Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #39

Status
Not open for further replies.
The FFC ( female foster carer ) as she is referred to in court, has my respect such a hard day for her today & again tomorrow. She broke down quite a few times today & when it was all over she totally broke down & just cried & cried............it was heart breaking to watch :(

Some facts from today:

• Both kids known by the name Tyrrell
  • The visit to Kendall was very last minute & depended on wether they could get boarding for their cats, which they got in just in time.
  • Had obtained " bulk approval" for travel at times to Kendall as they were travelling frequently when FGF was ill & was easier
  • FGF funeral 14/2/2014
  • FFC was friendly with ? Miller's from # 52
  • Had meet Paul Savage & his wife# 43
  • ? crabs # 51
  • FFC had not meet Anne Maree Sharpley before the day WT vanished
  • Called FGM on way instead of surprising her
  • Spoke about broken washing machine on the the thurs night they arrived
  • Arrived in Kendall about 9m
  • FFC said she remembered the two parked cars on the way back from driving to Port Macquarie airport after picking up a relative & ran straight to the command post to tell the cops. Had FGM & william's sister with her.

This article explains the man & car & what she said today ( & it's accurate ;) )

How William Tyrrell's foster mother spotted a man waiting at their home the day the boy vanished | Daily Mail Online

The mum told the inquest that William's sister was riding her bike at the front of the property at Kendall, on the New South Wales north coast, when she pointed and said: 'Mummy, who's that car?'
I said, I don't know, I don't know whose car it is.'

The mum today recalled that the car entered a neighbour's driveway, reversed out and drove back down Benaroon Drive, a bushy street in a quiet north coast village.

The foster mother recalled locking eyes with the man behind the wheel of the 'old' vehicle after her husband left the home for a work call about 9am.

'He's a big man,' she said of the driver.

'He was late 50s, old - you see men who've been in the sun for a long time, they have that old weathered look. It was that.

'I say a big man because he was sitting back from the steering wheel.'

The foster mother described the moment the pair looked at each other as 'fleeting'.

'It was just, you know when you look at somebody, there's that second challenge.

'What are you looking at me for, sort of look? Why are you watching me — I'm watching you. That sort of interaction'.
She said the windows weren't tinted so she could see 'straight through'.

The mother said she had attempted to reconstruct the moment with police.

'When I saw that car, I had a pretty intense reaction to the car,' she said, voice quaking.

'In terms of the person, I can see that person. But (the police) haven't been able to accurately pull it together.'

An image produced by police 'is not the man', she said.

I'll try & explain the best I can.

I was in court today.

I'm not a journalist :D:D so go easy please :)

The staff member was a member of the Salvation Army Young Hope program ( who organised all contact visits etc ) , this staff member meet with WT & his sister weekly & knew them well. Photos were taken on visits ( this did not seem unusual ) & some happened to be in his spider man suit. These photos were part of a story book / storyboard. The worker was asked lots of questions & nothing seemed odd to me IMO. MSM just choose to tweet that.

I can really see how MSM do twist things! :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Can you say please was it indicated at what home the staff member took the photos in?

The FFC ( female foster carer ) as she is referred to in court, has my respect such a hard day for her today & again tomorrow. She broke down quite a few times today & when it was all over she totally broke down & just cried & cried............it was heart breaking to watch :(

Some facts from today:

• Both kids known by the name Tyrrell
  • The visit to Kendall was very last minute & depended on wether they could get boarding for their cats, which they got in just in time.
  • Had obtained " bulk approval" for travel at times to Kendall as they were travelling frequently when FGF was ill & was easier
  • FGF funeral 14/2/2014
  • FFC was friendly with ? Miller's from # 52
  • Had meet Paul Savage & his wife# 43
  • ? crabs # 51
  • FFC had not meet Anne Maree Sharpley before the day WT vanished
  • Called FGM on way instead of surprising her
  • Spoke about broken washing machine on the the thurs night they arrived
  • Arrived in Kendall about 9m
  • FFC said she remembered the two parked cars on the way back from driving to Port Macquarie airport after picking up a relative & ran straight to the command post to tell the cops. Had FGM & william's sister with her.
So the FFC, FGM and Wt's sister drove to Port Macquarie the evening of the day he disappeared to pick up the FFC's sister? A number of the neighbors had been met previously.

I would like to know why the FF is showing the police what happened....when he wasn't even there when William disappeared! Weird!! :confused:

I think from the reports out today that he was there? Returning an hour before it occurred? But if he wasn't, he could still show Police the areas in which the children would play? MOO

Edit.. Nope, sorry, the FF was showing Police his search route when he came back and found out William was missing.

Yes! Why on earth wasn't this description of this man not public until now??
The cops must already know who he is, otherwise, that description would have been front page news.
All very clandestine!

Did foster mother tell police on the day about the 3rd lone vehicle with large man with sandy red hair that used neighbour drive to turn around in? Was this vehicle known about before the release of info about the 2 vehicles 12 months later by the cops?

it was mentioned several times today that bio parents were both in sydney on that day, is this to mean there is no possibility they could have taken william or that there was?im taking it to mean they werent in kendall?

Yes, the Bio "Parents" were in Sydney. They did not account for other bio relatives though, which I found interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cevans