Found Deceased UK - Libby Squire, 21, last seen outside Welly club, Hull, 31 Jan 2019 #14 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont think 10 minutes is long enough for PR to make it home from clough rd on a bike and back again, much less have time to do anything whilst there.

Yes good point, now the timings have been put to me. My theory seems wide of the mark! Back to the drawing board :eek:.

Yes regards to bike, perhaps I was unclear. We cannot prove it went into the park but it does run along an adjacent path extremely near the entrance.

Just re-analysing the Croda CCTV footage that appears to be a key piece of the puzzle.

I really thought that the police would of put specific timings on each of the four eventful scenes that we see. Rather than two ranges of time, it would be more helpful.

The first scene is of the fluorescent jacket runner. He’s been scared by something he’s heard or seen, so he’s ran not wanting to be on the isolated path. Coming down to a slow jog and a look over the shoulder now he’s in a more open and lit area.

Why wouldn’t he come forward?
Has he been caught sneaking out early from work for a night shift?
Is he sneaking out for an affair?
Was he drunk, does he not remember?
Has he been jumped for his bike and is embarrassed?

The second scene, the cyclist. The most dodgiest character in all of this CCTV’s footage. Why would you be leaving and then re-entering a desolate road in the early hours of Friday morning adjacent to the park? My theory is this is Pawel.

Libby has been left in an area in the dark park. Pawel is on his way home to get something or maybe information so he can return to cover his tracks.

The third scene, Pawel on a bike. Is coming back towards the park. To use whatever he has obtained or learnt from going home.

The fourth scene, a couple has passed Pawel further down the path before they come onto screen. They have safety in numbers at this point so wouldn’t be intimadated by the cyclist but police have been wondered what they have seen or where he was going.

Why would they have not come forward?
Are they having an affair and don’t want to risk their marriages?
Are they drunk and do not remember?
Are they dodgy characters themselves in their own right and not wanting police attention on themselves?

Dubious points of my theory:

When did he take his car home? Before or after he carried out his cycling escapade? Is it logical he could have a cycle there and then?

It’s difficult to make sense of. Let me know what you think.

As I've said a few times, I just think it's not 'out there' enough.
If any of these 4 are Eastern European, will it have been broadcast on native stations/Tv etc?
I've not seen this footage anywhere aside in here, it's certainly not been thrust into the media.

I think men like this are always a risk to others, given the opportunity. One of the interesting things that has been noted from cases where DNA science is finally identifying long-lost rapists/murderers, (GSK, Claremont serial killer, killer of April Tinsley etc ) is that there are periods where they go dormant or stop of their own accord. Or in the case of April Tinsley's murderer, he does not APPEAR to have carried on attacking children although of course, it's difficult to establish this for certain.

So I think we have to re-consider the idea that all of them are compelled/driven to offend. Personally, I think this is yet another excuse that they use to justify their crimes. Bottom line is most of them do it because they fantasize about it and want to carry it out. GSK appears to have stopped when he realized that DNA would catch up with him. The killer of Christy Mirack appears to have no other victims. The man implicated for the murders of JB Beasley and Tracie Hawlett appears to have not re-offended and led a productive life.

The prosecutor in the Claremont case has specifically linked the attacks on other women to periods when the accused was having difficulties in his marriage https://www.watoday.com.au/national...kdown-prosecution-claims-20190220-p50z4t.html
Many other offenders of this type attack women unknown to them when they are having relationship difficulties, you will often find this mentioned in profiles.

I may be being over-optimistic but I do believe Libby's killer will be charged and hopefully convicted. In general the UK has a high clear-up rate for murder, and in this case to me there is every indication that police have always regarded this as an abduction/murder. And to be blunt, this is a high profile case, with a very sympathetic victim and family and a university, a city and a public that wants and expects justice for this horrible crime. And the police maybe have questions to answer as to why he wasn't apprehended earlier. Undoubtedly they also want the person who did this to Libby to pay for it, seem pretty sure they have the right person, so at the moment I have faith this will happen.

Thank you so much Rosalinda for taking the time to share this fascinating insight. I’m not aware of all these cases so I’m going to do some research. I have no idea how a person could be capable of leading a very ordinary and even productive life having committed such an atrocity. How do they begin to live with their conscience I wonder.

I also share your feelings on the chance of a successful prosecution in this instance. And yes, I expect police will be under pressure having failed to apprehend him for a pattern of alleged minor crimes running over the course of the past two years at least.

She wouldn't have, because she would have known she couldn't have got in the house.
His whole story is just to cover his back and explain why her DNA was in his car imo.
But I think he messed up in his story because he probably didn't know she didn't have her keys.
Of course that's assuming he did tell his sister that story and that Libby didn't have her keys with her.
I get the sat nav story was all part of his alibi, and that he cleverly disclosed certain details to his sister to cover his tracks - e.g. the claim about Libby "throwing herself" at him would account for any of her DNA being found on him. So the address thing leads me to believe there must be evidence of Libby's address on his sat nav. Why bother mentioning it otherwise? Which spurs further confusion about why she would ask him to drive her home. Or am I overestimating PR's intelligence?:confused:

The cyclist makes me think of a drug deal.
could PR have arranged a deal from the park.

Better than 50% that the cyclist is simply a scally, with a decent possibility that they were casing or dealing. That's often how it's done in this part of Hull.

It doesn't mean he had any involvement with PR, though.

Paddy’s theory about PRs boot being a hiding place for his dildo stash might not be a bad shout. Perhaps when neighbours were asked if anyone else was seen driving the car that included ‘did his wife drive’. If she didn’t hold a license and the car was PRs domain, it might be a safer place to hide his stash than the marital home?

The other steps in your theory also make sense paddy. And yes I believe the search focussed so intently on that park because Libby was seen in the car with him entering the park, but she wasn’t visible when he drove out.
They had two young children- it’s the family car. Would imagine they store the buggy in the boot of the car when going out and his wife has access To it- whether she drives or not.

And whoever said it takes 2 days to catch up. I've just had a life for the afternoon and it all went to pot.
:D

I’ve had a busy day too and all I’ve thought about is Libby, her family & you guys. A mix of sadness but a longing to chat with you all, strange combo. I really should try and make some friends in real life ... :oops:

Yeah fair enough mate that is a tall order to achieve!
According to Google Maps. It's a 6-minute bike ride from Oak Road Playing Fields to Raglan Street.

But I doubt he used a bike when he had a car.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Witchee