Norway Norway - Oslo, WhtFem 20-30, Fake Name, shot in hotel room, Jun'95

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m wondering why people think the tags being out of her clothing is suspicious, or an indication of anything other than sensitive skin? I remove every tag from my clothing the moment I get it home: no exceptions.
True,but most do not from the shoes or boots,that was the case here,if I am not mistaken?

I do. I don’t want those awful sharp scratchy things cutting into my ankles.
Most labels are on the foot sole,if you enlarge the picture of the shoes that were found you can only see that it was manufactured in Italy.and that was on the outside of her shoes.
7b784d51-347d-44f2-8f7e-af37606ff933

Source: Mystery at the Oslo Plaza

Has anyone considered the plate of half eaten food? The placement of the fork and knife were at about 7 o'clock on the plate. Etiquette for eating doesnt have this placement that I know of. Even the colonial style etiquette. If she was eating colonial style that would explain the fork on the left side of the plate but the would be facing down to follow that theory. So I'm left wondering, was she left handed, given the fork and knife were on the left side of the plate? If so, then it wouldnt be impossible, but another mystery to add to the mysteries. Her right hand, was the hand supposedly used to pull the trigger. I also find the lack of anything, esp blood splatter on her hand. Theres clearly blood coming up the barrel, but stop short of spraying even a little splatter on her hand. Why would she bring so many bras with her if she planned to kill herself. They say theres a small rolling suitcase that may be missing and possible a cute pair of shoes. Which would explain the lack of ANY bottoms at all other than the pyjama shorts she had. Also the lack of any underwear there and toiletries also. She had eyeliner on when she dies. They dont know when she put it on, but I would figure her earlier shower would have washed that off.

This has all the makings for a spy case except that half her things were missing, possibly taken by "Lois" or "Luis" to another hotel. That makes it looks like they might have been skipping out on hotel bills because they had run out of money. Being broke and suicidal, with no way of getting any more money and she just couldn't take it anymore? The fact that she hasn't yet been identified after more than 20 years, when LE has her fingerprints and recognizable facial features tells me it just as easily could've been murder. I feel like she'll have to be identified before we know the true story.

Crossposting.

There is a discrepancy in height, and I can't recall ever reading about Jennifer having a tattoo or scar from tattoo removal, but I just want to throw in Camilla Steinaa, missing since ca. 1986 from Denmark, in this thread, simply because of their similarity!

CAMILLA%20STEINAA

(side-by-side as an attachment)

Camilla's WS thread:
Denmark - Camilla Steinaa, 25, North Zealand, 1 January 1987

Attachments

• camillasteinaa_jenniferfergate.png
    camillasteinaa_jenniferfergate.png
    672.6 KB · Views: 97
Thank you Ms Badcrumble.
I hope you don’t mind, but I wrote an email to the journalist who worked on this case for the news station TV2 with a link to this and to Jennifer Fergates WS thread.
I would think these two cases would have been compared in Skandinavia since there’s not many cases of missing young females and jane does.

Hmm....Re: the discrepancy in height: "she weighed 67 kilograms (147 lbs) and was 159 centimetres (about 5 ft 2)"

Does this correspond to the clothing sizes found? It is a little bit on the heavier side for being 5 ft 2. (Certainly possible. I am NOT implying anything, or making rude remarks, just wondering since clothing was found, and wondering what we might know about it aside from the quality and tags removed.)

Might a height around 5 ft 7 (i.e. Camilla) be more likely for a weight of 147? Could they have made a mistake?

and as I said on Camilla's thread the DENTAL WORK!!!! Right before Camilla disappeared, she spent a great deal on dental treatment, 7000,- DKK, (which is about 14 000,- dkk in today's currency; roughly 2000,- USD today), but she never showed up to a remaining scheduled appointment.

Does anyone know if there are measurements/estimated sizes of the clothing? Part of me thinks I read this in the past, but I cannot remember where for the life of me? It might not have been in English, and/or I might be confusing with another case...

yes its almost spot on !!!!

Even the tip of her nose and nostrils, when you look at the post-mortem photo. It just really looks so much like her, and seems very possible.

You would think they would have been compared?

Does Camilla have blue or light colored eyes? Her stats did not specify? It seems to be, when I look closely, but harder to tell when looking at black and white.

Photo of her brother from same video. Hope this is ok? HE really resembles the UID as well AND has light eyes, so that is why I am adding a photo. Screen Shot 2020-06-03 at 7.14.04 PM.png5956656c-b472-404f-9981-db5657925d78.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member