GUILTY UK - Alesha MacPhail, 6, raped & murdered, Ardbeg, Isle of Bute, Scotland, 2 Jul 2018 -*arrest* #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do recall that this thread was closed for a period of time. The families of the victim and the perpetrator of the crime are off limits. Keep the idle chit chat off the thread or the thread will be closed again.

Last edited:
Usually though you do get some people on the other side of the fence,so along with all your "I knew he was a wrong'un what with all the cat skinning!" brigade,you usually have a couple of "He was such a polite quiet boy and I never would have thought" types too
It would have had no relevance to this crime and the evidence.

In my opinion (after reading a few articles) AC was hardwired at birth to have psychopathic tendencies.

His upbringing would have had an impact as well as puberty, drug/alcohol and an obsession with dark online games.
I'm still bewildered by the brutality of his (first) crime and I haven't read enough to understand if that is 'common' for a psychotic killer. I don't know if there's a degree of brain malfunction involved in psychosis but his must be a particularly extreme case.

Posts purporting to contain "inside information" have been removed. Please do not discuss them or ask questions regarding those posts.

Unless a member is a Verified Insider (VI), they cannot post/state information as fact without MSM or LE links to substantiate the information.

If you are a person with "inside information" on any case, you are encouraged to become a Verified Insider.

Instructions on how to become a VI are found here:

Verification Process for Professional or Insider Posters

If you become a Verified Insider, you will not have to provide links to MSM to back up what you state as fact.

In my opinion (after reading a few articles) AC was hardwired at birth to have psychopathic tendencies.

His upbringing would have had an impact as well as puberty, drug/alcohol and an obsession with dark online games.
I'm still bewildered by the brutality of his (first) crime and I haven't read enough to understand if that is 'common' for a psychotic killer. I don't know if there's a degree of brain malfunction involved in psychosis but his must be a particularly extreme case.

Psychosis/being psychotic is a symptom of mental illness, it's not the same as or a symptom of a Psychopath.

Aaron wasn't Psychotic at the time of the crime or deemed so since.

No offence or disrespect intended to @Deano saunders but, as they stated themselves - they aren't related to, or close friends with Aaron or his family.
They have personal opinions as a local but they're no more enlightened than the people saying that Aaron skinned cats.

I feel it's important to remember that unless we have a verified genuine insider, anything said is always just opinion and not fact.

I feel it's important to remember that unless we have a verified genuine insider, anything said is always just opinion and not fact.

I am not sure how I would go about proving that I knew certain people, particularly to someone in a different country.

Oh wait, I've just seen this on the link. Still not sure how that would work though.
Locals:
We no longer verify locals. It became way too time consuming and we didn't feel it was necessary. However, if a moderator deems that a poster seems to be more of an insider than a local, we will ask that you become verified before posting information that is not in the mainstream media. Otherwise, you are free to post about your area and what you've observed.

Psychosis/being psychotic is a symptom of mental illness, it's not the same as or a symptom of a Psychopath.

Aaron wasn't Psychotic at the time of the crime or deemed so since.
Sorry, I meant to say ...."degree of brain malfunction involved in psychotic behaviour" not psychosis.
When you say that AC wasn't psychotic at the time of the crime is that the same as saying that he's not a psychopath? Does that mean that he would have been tested for that pre trial?

Sorry, I meant to say ...."degree of brain malfunction involved in psychotic behaviour" not psychosis.
When you say that AC wasn't psychotic at the time of the crime is that the same as saying that he's not a psychopath? Does that mean that he would have been tested for that pre trial?

No, psychotic and psychopath are two different things. He is very likely a psychopath and tested positive for psychopathic traits e.g. lack of empathy, lack of remorse, narcissism etc.
Psychotic is when you aren't really in control of what you're doing. You may be hallucinating, seeing things, hearing things that aren't there etc. It's a genuine mental health issue. Aaron wasn't experiencing that. He knew right from wrong, he wasn't experiencing a psychotic episode. Yes, he should have been tested pre-trial.

Sorry for the confusion I think I've got it now. Thanks. So do we know if has actually been tested for psychopathic traits?

Sorry for the confusion I think I've got it now. Thanks. So do we know if has actually been tested for psychopathic traits?

Yes, he has and he was found to possess some psychopathic traits such as some of the ones previously mentioned. Probably things like lack of empathy, an inflated self-worth, lack of remorse, violent nature, sexually abusive etc.
He can't officially be classified as a psychopath though as he is under 18. They'll be carrying out further tests on him over the next few years I'm sure.

Snippet from article - Mr McConnachie said the psychologist's report found that Campbell "presents with a range of traits on the psychopathy checklist and also has a wide range of factors present in relation to potential sexually harmful behaviour".

If I remember rightly he can't be fully diagnosed until he is 18.

Yes a physcotic episode usually happens under the influence of either drink but more likely drugs - I’ve heard of cocaine physcotic episodes. This guy is a physchopath if he’s sober or not, that’s the difference.

Psychosis occurs for many reasons. Schizophrenia, bipolar disorder being the most common.

When my daughter suffered a Stroke at 13, a close school friend of hers was in the room next door suffering psychosis purely due to Thyroid issue.

Psychosis due to alcohol is usually short lived and only occurs in those who are alcohol dependent or withdrawing from heavy alcohol abuse.

Snippet from article - Mr McConnachie said the psychologist's report found that Campbell "presents with a range of traits on the psychopathy checklist and also has a wide range of factors present in relation to potential sexually harmful behaviour".

If I remember rightly he can't be fully diagnosed until he is 18.

Which is what I have been saying in the context of it not being addressed in a child if they have it.

There was a flurry of media stories suggesting that "heads would roll" if AC hadn't received the necessary help or diagnoses: providing of course that he had been taken by his parents or referred by his school, it's not clear to me what help that he could have received.

"Professor Stephen Scott, from the Institute of Psychiatry, said that children who displayed "callous unemotional traits" were not properly provided for by the mental health system."

One in 100 children display psychopathic warning signs, psychiatrist says

Thank you. I did get that impression though. They were never pictured together arriving, taking breaks or leaving together. They also never sat with each other at Aleshas funeral. Rabs family sat behind the Lochranes. Rab also never carried Aleshas coffin ,it’s been misreported that he did , but it was her step dad and three uncles.

Alesha's uncle ran up and embraced Genie at the funeral though. They clutched each other and cried. I saw video of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melladanielle