KS KS - Lori Heimer 57, murdered in her Saline County home, 25 Jun 2016

I can't imagine either. The daughters speak straight from the heart and it's often raw and heartbreaking.

Maybe they should go to the head of the KBI and have a sit down. Maybe they should look at all leads again. How does a person or persons breeze into her home, kill her and get away?

I know they've talked about those 2 vehicles but what if there weren't any vehicles. Everybody's been so focused on the cars, maybe they've missed something right under their noses.

Why wouldnt a family supply their DNA if innocent, and justice needs to be served. But you are right
Some innocent people will not provide DNA willingly. Those same innocent people typically wouldn't agree to a polygraph. So, it's odd to me if they agreed to a polygraph but didn't agree to provide DNA.
LE can easily obtain DNA covertly.

Theoretically speaking, perhaps a family member thought she could handle the KBI questioning, but perhaps she immediately and seriously flunked the polygraph, lawyered up, and then she had to convince the rest of the family not to submit DNA to further implicate her.

The truth is the truth . You can run, you can hide, but there it is. Just remember you were told. And if you wait for the media proof, you will not see it til arrests are made. Deception is in the air.

If your beliefs of anything are based upon the main stream media, then your wait will be long. And one sided

No one has asked you to believe anything. Investigate, ask questions, keep an open mind to all solutions or possible suspects. Ask any law enforcement officer.... In these types of cases, the first persons who are checked is always the family.

Main Stream Media. Here at Websleuths, Terms of Service (TOS) specifies that anything presented as fact should essentially include a citation to main stream media or a law enforcement source -- usually a link. If a news outlet hasn't published information, it isn't information but rumor, insinuation, allegation, distraction.... IIRC, this protects Websleuths from legal action.

Posters local to a situation can become a Verified Insider by contacting the site owner &/or moderators.

Verified Insiders do not need citations or links.

"Insider" posts, often in long strings, are deleted without supporting links.

Main Stream Media. Here at Websleuths, Terms of Service (TOS) specifies that anything presented as fact should essentially include a citation to main stream media or a law enforcement source -- usually a link. If a news outlet hasn't published information, it isn't information but rumor, insinuation, allegation, distraction.... IIRC, this protects Websleuths from legal action.

Posters local to a situation can become a Verified Insider by contacting the site owner &/or moderators.

Verified Insiders do not need citations or links.

"Insider" posts, often in long strings, are deleted without supporting links.
Gotcha! Wasn't entirely sure.

<modsnip - quoted a deleted post>

Speaking as a member of the media, I can tell you that 99% of what gets published comes from law enforcement sources. There are things they won't release to prevent jeopardizing their investigation and possible prosecution. That's what they say anyway.

Last edited by a moderator:
Razz, why is it so hard for you to believe? At any given time we are all capable of doing bad things, and many are capable of murder. Never underestimate the human element of this crime and what led up to it.

Speaking as a member of the media, I can tell you that 99% of what gets published comes from law enforcement sources. There are things they won't release to prevent jeopardizing their investigation and possible prosecution. That's what they say anyway.

Perhaps you are qualified for Verified Insider status, if that is a ZIP code....

JMHO YMMV

Perhaps you are qualified for Verified Insider status, if that is a ZIP code....

JMHO YMMV
It is a zip code, I'm in Salina, and am a recognized member of the local media as owner and operator of SalinaScoop.com. I previously operated and reported for The Salina Post (when Lori died) and have covered her case extensively. I don't know if that qualifies me of not?

Joni Alexander
Woman's family holds bake sales, raffles to boost reward for information on her killers
Posted Aug 28, 2016 at 12:03 PM
“She was such a wonderful person, and it just doesn’t make sense what happened to her,” said Joni Alexander, one of Heimer’s four daughters. “The one thing I want people to understand is there is no clear reason why Mom was targeted. She had a heart of gold and would help anyone. If it could happen to her, it could really happen to anyone.”

Authorities haven’t said how Heimer was killed or if a weapon had been located.

KBI agents have told Alexander that raising awareness is essential to the investigation, adding that her mother’s murder “never leaves my mind.”

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back