the death occured on Christmas as it was supposed to because she actually died on the 26th. Christmas was on Wednesday in 1996. Imo.

Dragognosis,
BBM: did she die on the 26th, Patsy does not seem to agree, check JonBenet's tombstone?
ramseyjonbenetFROMFINDAGRAVE.jpg

Does this mean JonBenet had no other Wednesday Day of the Week underwear in her underwear drawer?

Dragognosis,
Yet Patsy has put December 25th, 1966 on JonBenet's gravestone?

Loulani,
Hunter knew one of the R's assaulted and killed JonBenet, so did the GJ hence the True Bills. The thing is Hunter knew he would never win the case in an open court due to overlapping and conflicting forensic evidence and that the case would be a Global Media Circus, so they all agreed to shut it down.

The thing is I do not think the wine-cellar staging is all Burke, I reckon its mostly Patsy and John tweaking whatever Burke came up with upstairs?

The True Bills say there is a third party, i.e. Patsy, John and the person feloniously assisted in the homicide of JonBenet.

Who else can it be other than Burke, it cannot be John or Patsy as they can be charged with Murder in the First Degree, it simply runs along side their current True Bill counts?

Two aspects which are clues is 1. the GJ thinks someone other than the parents killed JonBenet, 2. was the paintbrush used in the same manner as the ligature/paintbrush staging?

1. Means JonBenet could have been asphyxiated upstairs with the parents staging it later down in the basement.

2. If you think it all began in JonBenet's bedroom then why does Burke need to travel downstairs for a paintbrush to assault JonBenet? How about something else being used upstairs to assault JonBenet causing her to bleed internally, which is later cleaned up in attempt to hide it, and subsequently part of the paintbrush is used to assault JonBenet in an attempt to mask the prior acute assault?

To create your boy scout toggle rope then nobody needs to break the paintbrush, even to fabricate an asphyxiation device the paintbrush does not need to be broken, in the context of an asphyxiation the paintbrush is really redundant, but the wine-cellar stager patently has a use for the broken pieces, all of which are lost on us?

It looks like Burke and JonBenet were left to their own devices by Patsy and John, hence the GJ True Bill counts of neglect.

Its likely a mix of sibling rivalry and a personality disorder resulting in Burke going Postal on JonBenet which puts her in a coma and begins a train of events that ends with JonBenet in the wine-cellar.

There is probably nothing linear or premeditated about it, just the culmination of prior abuse and family tensions overflowing at Christmas Time?

Patsy redressing JonBenét in adult sized underwear makes no sense and does not hold up to behavioral scrutiny.

“All her daughter’s clothes were organized in drawers. Turtlenecks in one drawer, pants in another, nighties and panties in one, socks in another. Days of the week on all their underclothes.”- Linda Pugh

If there was a reason to replace the underwear JonBenét was wearing-which was probably a ‘Wednesday’ pair in her own size, why would Patsy even think to open a new package of way-to-big underwear and redress JonBenét in them? What would her motive be? Surely, she would have known by doing so, she would have raised the red flag herself, and focused the attention to that particular piece of evidence and area of her body. Why wouldn’t Patsy just grab another pair of JonBenét’s normal fitting underwear and put those on? Why wouldn’t she get her normal ‘Thursday’ underwear and put them on her? All she would have to do is say when the family arrived home, she changed JonBenét into her ‘Thursday’s’ and be done with it.

When you study Patsy’s police interrogations, she whiffs and squirms through the questions and her answers regarding the size12-14 bloomies. It’s actually painful to read through. It’s that bad. It’s quite obvious, after trudging through the interviews, that she wasn’t the one who dressed/redressed JonBenét in the oversized bloomies underwear—but was covering for whoever had.

According to Patsy’s version of events, she claims JonBenét must have put them on herself. Although supposedly, when she changes a sleeping JonBenét’s bottoms, when they return home from the Whites on Christmas night, and decides to put her in Burke’s long johns, she says nothing about the oversized underwear, or if they were on her, or why she wouldn’t change her out of adult underwear at that moment.

If Patsy, was the one who changed JonBenét’s underwear, where is the rest of the package? Why did the whole package disappear? Surely, it would have benefited the Ramseys to have the rest of the package located in JonBenét’s bathroom drawers. Patsy’s story of JonBenét putting on the big underwear herself, would of have had a ring of truth in it.

In my opinion, the biggest clue the oversized bloomies yield, isn’t the underwear itself, but, rather the question of—Who had the need to put back ‘Wednesday’ underwear on JonBenét, even if they were too big? Someone made the conscious choice to open the new package of underwear and specifically choose the ‘Wednesday’ pair from the middle of the package.

I believe the answer is someone who was trying to cover-up what they had done via the vaginal assault. By replacing perhaps—a bloody, messed up pair of ‘Wednesday’s’, with a brand new pair of ‘Wednesday’s’ was an attempt wash away what had been done. Adding the long johns was an extra level of “cover and concealment”, and distancing from the stager. This part of the cover-up was disorganized and childish, hence why it seems as such.

Patsy redressing JonBenét in adult sized underwear makes no sense and does not hold up to behavioral scrutiny.

“All her daughter’s clothes were organized in drawers. Turtlenecks in one drawer, pants in another, nighties and panties in one, socks in another. Days of the week on all their underclothes.”- Linda Pugh

If there was a reason to replace the underwear JonBenét was wearing-which was probably a ‘Wednesday’ pair in her own size, why would Patsy even think to open a new package of way-to-big underwear and redress JonBenét in them? What would her motive be? Surely, she would have known by doing so, she would have raised the red flag herself, and focused the attention to that particular piece of evidence and area of her body. Why wouldn’t Patsy just grab another pair of JonBenét’s normal fitting underwear and put those on? Why wouldn’t she get her normal ‘Thursday’ underwear and put them on her? All she would have to do is say when the family arrived home, she changed JonBenét into her ‘Thursday’s’ and be done with it.

When you study Patsy’s police interrogations, she whiffs and squirms through the questions and her answers regarding the size12-14 bloomies. It’s actually painful to read through. It’s that bad. It’s quite obvious, after trudging through the interviews, that she wasn’t the one who dressed/redressed JonBenét in the oversized bloomies underwear—but was covering for whoever had.

According to Patsy’s version of events, she claims JonBenét must have put them on herself. Although supposedly, when she changes a sleeping JonBenét’s bottoms, when they return home from the Whites on Christmas night, and decides to put her in Burke’s long johns, she says nothing about the oversized underwear, or if they were on her, or why she wouldn’t change her out of adult underwear at that moment.

If Patsy, was the one who changed JonBenét’s underwear, where is the rest of the package? Why did the whole package disappear? Surely, it would have benefited the Ramseys to have the rest of the package located in JonBenét’s bathroom drawers. Patsy’s story of JonBenét putting on the big underwear herself, would of have had a ring of truth in it.

In my opinion, the biggest clue the oversized bloomies yield, isn’t the underwear itself, but, rather the question of—Who had the need to put back ‘Wednesday’ underwear on JonBenét, even if they were too big? Someone made the conscious choice to open the new package of underwear and specifically choose the ‘Wednesday’ pair from the middle of the package.

I believe the answer is someone who was trying to cover-up what they had done via the vaginal assault. By replacing perhaps—a bloody, messed up pair of ‘Wednesday’s’, with a brand new pair of ‘Wednesday’s’ was an attempt wash away what had been done. Adding the long johns was an extra level of “cover and concealment”, and distancing from the stager. This part of the cover-up was disorganized and childish, hence why it seems as such.

Cottonstar,
I agree. Lets examine the evidence. JonBenet was found wearing Patsy's niece's underwear and Burke's longjohns. Nothing much to write home about except someone has killed JonBenet, dressed her in these clothes and put her hair up in two ponytails:
JonBenet Ramsey Autopsy Report, Excerpt
REMAINDER OF EXTERNAL EXAMINATION: The unembalmed, well developed and well nourished caucasian female body measures 47 inches in length and weighs an estimated 45 pounds. The scalp is covered by long blonde hair which is fixed in two ponytails, one on top of the head secured by a cloth hair tie and blue elastic band, and one in the lower back of the head secured by a blue elastic band.

Atlanta 2000 Patsy Interview. Excerpt
4 Q. (By Mr. Morrissey) Mrs. Ramsey,

5 prior to going to the Whites, did you see

6 JonBenet in panties? In other words, were

7 you at any point, prior to going to the

8 Whites, in the process of her getting

9 dressed, did you ever see if she was wearing

10 panties?

11 A. I mean, I just probably didn't

12 notice. I would, she must have had them on

13 or I would have certainly noticed if she

14 didn't have any on.

15 Q. When you came home and you got

16 her ready for bed, did you notice if she was

17 wearing panties? When you changed her out

18 of the black velvet --

19 A. Uh-huh (affirmative).

20 Q. - type pants --

21 A. Right.

22 Q. -- and into the long underwear

23 pants --

24 A. Uh-huh, right.

25 Q. -- the White ones, did you notice

1 if she had a pair of panties on?

2 A. Yes, she did. I believe she did.

3 Q. Why do you remember that? I

4 mean, what do you remember? I just want to

5 know what you remember about that.

6 A. Well, I took the jeans off and

7 put the long leggies on.

8 Q. And you noticed that she had

9 panties on in that process?

10 A. Uh-huh (affirmative).

11 Q. You have to answer yes or no.

12 A. Well, I noticed -- I mean,

13 nothing was unusual. I mean, if she hadn't

14 had panties on, it would have been unusual.

15 So --

16 Q. So there was nothing unusual

17 there?

18 A. Correct.

19 Q. When you actually removed those --

20 you have -- they are black velvet pants?

21 A. Yes.

22 Q. And did the panties come down

23 with them when you removed those pants, if

24 you remember?

25 A. I don't remember.

1 Q. If they had, would you remember,

2 or is that too long ago?

3 A. It has been a long time.
nothing unusual must also include Jenny's size-12 underwear which Patsy would have spotted immediately. A quick summary is JonBenet was wearing her normal size-6 underwear, as expected, otherwise Patsy as she states would have noticed !

Also we have:
January 30, 1997 Search Warrant, Excerpt
Det. Arndt informed Your Affiant that Dr. Meyer stated to her that he observed red stains in the crotch area of the panties that the child was wearing at the time that the child's body was subjected to the external visual examination. Dr. Meyer stated to Det. Arndt that the red stain appeared to be consistent with blood. Det. Arndt further informed Your Affiant that Dr. Meyer stated to her that after examining the panties (as described above), he observed the exterior pubic area of the child's body located next to the areas of the panties containing the red stains and found no visible reddish stains in the area. Dr. Meyer stated to Det. Arndt that his opinion is that the evidence observed is consistent with the child's public area having been wiped by a cloth.
Meaning after being dressed in the size-12's someone had wiped blood off JonBenet's pubic/crotch area.

In addition:
1997 BPD Patsy Interview, Excerpt
ST: Did JonBenet normally sleep in addition to her jewelry with any hair ties in her hair.

PR: Usually, uh, a rubberband.

ST: Pulled back into a single ponytail.

PR: Back, ponytail, yeah.
Yet the Coroner states that JonBenet had two ponytails, how so, particularly when Patsy never said she dressed JonBenet's hair as well as redressing her in her niece's underwear and Burke's longjohns.

All the above is prima facie evidence that a family member staged JonBenet after killing her.

All she would have to do is say when the family arrived home, she changed JonBenét into her ‘Thursday’s’ and be done with it.
Absolutely, eve BPD were aware of this:
BPD 1998 Patsy Interview Excerpt
1 TOM HANEY: What is it?

2 PATSY RAMSEY: It is her Barbie nightgown.

3 TOM HANEY: Is that hers or her Barbie

4 doll's? When would she have worn that last, do you

5 know?

6 PATSY RAMSEY: Well, she didn't wear it that

7 night because she had her -- she had the long underwear

8 pants and her little white shirt. And the night before

9 on Christmas Eve night she wore the pink little

10 (inaudible) that was under her pillow. You saw that.

11 And before that I don't remember. But neither of those

12 two nights she wore that.

13 TOM HANEY: Where would this particular --

14 well, let me back up.

15 Does this item have some particular

16 significance?

17 PATSY RAMSEY: No. No.

18 TOM HANEY: How many nightgowns did she have?

19 PATSY RAMSEY: A lot.

20 TOM HANEY: Twenty, 30?

21 PATSY RAMSEY: Well, 10 or so.
That's just the nightgowns, she had sets of pajamas too, yet Patsy choses a pair of Burke's longjohns !

So the person applying postmortem staging to JonBenet selects features which contradict the circumstances of her final resting place.

Proponents of JDI or PDI should offer a rational explanation why these aspects were chosen over actual items belonging to JonBenet's wardrobe?

Yes, the Wednesday pair mattered to someone and it wasn't the parents since as you suggest they could have chosen any Day of the week, why:
BPD 1998 Patsy Interview, Excerpt
16 THOMAS HANEY: Did JonBenet have

17 panties with the names of each day of the week

18 on it?

19 PATSY RAMSEY: Uh-hum.

20 THOMAS HANEY: Okay. And did she

21 wear those according to the day of the week or

22 was it just kind of --

23 PATSY RAMSEY: Just whatever.

24 THOMAS HANEY: Did she know, pay

25 much attention to what day of the week it was?

1 PATSY RAMSEY: No.

2 THOMAS HANEY: So whatever would

3 come out of the drawer?

4 PATSY RAMSEY: (Nodding).
There you go, Wednesday Day Of The Week, no big deal for either JonBenet or Patsy as an after the fact rationalization to why they must be a Wednesday pair!

James Kolar, Foreign Faction, Excerpt
I learned, over the course of my inquiry, that it was Burke who had actually been responsible for tearing back the paper of the presents while playing in the basement on Christmas Day, and I wondered why Patsy would claim responsibility for doing this. Patsy had also told investigators that the unwrapped box of Lego toys in the same room was being hidden for Burke's upcoming January birthday.

I didn’t give much thought about the presence of Christmas presents in the room at the time, but would later think these played a role in some of the events that took place on Christmas day.
Get that Burke never bothered opening his birthday gift, most likely because the Partially Opened Gifts have been dumped into the wine-cellar as part of the postmortem staging.

I believe the answer is someone who was trying to cover-up what they had done via the vaginal assault. By replacing perhaps—a bloody, messed up pair of ‘Wednesday’s’, with a brand new pair of ‘Wednesday’s’ was an attempt wash away what had been done.
Possibly, and as Coroner Meyer suggests further blood flow was wiped away!

Looks like Burke applied postmortem staging and the parents tweaked this, e.g. ligature/paintbrush and relocating JonBenet to the basement, otherwise there is a case for Kolar's BDI All?

Last edited:
Burke was cleared.
I don't think Burke was completely cleared--Burke and Patsy's fingerprints were on the Barbie gown that was found in the cellar room next to Jonbenet's body. The letter written by Burke's lawyers asking for clearance for Burke was not completely complied with. The DA stopped short of agreeing that Burke was not then, nor ever would be considered a suspect. He left himself wiggle room, so to speak.

Dragognosis,
bad url !
Or, Jonbenet wanted to wear the Wednesday undies to the White's party that night since it was Wednesday. If her leggings were snug, would they have held the underwear in place? And IF that were the case, the DNA inside her undies and the touch DNA on the leggings could quite well be explained from a trip to the bathroom at the White's.

A small amount of sputum, urine, or saliva from the previous guest may have rested on the side of the toilet bowl or seat and Jonbenet's too large undies may have come in contact with it. Also, if Jonbenet used her hands to balance her small frame on the toilet seat, that would account for the skin cells that were transferred to her leggings at the waist band and down the sides.

Little girls like to feel special on special occasions and perhaps Jonbenet wore the undies in order to be special that Christmas night. And I would bet it would have been without the knowledge of her mom who would have thrown a fit had she known Jonbenet had pulled that stunt. They had already had a row over Jonbenet not wanting to wear the red shirt.

Unless my memory fails me, Jonbenet only wanted the one pair of undies from that bundle--the Wednesday pair and Patsy finally relented and let her have them. So maybe the entire package was no longer at their residence. And if Jonbenet wanted those undies so much, one has to believe she had a plan to wear them. Regardless of the size.

Or, Jonbenet wanted to wear the Wednesday undies to the White's party that night since it was Wednesday. If her leggings were snug, would they have held the underwear in place? And IF that were the case, the DNA inside her undies and the touch DNA on the leggings could quite well be explained from a trip to the bathroom at the White's.

A small amount of sputum, urine, or saliva from the previous guest may have rested on the side of the toilet bowl or seat and Jonbenet's too large undies may have come in contact with it. Also, if Jonbenet used her hands to balance her small frame on the toilet seat, that would account for the skin cells that were transferred to her leggings at the waist band and down the sides.

Little girls like to feel special on special occasions and perhaps Jonbenet wore the undies in order to be special that Christmas night. And I would bet it would have been without the knowledge of her mom who would have thrown a fit had she known Jonbenet had pulled that stunt. They had already had a row over Jonbenet not wanting to wear the red shirt.

Unless my memory fails me, Jonbenet only wanted the one pair of undies from that bundle--the Wednesday pair and Patsy finally relented and let her have them. So maybe the entire package was no longer at their residence. And if Jonbenet wanted those undies so much, one has to believe she had a plan to wear them. Regardless of the size.

Ms. Justice,
She never wore leggings to the White's Christmas Party, she was supposed to be dressed similar to Patsy with matching tops and pants, Patsy says JonBenet chose to wear the White Gape Top, and Black Velvet Pants.

Sure this is the likely source of any stranger touch-dna, nothing has been released about Burke's touch-dna being present or absent from either the longjohns or the size-12 underwear.

Atlanta 2000 Patsy Interview, Excerpt
1 Q. The underwear that she was

2 wearing, that is Bloomi's panties, do you

3 know where they come from as far as what

4 store?

5 A. Bloomingdales in New York.

6 Q. Who purchased those?

7 A. I did.

2 Q. Which of those two trips did you

3 purchase the Bloomi's?

4 A. The first trip.

5 Q. Was it something that was selected

6 by JonBenet?

7 A. I believe so.
8 Q. Was it your intention, when you

9 purchased those, for those to be for her,

10 not for some third party as a gift?

11 A. I bought some things that were

12 gifts and some things for her. So I

13 don't --
14 Q. Just so I am clear, though, it is

15 your best recollection that the purchase of

16 the underpants, the Bloomi's days of the

17 week, was something that you bought for her,

18 whether it was just I am buying underwear

19 for my kids or these are special, here's a

20 present, that doesn't matter, but it was your

21 intention that she would wear those?

22 A. Well, I think that I bought a

23 package of the -- they came in a package of

24 Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday.

25 I think I bought a package to give to my

1 niece.

2 Q. Which niece was that?

3 A. Jenny Davis.

4 Q. They came in, if you recall, do

5 you remember that they come in kind of a

6 plastic see-through plastic container.

7 A. Right.

8 Q. They are rolled up?

9 A. Yes.

10 Q. So if I understand you correctly,

11 you bought one package for Jenny Davis, your

12 niece, and one for JonBenet?

13 A. I am not sure if I bought one or

14 two.

15 Q. Do you remember what size they

16 were?

17 A. Not exactly.
To parse Patsy's verbiage you only need to ask what size would she purchase for her niece, e.g. size-12, and what size for JonBenet, e.g. size-6?

Any other purchase outcome would yield two sets of identical Bloomingdale Days Of The week underwear in JonBenet's underwear drawer.

Now later in the same interview Patsy was told the sizes of underwear taken from JonBenet;s underwear drawer:
11 Q. And I will just state a fact

12 here. I mean, there were 15 pair of panties

13 taken out of, by the police, out of

14 JonBenet's panty drawer in her bathroom. Is

15 that where she kept -

16 A. Uh-huh (affirmative).

17 Q. -- where you were describing that

18 they were just put in that drawer?

19 A. Yes.

20 Q. Okay. And every one of those was

21 either a size four or a size six. Okay?
Suggesting Patsy never purchased two sets of size-12 Bloomingdales underwear on her New York trip ! Hence JonBenet likely wore size-6 Bloomingdales to the White's Christmas Party and that the Wedesday pair might be missing from those taken from JonBenet's underwear drawer, to date BPD have never released details regarding Days of the Week or Brand.

No, here is what Patsy says:
15 THE WITNESS: They were just in

16 her panty drawer, so I don't, you know, I

17 don't pay attention. I mean, I just put all

18 of her clean panties in a drawer and she can

19 help herself to whatever is in there.

20 MS. HARMER: I guess I am not

21 clear on, you bought the panties to give to

22 Jenny.

23 THE WITNESS: Right.

24 MS. HARMER: And they ended up in

25 JonBenet's bathroom?

1 A. Right.
Patsy is claiming to put all the size-12's into JonBenet's underwear drawer, yet investigators then tell her there were no size-12's found in the drawer.

Patently Patsy is fabricating an explanation for JonBenet wearing Patsy's niece's underwear !

Looks like Burke applied postmortem staging and the parents tweaked this, e.g. ligature/paintbrush and relocating JonBenet to the basement, otherwise there is a case for Kolar's BDI All?

If the fingerprint on JBR's body was on the wiped area,
and it was either JR's or PR's, could BR be eliminated from the process of redressing?

If the fingerprint on JBR's body was on the wiped area,
and it was either JR's or PR's, could BR be eliminated from the process of redressing?

Tadpole12,
No, the minimum you could assume is that the case might not be BDI All. Currently there is no forensic evidence linking Burke directly to JonBenet in the wine-cellar. There is forensic evidence allegedly linking both parents directly with JonBenet's body, so a fingerprint simply adds to this cache of evidence.

There is no evidence to support Burke redressing JonBenet, its not even mooted in most online and TV Documentary theories.

The redressing of JonBenet is usually a part of a conventional JDI or PDI. Its implicit in Steve Thomas' bedwetting theory.

In both the latter theories you have the parents intentionally injecting Burke into JonBenet's homicide by virtue of her being dressed in Burke's longjohns, since the choice of clothing is the outcome of some deliberation, rather than a spur of the moment decision.

This where the JDI and PDI theories fall down, their proponents assume silence and benign detachment will win the day.

To date no JDI or PDI theory has offered a rational explanation for JonBenet being staged as found in the wine-cellar.

So a PDI or JDI supporter could suggest that the parents dressed JonBenet as found to deliberately focus suspicion onto Burke and away from them?

One aspect to the staging which the parents assumed might be to their advantage was the relative remoteness of the wine-cellar.

The downside is that anything found in the wine-cellar, which should not be there, can be assumed to be somehow linked to JonBenet's death?

So how does Burke's touch dna arrive on the bloodstained Barbie Gown, how does the blood arrive on the Barbie Gown, as JonBenet has been been wiped down, see Coroner Meyer's verbatim remarks?

How does JonBenet become dressed in Patsy's niece's underwear which are bloodstained and Burke's longjohns?

When did the Partially Opened Gifts arrive in the wine-cellar, who knew to place them there and remove the remaining size-12's, along with any deposited fingerprints?

So to eliminate Burke from the redressing you would need to explain his touch-dna being on the bloodstained Barbie Gown, and JonBenet being dressed in his longjohns, along with showing that the color of the fecally soiled pajama bottoms found on JonBenet's bedroom floor were not blue, i.e. the pair he wore on Christmas Eve, and Day !

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back