IN IN - Amiah Robertson, 8 months, Indianapolis, 15 Mar 2019 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
What? Really?

(Ftr I’m only half way through the PC)

ETA:
Is that house abandoned?
It is abandoned, yes.
Unfortunately, it wasn't LE involved interview, but some local msm, I believe- they've been really overstepping these past few days. I know ya'll probably find that difficult to believe. ;)
ETA I'm sifting through interviews and can. no. longer. there are many references in FB conversations
I will look at more interviews tomorrow.

Last edited:
To return to the Search Results page, click on the Inmate Database Search Results tab, or to revise your search, click on the Inmate Database Search tab.

Name: ROBERT L LYONS

Sex: M DOB: 10/16/1992
Height: 508 Weight: 150
Hair Length: Hair Color: BROWN
Complexion: Eye Color: GREEN

Inmate Information
Booking #: 1909552 Race: White
Permanent ID #: 000000808302 Ethnicity: Not Hispanic or Latino
State ID: Marital Status:
Police/County ID: Citizen: UNITED STATES
FBI #: Country of Birth: UNITED STATES
ICE #:

Incarceration Information
Current Housing Section: Current Location: MAIN
Current Housing Block: County:
Current Housing Cell: Commitment Date: 03/17/2019
Current Housing Bed: Release Date: 03/20/2019 16:40
Bond Information
Case #: 49-NC1903-1353590 Amount: Percent: Additional: Total:
Bond Type: Status: Posted By: Post Date:
Grand Total: $0.00

Charge Information
Case # Offense Date Code Description Grade Degree
49-NC1903-1353590 03/17/2019 35-42-2-2(a) Criminal Recklessness B M
49-NC1903-1353590 03/17/2019 9-26-1-1.1(a)(1) Leaving the Scene of an Accident 6 F

Hearing Information
There is no hearing information for this inmate.

To return to the Search Results page, click on the Inmate Database Search Results tab, or to revise your search, click on the Inmate Database Search tab.

Inmate Information
ICE #:

Bond Information

Charge Information
49-NC1903-1353590 03/17/2019 9-26-1-1.1(a)(1) Leaving the Scene of an Accident 6 F

Hearing Information
Wouldn't you think this means charges were dropped?
This is the incident report from when he tried to run AR down in his vehicle.

The fire department posted several photos and videos from it: Wayne Township Fire Department

Additionally:
Twitter

IFD NEWS (@IFD_NEWS) on Twitter

( o/t:
D2YzwalXQAAXrnk

“FD NEWS
@IFD_NEWS
·
22h
Meet #INDY the #1stResponderK9 named in honor of #IFD (swoon :) This adorable 2 1/2 month old Chocolate Lab has 2 yrs. of tough recruit training in Fairfax Co. VA before receiving her permanent assignment as a service dog for an injured 1st Responder. ❤️ #NationalPuppyDay“

Twitter)

—interesting, iirc this the same dept that dispatched divers to the Wednesday site(s).
(Not saying that any of this is of any significance)

—-

Check out the home I found in Indianapolis

Checking distance from 224 S Holmes and also 1017 Hamilton.

ETA: look at this—

1 minute, .2 miles from 224 S Holmes.
Via Bertha St and S. Warman.

Noisy...any narration with factual information about this incident?
Twitter

—-

Sounds to me like the specific apartments, IMO.

"Police say Amiah was last seen with her mom's boyfriend Robert Lyons. He was seen at Mickley Ave & Rockville Rd on March 9 (Addison Creek Apartments)."
Wayne Township Fire Department

And from the press conference post below this by @Kadoober:

Q: What was the address of where (can’t hear)….
JB: It’s Rockville and Mickley, right there on the corner, there’s a Food Mart, and a laundromat, and the apartments. The Addison apartments.

Alright so the same dept is posting on Amiah’s whereabouts.

Last edited:
Wouldn't you think this means charges were dropped?
This is the incident report from when he tried to run AR down in his vehicle.

It sure looks that way to me. Someone said in a previous post here that they wondered if that meant AR chose not to press charges, perhaps as part of the manipulation by RL, along the lines of "don't press charges and I'll tell you where she is..."

It sure looks that way to me. Someone said in a previous post here that they wondered if that meant AR chose not to press charges, perhaps as part of the manipulation by RL, along the lines of "don't press charges and I'll tell you where she is..."

Maybe someone else would know but I always thought if someone is arrested for domestic violence the person couldn’t then drop the DM charges later? That the DM charge becomes a matter of the state. I thought that the law changed after Nicole Brown Simpson? I could be wrong though.

Maybe someone else would know but I always thought if someone is arrested for domestic violence the person couldn’t then drop the DM charges later? That the DM charge becomes a matter of the state. I thought that the law changed after Nicole Brown Simpson? I could be wrong though.

According to the record @Medstudies posted above, he wasn't charged with domestic violence. He was charged with criminal recklessness and leaving the scene of an accident.

Search for missing eight-month-old baby now being treated as a homicide investigation | Daily Mail Online
  • Amiah Robertson, eight months, of Indianapolis, Indiana, was last seen alive on March 9
  • Witnesses say her mother's ex-boyfriend, Robert Lyons, 20, took the baby from a home around 1.15pm and returned at 10pm without her
  • Her family didn't report her missing to Indianapolis Metropolitan Police until March 16 because they initially didn't believe her to be in any danger
  • Amiah's mother said she was fighting with Lyons because she was trying to reconcile with her daughter's father
  • Lyons was arrested on an unrelated domestic charge and has given police several locations of where Amiah could be, but the baby has not been found
[...]

upload_2019-3-25_1-26-19.jpegupload_2019-3-25_1-25-29.jpegupload_2019-3-25_1-25-40.jpegupload_2019-3-25_1-25-59.jpeg

Inmate Information
ICE #:

Bond Information

Charge Information

Hearing Information

Release time 16:40 -
Marking source for timeline.

According to the record @Medstudies posted above, he wasn't charged with domestic violence. He was charged with criminal recklessness and leaving the scene of an accident.
Yeah, I guess it depends on the witness statements. By the time LE got to the scene maybe all they had to go by was whatever Amber and LH said. She may have downplayed it or exaggerated.
They probably had no way to determine if it was intentional or not. Imo

Inmate Information
ICE #:

Bond Information

Charge Information

Hearing Information
I don't understand how they released him in the first place.

Search for missing eight-month-old baby now being treated as a homicide investigation | Daily Mail Online
  • Amiah Robertson, eight months, of Indianapolis, Indiana, was last seen alive on March 9
  • Witnesses say her mother's ex-boyfriend, Robert Lyons, 20, took the baby from a home around 1.15pm and returned at 10pm without her
  • Her family didn't report her missing to Indianapolis Metropolitan Police until March 16 because they initially didn't believe her to be in any danger
  • Amiah's mother said she was fighting with Lyons because she was trying to reconcile with her daughter's father
  • Lyons was arrested on an unrelated domestic charge and has given police several locations of where Amiah could be, but the baby has not been found
[...]

View attachment 176102View attachment 176099View attachment 176100View attachment 176101
He better hope LE finds him before anyone else does. He would be safer behind bars at this point.
MOO

Yeah, I guess it depends on the witness statements. By the time LE got to the scene maybe all they had to go by was whatever Amber and LH said. She may have downplayed it or exaggerated.
They probably had no way to determine if it was intentional or not. Imo
Didn't AR have a black eye or one that was healing when she gave that long interview on the front porch early on?

Bringing this quote forward to stare at:
“But the last time police have confirmed that she was seen alive was at 1:15 p.m. March 9, when Lyons had her in a residence in the 200 block of S. Holmes Avenue on the city's west side.”
Police: Search for missing Indianapolis 8-month-old now classified as homicide investigation

(Compare this to March 9 quote from timeline:

“Saturday, March 9: Amiah Last Seen

“During a press conference Saturday (March 23, 2019), police say Amiah was last seen with the boyfriend of the baby’s mother, Robert Lyons, around 1:15 p.m. March 9. Lyons is said to have spent the day in the area of Rockville and Mickley. Lyons then returned to the mother’s home at roughly 10 p.m. that night without Amiah.

““If you live in that area I would ask that you try to remember if you saw anything suspicious. If you saw Robert or Amiah, or this truck," IMPD Detective Jean Burkett said.”

Police say Lyons was last seen driving a maroon 1996 Isuzu Rodeo.“
IMPD announces missing 8-month-old baby now investigated as homicide

“A babysitter and other witnesses saw Lyons leave the house on Holmes Ave. with Amiah at 1:15 p.m. March 9. Police said Lyons stayed on the southwest side until 10 p.m. and returned to Amber Robertson without the baby.”
Police: Search for missing Indianapolis 8-month-old now classified as homicide investigation“

He better hope LE finds him before anyone else does. He would be safer behind bars at this point.
MOO

(Idk, they’re not real fond of baby killers in prison either)

Didn't AR have a black eye or one that was healing when she gave that long interview on the front porch early on?

Marking for timeline.

Porch interview.

——

Vehicle (thanks for the link @cybervampira ):

11392828-6844529-image-a-19_1553438759314.jpg

“Lyons was arrested on an unrelated domestic charge and has given police several locations of where Amiah could be, but the baby has not been found. Pictured: Lyons' car he was driving when Amiah disappeared.”

——
Clarifying exact charges:
Looking for @Medstudies inmate post

ETA:

Inmate Information
ICE #:

Bond Information

Charge Information

Hearing Information

Last edited:
I don't understand how they released him in the first place.
Nothing about this case has made sense to me AOA! From the day baby Amiah actually went missing to how nobody reported her missing for over a week.

If LE knows for a fact that the baby was last seen in his custody on March 9th and she hasn't been seen since and he can't lead them to her then how is he released from jail? *bangs head on desk*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong