CANADA Canada - Elizabeth Bain, 22, Scarborough, Ont, 19 June 1990 #2

The dog walker's claim was not on the night of EB's disappearance.
The dog walker claimed to have not seen the car while walking her dog at around 11pm Thursday night and again did not see it walking her dog early Friday morning around 5:30am.
It should be noted that she wasn't interviewed at all until after RB was arrested, which was over five months after EB disappeared.

Well this will be my last post on this subject, have fun with it people, this will never be solved cause I believe EB body is buried on the Bain property, and LE will not open the case again to explore that option...so later everybody

So was the car there from Wednesday until Friday?

Supposedly there was a witness who saw the car parked at 3r on the morning of Wednesday the 20th but the neither the witness nor the description were ever released. The secretary says it was there for three consecutive days. The dog walker says between 11:00 pm on Thursday and again at 5:45 am on Friday the car wasn't there.

Wednesday the 20th at 6:55 am Bain's mother reported her disappearance to the police. So the police were looking, to what degree is another matter, but they were looking.

So are you saying someone came back to 3r, sometime on Thursday after the auto shop closed in the early evening and then returned the car just after the lady walked by with her dog and just an hour or so before the auto shop opened?

Do the parents still live at the property? Would you bury someone on property you owned knowing that if you sold the house, it has a very good chance of being knocked down and someone building something new at which point the body would surely be found?

So was the car there from Wednesday until Friday?

--------yes that is the evidence, non contested by LE or the Crown, except for Thursday evening through to Friday morning.

Supposedly there was a witness who saw the car parked at 3r on the morning of Wednesday the 20th but the neither the witness nor the description were ever released.

------the only witnesses to see the car parked at 3r on wed morning were the 3r owner, the Secretary and the people that worked in the shop. We don't know how many of them in the shop, if any, were interviewed.

The secretary says it was there for three consecutive days. The dog walker says between 11:00 pm on Thursday and again at 5:45 am on Friday the car wasn't there.

------- yes, that is the testimony. Again, please note that the dog walker was not even interviewed for a statement for over 5 months later whereas the secretary was interviewed the same day the car was found

Wednesday the 20th at 6:55 am Bain's mother reported her disappearance to the police. So the police were looking, to what degree is another matter, but they were looking.

-------- the police came and took a report of a 22 yr old adult who didn't come home the night before. They did not put out any searches persay but did put out a Bolo on EB's car. There is no evidence of any actual LE involved searches until the Saturday.

So are you saying someone came back to 3r, sometime on Thursday after the auto shop closed in the early evening and then returned the car just after the lady walked by with her dog and just an hour or so before the auto shop opened?

--------- yes, that is what the Crown's theory was.
I personally don't believe the dog walker's story. LE and the Crown got certain witnesses to alter their testimony to fit their theory. And yes, that does happen as it was proven in this case to have happened. They tried to get the 3r secretary to alter her statement to accommodate their theory but she would not budge from the truth and lie for them.

Do the parents still live at the property?

--------- since wil4u says he won't be back, I will answer this for you.
Yes, the parents still live at the same property.

Would you bury someone on property you owned knowing that if you sold the house, it has a very good chance of being knocked down and someone building something new at which point the body would surely be found?

------- I personally don't believe EB is buried at her house. I have nothing to rule the possibility out though, except thoughts like the one you just gave.

Eyesonly, I agree and I've always said the car was there the entire time right from when she left the university when she didn't go to her class right up until it was found.

You'd be crazy to bury a body at your own house and then call the police and tell them your daughter was missing. You could never guarantee they wouldn't do a real thorough search of the house and the yard. You'd have to be solid brass! Then as I said, it would be in your mind the house could and likely would be torn down and rebuilt eventually. You can't hide a body then.

She was dead or dying right around the time the class was taking place and moved somewhere the same night and her car was left at the exact spot at 3r it was found. I still believe her body was wrapped in the blanket and two people put the body in Liz's car and removed it and hid it somewhere. No way a single person got a body in the back of that little car on their own and then out again.

Would you bury someone on property you owned knowing that if you sold the house, it has a very good chance of being knocked down and someone building something new at which point the body would surely be found?

that would not be an issue if you owned the house until the day that you die,

and yes the Bain's still do own the house.....no surprise there

that would not be an issue if you owned the house until the day that you die,

and yes the Bain's still do own the house.....no surprise there

Are you thinking buried in the basement of the house or like the yard somewhere.
Actually, if I'm not mistaken, they owned another house about 5 mins or so from the 3r auto, across to the south of kingston Rd and east a bit.
This house, according to JS was actually vacant during that time. Mrs B was cleaning it that weekend before or after to get it ready for rental.
Interesting.

Are you thinking buried in the basement of the house or like the yard somewhere.
Actually, if I'm not mistaken, they owned another house about 5 mins or so from the 3r auto, across to the south of kingston Rd and east a bit.
This house, according to JS was actually vacant during that time. Mrs B was cleaning it that weekend before or after to get it ready for rental.
Interesting.

im just posting what my friend is telling me to post, and all my posts should be taken that way,

i personally know nothing about the case, im just typing this all for him,

my friend is thinking the yard on scarboro ave

my friend told me they did own a rental house which my friend went to a few times, it was in the area of lawrence ave and valia road, but my friend can't remember the exact street, my friend said it was south of lawrence,

my friend thinks it might have been on melchoir dr

Last edited:
A farm you might try to hide it on it. Not a chance on a small residential house. Sure they may die but the kids would still take the rap, and that makes no sense if you believe the kids were involved. Yard or basement, a huge amount of houses today get razed to the ground and you could never be sure it wouldn't happen.

They also would know that sooner or later the police would do a thorough search of any property owned by the Bain's or rented by them or anyone connected to them. Look elsewhere for the body.

I can't recall the other house in Scarborough but I definitely remember the one in Florida.

A farm you might try to hide it on it. Not a chance on a small residential house. Sure they may die but the kids would still take the rap, and that makes no sense if you believe the kids were involved. Yard or basement, a huge amount of houses today get razed to the ground and you could never be sure it wouldn't happen.

Is that you Mister Bain posting this?

im just posting what my friend is telling me to post, and all my posts should be taken that way,

i personally know nothing about the case, im just typing this all for him,

my friend is thinking the yard on scarboro ave

my friend told me they did own a rental house which my friend went to a few times, it was in the area of lawrence ave and valia road, but my friend can't remember the exact street, my friend said it was south of lawrence,

my friend thinks it might have been on melchoir dr
Are you the same guy who posted here a few years ago? John Paul? A guy who said he had a friend who visited the Bains house as he was friends with E.B.'s brother? I would have to go back many pages to find it...but I am certain remember him also thinking E. B. was buried on the Bain property.

In my opinion, I don't believe EB was buried on the family property.
However, if she was, I have no issues with the type of person Mr B was/is, that he would be smart enough to have removed the remains to another place within the 8yrs RB was in prison.

Do the parents still live at the property? Would you bury someone on property you owned knowing that if you sold the house, it has a very good chance of being knocked down and someone building something new at which point the body would surely be found?

I would do that if I suddenly found myself with a body I needed to hide. What might happen down the road would not be a consideration as much as how do I stay out of jail now? It would be buying time imo, and what to do with that persons car would be just as worrying and troublesome.

However, if she was, I have no issues with the type of person Mr B was/is, that he would be smart enough to have removed the remains to another place within the 8yrs RB was in prison.

This is brilliant imo eyes - I think you have written the final paragraph on the true story of what happened to EB.

After all, who would have thought a guy in his 60's would kidnap multiple men, dismember them and hide their body parts in planters on properties belonging to customers and in a public ravine?

why though?

there would be less chance of somebody finding the body if its on your own property

why though?

there would be less chance of somebody finding the body if its on your own property

1) one day it will not be your property and will likely be excavated and the remains found
2) one day the innocent person you help convict, may be found innocent, and the investigation will likely turn to your family, and the remains found
3) one day someone might grow a conscience and tell what really happened and if the remains are not there, you have plausible deniability on your part.
4) your not a serial killer with no conscience and the idea of your daughter buried beneath you just creeps you out.
5) nobody is searching for the remains anymore so you have plenty of time to figure out a place where they will never be found. Sometimes in plain sight is the safest place to be.
https://www.findagrave.com/memorial/20464189/elizabeth-marie-bain

Again, I personally don't feel EB was buried at her own home. That doesn't mean it couldn't have happened that way.
The above points are just plausible scenarios to answer wil4u's question and not necessarily my beliefs on what has happened to EB as I don't know where she was put.

Evidence pointing to a serial killer involvement:
1. Pyschologists who profile serial killers have noted that they sometimes exhibit common characterists. They show a tendency to thinking in "dark"puns. Like bodies left near "dead end" road signs. Think about it: an auto that had evidence it had contained a body, abandoned at an autobody shop.
2. They like to taunt police with clues, to prove they are "smarter" than LE. The fact that Bernardo later told LE he raped someone on Sir Raymond Dr, his own parental home street, needs further investigation. Is there a known living victim who matches this?
3. While in prison, Bernardo initially responded to a direct question from LE regarding Bain, with the statement "that's 25 years to life." While we know he is egotistical, so that holds no weight, one still has to be astonished by the lack of outright denial to the orig question.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leannamj
Back