Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #39

Status
Not open for further replies.
maybe or maybe this red head man is not a poi at all? im hoping ps or others can remember seeing these vehicles, and that police can explain why they werent mentioned to the public until a year later? its all so odd!

Yes! Why on earth wasn't this description of this man not public until now??
The cops must already know who he is, otherwise, that description would have been front page news.
All very clandestine!

I believe so but I think BS was in his van. I remember there being a photo of it parked on one of FGM’s home’s driveway, amongst police cars.

So she saw the car at least twice. It couldn’t be a neighbour as the cops would have grabbed him.

It was mentioned LE was speaking to neighbours and their visitors.

maybe or maybe this red head man is not a poi at all? im hoping ps or others can remember seeing these vehicles, and that police can explain why they werent mentioned to the public until a year later? its all so odd!

I’ve missed something about a red head. I’ll have to reread the tweets.
FM was searching for red...being the spidy suit.

So she saw the car at least twice. It couldn’t be a neighbour as the cops would have grabbed him.

My understanding from the article is that she has identified the car, but the man she described has not been associated with the identified car. The police have made a picture of him and she can clearly remember him but they can't seem to render his likeness from the description she has given of him. The image they have come up with, she has said, isn't him.

How William Tyrrell's foster mother spotted a man waiting at their home the day the boy vanished | Daily Mail Online

That headline is crap....IMO

William Tyrrell's foster mother shook and cried at a coronial inquest as she remembered the last time she heard the boy roaring 'like a tiger' in her mother's backyard before he fell silent and disappeared.

The foster mum's emotional testimony came as she claimed to have witnessed a mystery man with 'sandy-reddy' coloured hair driving up the street in a green sedan before William vanished on September 12, 2014.

'As I'm talking to you, I can still see him, and I can see that car,' the mother, who cannot be named for legal reasons, told counsel assisting the inquest Gerard Craddock SC on Monday afternoon.

The mum told the inquest that William's sister was riding her bike at the front of the property at Kendall, on the New South Wales north coast, when she pointed and said: 'Mummy, who's that car?'

How William Tyrrell's foster mother spotted a man waiting at their home the day the boy vanished | Daily Mail Online

Wow a little city girl pointing out a car. Cars would be everywhere outside their home in Sydney.
Who’s that car....that must have been acting suspicious for city people to notice a car.

interesting channel nine news just now described bs as “once a person of interest”in reference to him and ps being called as witnesses, i notice all the news stories seem fixated on ps and filming outside his benaroon drive property while people inside keep the blinds down
could this mean bs is no longer a poi?

Yes! Why on earth wasn't this description of this man not public until now??
The cops must already know who he is, otherwise, that description would have been front page news.
All very clandestine!

Maybe she was able to pinpoint the description of the car but it sounds like the cops could get a true likeness of the driver.

The mother said she had attempted to reconstruct the moment with police.

'When I saw that car, I had a pretty intense reaction to the car,' she said, voice quaking.

'In terms of the person, I can see that person. But (the police) haven't been able to accurately pull it together.'

An image produced by police 'is not the man', she said.

Could he be a witness later, if not I’m surprised he wasn’t there, just to be there.
Surely he hasn’t been banned from attending.
I hope the one & only reason he was taken off the case only serves to benefit the case such as in the capacity of a witness. Has it ever been stated who GJ recorded on the mobile device?

The FM's description of the man in the car reminds me of the photo that was taken by one of the search volunteers early on in the investigation and given to police, which was later dismissed. I seem to remember seeing an image of that man.

DOH. I get it now, that when the cops identified the vehicle type and colour she had that light bulb moment reaction.

Lia Harris‏Verified account @LiaJHarris 53s53 seconds ago

The staff member tells the court he had taken photos of William in his spider man suit during a home visit, before being asked if he’d ever shown the photos to anyone. He replied that he hadn’t. @10NewsFirst @10Daily

I'll try & explain the best I can.

I was in court today.

I'm not a journalist :D:D so go easy please :)

The staff member was a member of the Salvation Army Young Hope program ( who organised all contact visits etc ) , this staff member meet with WT & his sister weekly & knew them well. Photos were taken on visits ( this did not seem unusual ) & some happened to be in his spider man suit. These photos were part of a story book / storyboard. The worker was asked lots of questions & nothing seemed odd to me IMO. MSM just choose to tweet that.

I can really see how MSM do twist things! :rolleyes::rolleyes:

I was in court today.

The staff member was a member of the Salvation Army Young Hope program ( who organised all contact visits etc ) , this staff member meet with WT & his sister weekly & knew them well. Photos were taken on visits ( this did not seem unusual ) & some happened to be in his spider man suit. These photos were part of a story book / storyboard. The worker was asked lots of questions & nothing seemed odd to me IMO. MSM just choose to tweet that.

Thankyou for that info, so maybe not as sinister as it sounds .

I was in court today.

Ahh, ok. So that means the Salvo's had Case Management, not F.a.C.S.
That's typical of how it goes nowadays. FaCS do the initial investigation and application for Guardianship to the Minister, then find an agency that has carers whom are able to provide care.
Not that it really changes things though..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23