GUILTY UK - Alesha MacPhail, 6, raped & murdered, Ardbeg, Isle of Bute, Scotland, 2 Jul 2018 -*arrest* #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
@bronzepurple oh I keep forgetting you live on Bute. Have u been to visit the place alesha was found? Is that where the fairy lights is?

I bet it’s so upsetting but I’d really love to come and visit.
I haven't been to the spot where she was found, I was thinking about exactly that today. I think I know roughly where it is from news reports, I think it must be near the end to the woods (I read it was near some stone steps?). I have only been to those woods once before and past the old hydro hotel site..I have to say those woods had a very creepy and dangerous feel to them, other people have said the same (before all this happened) so I can only imagine it feels even worse now..most people walk their dogs through the woods and now it's got such a horrendous association you couldn't help but feel put off going there.

I haven't been to the spot where she was found, I was thinking about exactly that today. I think I know roughly where it is from news reports, I think it must be near the end to the woods (I read it was near some stone steps?). I have only been to those woods once before and past the old hydro hotel site..I have to say those woods had a very creepy and dangerous feel to them, other people have said the same (before all this happened) so I can only imagine it feels even worse now..most people walk their dogs through the woods and now it's got such a horrendous association you couldn't help but feel put off going there.

The spot is ten paces from the top of the steps beside a tree. Not sure how much that will help though .

When my friend died in Ireland her sister helped carry the coffin. Their parents died in the same accident so that wasn't an option.
That's very sad.

The last time I went to a funeral of someone young enough to have living parents they, along with his only brother, walked behind the coffin and four of his first cousins carried the coffin.

How did Rab seem with his parents?,in photos he always seems a bit lost out on his own,like they are together united and he is trailing behind?

I didn't see him interact with them honestly, but then I didn't see him very much. He was trying to keep to himself I think. When I first walked in he was over in a corner. The times I did see him he looked very lost. I felt awful for him. I don't think he really knew what to do with himself. He was comforting Toni though when she started crying.

I didn't see him interact with them honestly, but then I didn't see him very much. He was trying to keep to himself I think. When I first walked in he was over in a corner. The times I did see him he looked very lost. I felt awful for him. I don't think he really knew what to do with himself. He was comforting Toni though when she started crying.

For all we know they could have resentment towards each other - gran left the key in the door but Rab had the connection with AC. Grief does all kinds of things to people.

For all we know they could have resentment towards each other - gran left the key in the door but Rab had the connection with AC. Grief does all kinds of things to people.
They must be feeling an awful lot of guilt. I'm not saying they should, the blame obviously lies totally with AC, but its only human for them to feel bad about the fact they didn't prevent it.

Do you think there's any way if the door was locked he could have managed to get it opened using the knife he brought with him? He obviously went over there not knowing the key was going to be left in the door and planned on gaining entry somehow, so as much as I understand that I'm sure Alesha's gran blames herself, Aaron may still have tried to find a way in anyway.

Do you think there's any way if the door was locked he could have managed to get it opened using the knife he brought with him? He obviously went over there not knowing the key was going to be left in the door and planned on gaining entry somehow, so as much as I understand that I'm sure Alesha's gran blames herself, Aaron may still have tried to find a way in anyway.
I doubt that little squirt knew how to pick a lock, but I suppose he would have found a way eventually if that was in his head. If not that night then some time when the opportunity presented itself.

Ano but they would have heard someone trying to get in wouldn’t they you’d of thought? I think he was a bit drunk and not really thinking things through when he planned to break in. Did he not realise rabs parents lived there too? As if he thought he could break in and use a knife against 4 adults.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cindy88