IN IN - Amiah Robertson, 8 months, Indianapolis, 15 Mar 2019 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hahahah I was just going to add an eta for sounding snippy...<modsnipped>we’ve got to find this baby. We need evidence. This <modsnipped>can not walk. This baby need to be brought home.

Johnny can you get me a water sample JK —

What about pics of the water (levels, visibility, etc.)

We need flow reports on the water. Is she hung up on a branch if she’s in the water.

Tim and Sonar.

Did he weigh her down with rocks if she’s in the water?

Shine Like Shanann, Johnny.

Also we need archived weather reports for March 9 to current. Can someone pls post weather history March 9th forward to current (or I’ll do it—add to list).
In a nutshell, cold and very rainy. Just warming to 50's and 30's, this last week and a half, a couple days of 60's with some teens in between. Rain, rain, rain. Pounding against my windows at the moment. The weather here is wild.

The week prior to the 9th was dangerous subzero temps, snow and ice. Everything was closed. Miserable.

ETA with wind chill. Even the mail was stopped for a day. Since then it's been tons of rain.

Last edited by a moderator:
In a nutshell, cold and very rainy. Just warming to 50's and 30's, this last week and a half, a couple days of 60's with some teens in between. Rain, rain, rain. Pounding against my windows at the moment. The weather here is wild.

The week prior to the 9th was dangerous subzero temps, snow and ice. Everything was closed. Miserable.

ETA with wind chill. Even the mail was stopped for a day. Since then it's been tons of rain.

(Marking. Thanks Johnny for your local input :) )

Ps
(Remind me to send you summer garden plans for S, C,B, N Flower Memorial :) )

A Crime upon a Child is a Crime upon Humanity.

Just sayin.

That’s why we are here together and all you guys rock. There are a lot of very bad people out there, but there are also so many really good people.

Goodnight!

Find Amiah!
Will contact the tipline first thing tomorrow morning. Plan on asking questions.
What area’s still need to be searched.

Has anyone canvassed some of his
old haunts, abandoned drug houses.

If a group of volunteers would check some trash bins. Amiah’s family needs to plead for volunteers to help search for her.

. Any ideas what to ask? Please let me know.

Hold me accountable to heading over to Holmes and the White River area tomorrow for perspective. In a gentle way please lol

Hell yeah. No pressure and stay safe.
(Was just kidding about that water sample!—Sort of...please take pictures if you do go :) tia )

Will contact the tipline first thing tomorrow morning. Plan on asking questions.

If a group of volunteers would check some trash bins. Amiah’s family needs to plead for volunteers to help search for her.

Word. All about the abandoned drug houses. The fire is one to again keep an eye on. LE would know about this obviously.

(This reminds me of Abby and Libby and the Flora Fires for some reason..obviously no relation, just sayin...)

Last edited:

There has been no task force or search party established for this baby to my knowledge. Why not? That would be my question

We will see if this investigation will soon turn to the land fill.

What’s the deal with this “incineration business” upstream re: the trash?

ETA: note to note all LE Agencies currently involved to date. Saw it somewhere...

There has been no task force or search party established for this baby to my knowledge. Why not? That would be my question

There have been searches by LE. Also community members assisted, posts upstream.

But this does bring forward the good point of what other organized searches do we know about other than the ones on 3/20?

I’m sure is LE is searching wherever they can and have a lead on, Johnny. I know this is extra “insert adjective”, etc when it’s local.

I do believe a Task Force is in place, jmo. FBI has been in since at least 3/20 (likely earlier, moo).

In this day and age, an FBI CARD team is often soon deployed, moo.

Note to quote agencies involved.

Let’s put together all our questions for LE. I had some upstream as well.

Last edited:
We will see if this investigation will soon turn to land fill.

What’s the deal with this “incineration business” upstream re: the trash?

ETA: note to note all LE Agencies currently involved to date. Saw it somewhere...

There have been searches by LE. Also community members assisted, posts upstream.

But this does bring forward the good point of what other organized searches do we know about other than the ones on 3/20?

I’m sure is LE is searching wherever they can and have a lead on, Johnny. I know this is extra “insert adjective”, etc when it’s local.

I do believe a Task Force is in place. FBI has been in since at least 3/20 (likely earlier, moo).
There have been no search parties informed to the public by MSM or LE. I would have been there. If they are taking place, MSM is not informing the public or reporting locally on it so that the entire community can be involved. Like I said, there was zero coverage on local television news tonight. Sleep well.

There have been no search parties informed to the public by MSM or LE. I would have been there. If thesy are taking place, MSM is not informing the public or reporting locally on it so that the entire community can ba involved. Like I said, there was zero coverage on local television news tonight. Sleep well.

I hear ya. Add to questions for LE about organized and community searches. Absolutely! :)

Hell yeah. No pressure and stay safe.
(Was just kidding about that water sample!—Sort of...please take pictures if you do go :) tia )

Word. All about the abandoned drug houses. The fire is one to again keep an eye on. LE would know about this obviously.

(This reminds me of Abby and Libby and the Flora Fires for some reason..obviously no relation, just sayin...)
I'm also constantly reminded of Abby and Libby. Every time I see "RL". It's so depressing that people can get away with these horrendous murders.

It has been a crazy roller coaster temperature wise. Of course the rain is consistent. That said our winter overall was pretty mild - the soil is warming, my crocus’s are blooming and the tulips, glads, and cherry trees are close.

The temperature index :Indianapolis March Weather 2019 - AccuWeather Forecast for IN 46204
Doesn’t really reflect some of conditions that were dangerous. Particularly the extreme high winds. (50-70 mile an hour gusts.) Fairly significant damage to trees, roofs and power lines. Large areas left without power. March was pretty messy.

I haven't caught up with this newest thread so these thoughts may have been shared by others.

The newest timeline shows that both the FBI and State Patrol said Amiah was last seen on Saturday which was confusing to us all. We now know the last sighting allegedly was 03/09 which was a Saturday and a week before reported missing. That to me clears up that confusion, they were talking about the Saturday a week prior... And she was seen by a couple of people and the babysitter with RL leaving the residence... On the 9th.

Another confusing factor was the alleged bio father stating he was out of town and then an incident report showing he was in town. My thought now is he was out of town on the 9th. I am speculating but perhaps he had custody or certainly some placement and while out of town Amiah was staying with Amber. When the baby went missing and RL taunted her for days, perhaps Amber called bio dad and this is when the confrontation happened and he came back to town to help her confront RL on where the baby was and this is why he shows as present at the incident in the LE report.

One final thought is the baby if I have it right has Amber's last name. If this is the 2nd child with bio dad, I am going to guess paternity was not certain when Amiah was born or it would be likely that she would have been given his last name...

I wondered initially if there is a chance paternity is still not established, however, if Indiana is like many other states and Amber receives any welfare type of assistance, food stamps, medical coverage for her children, etc., then the State usually goes after child support and orders paternity established when possible. For that reason I would think paternity has long been established.

Yet there are allegations the argument was over paternity; however, I do not know if there is anything to back that allegation up, I do not recall if it was in an MSM article or where that stems from.

Just some thoughts...

We will see if this investigation will soon turn to the land fill.

What’s the deal with this “incineration business” upstream re: the trash?...
Snipped for brevity. Indianapolis cannot get its’ collective crap together and implement a true recycle program. It’s been talked about and voted down since the days of Mayor Goldsmith. Customers actually have to pay to recycle (facepalm)... and yep in Indy proper most waste goes to the Harding Street Incinerator

Unless you pay for the services of The South Side Landfill,
the Harding Street Incinerator
is the only option for municipal solid waste removal for the city of Indianapolis. Also known as The Indianapolis Resource Recovery Facility, the incinerator is managed by Covanta Indianapolis, Inc. As one of the largest incinerators in the nation, the facility processes 2,175 tons of solid waste per day, which in turn produces 4,500 pounds of steam. Citizens Thermal Energy (CTE) purchases around 70 percent of the steam to power 40 percent of the downtown heating loop. The heating loop is made up of almost all of downtown Indy’s businesses and institutions, including IUPUI and Eli Lilly (Covanta Energy 2012).
V515 Sustainable Communities- Fall 2012: Lesser of Two Evils: Indianapolis Waste Incineration

In the press conference, a news reporter asked about the items that were found during the search and mentioned a car seat. LE said they did not want to comment specifically on what was found.

Despite that, It kept me wondering about the possibility of a car seat and why one would need to get rid of it. Even if you've hatefully harmed and disposed of a baby, why the need to get rid of the carseat as well?

Which then made me think of a baby bag. Amiah was only 8 months and at that age, it's likely a parent still carries a baby bag (diapers, formula,baby food, a change of clothes, wipes etc)
Where is the baby bag?

If he was supposedly taking Amiah to the sitters, did he take the baby bag? If not, does Mom still have it and if so, He was gone (according to the detective) for over 7 hours before returning to the mom without the baby. Wouldn't you wonder how a baby is being fed and cared for without all of their belongings?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow