Found Deceased MN - Ralph Latrez Bell, 24, Stillwater, 20 Dec 2018 *vehicle found with engine idling in Roseville*

His fiance posted earlier and it's so heart wrenching.
She also said " I want to thank everyone who has been helping since he went missing, all the shares, all the suggestions, and the prayers and support. Love you all so much for that"
Rest in Peace

Poor little children with their Dad gone. I hope the police find what happened and who did this.

Missing Stillwater man died by suicide, officials say, but mother doesn’t believe it – Twin Cities
Taylor said she does not believe her son stabbed himself “multiple times … in the chest with a knife,” which she said is what she was told by police.

“No, I do not. No, I do not,” she said. “I do not think he did that. There is no way someone would stab themselves multiple times like that.”

Taylor said she would not speculate publicly as to what she thinks happened to her son, but she said: “I know it wasn’t suicide.”

What are the odds someone else stabbed him him after this?
Police say Bell, 24, left his apartment in the 1600 block of Greeley Street in Stillwater after an argument with his fiancee around 10 p.m. Dec. 20. The blue Chevrolet Impala he was believed to be driving was found an hour later with the engine idling in the 800 block of West Cope Avenue in Roseville. Witnesses told police that they saw the car speed to the end of the dead-end street and stop and that a man got out and ran off.

I wonder how they could tell it was a suicide? He has been missing quite a while. They came to this determination of suicide rather quickly...IMO.
His 3rd baby was born the day his body was found. The baby was named after him. Very sad ending!

Roseville police have confirmed that the body of a man found Friday in a vacant lot on Friday is that of a missing Stillwater man.

The body of Ralph Latrez Bell, 24, was found on the northeast corner of Dale Street and Roselawn Avenue at around 12:15 p.m. Friday, and the Ramsey County Medical Examiner's Office's preliminary autopsy results determine that Bell died by suicide.

The Star Tribune and KSTP, citing conversations with Bell's family, reported Sunday that Bell had been stabbed multiple times. Authorities have yet to confirm he was stabbed, nor any details of his death beyond the preliminary autopsy result. ...

The discovery of Bell's body came the same day his fiancee delivered the couple's third child, a son who was named after him, according to the family's Facebook posts.

https://bringmethenews.com/minnesot...lwater-man-found-in-roseville-died-of-suicide

I wonder how they could tell it was a suicide? He has been missing quite a while. They came to this determination of suicide rather quickly...IMO.
His 3rd baby was born the day his body was found. The baby was named after him. Very sad ending!

Roseville police have confirmed that the body of a man found Friday in a vacant lot on Friday is that of a missing Stillwater man.

The body of Ralph Latrez Bell, 24, was found on the northeast corner of Dale Street and Roselawn Avenue at around 12:15 p.m. Friday, and the Ramsey County Medical Examiner's Office's preliminary autopsy results determine that Bell died by suicide.

The Star Tribune and KSTP, citing conversations with Bell's family, reported Sunday that Bell had been stabbed multiple times. Authorities have yet to confirm he was stabbed, nor any details of his death beyond the preliminary autopsy result. ...

The discovery of Bell's body came the same day his fiancee delivered the couple's third child, a son who was named after him, according to the family's Facebook posts.

https://bringmethenews.com/minnesot...lwater-man-found-in-roseville-died-of-suicide

I assume if mother doesnt believe it then there wasnt a note.

Maybe there was signs of hesitation attempts (like how suicides with slit wrist have slight cuts too because of hesitation), angle of entry and finger prints?

Hate to wonder this, but could he have life insurance that would pay if he was murdered? Did he feel overwhelmed with 2 kids, 1 on the way at age 24 and think if it was ruled murder then they can get paid? I dont want to think this as anyhting bad meant towards him but just thinking of why stabbing.

RIP Ralph

RIP Ralph :(
Pretty unusual to rule it a suicide, although I guess anything is possible. Especially since the ME likely has evidence that we do not know about.
I will be following this case ... Very sad, no matter what. May his children, SO and family find peace in this difficult time.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
imaguppynotashark
Back