GUILTY CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW LWOP* #71

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder what financial repercussions andarko experienced as a result of this? I imagine there could be enormous costs for them with the lost oil, environmental precautions, negative publicity associated with Watts and NK, etc. I assume they’d have to cease using cervi 319 altogether but not sure. All their other employees are victims of this too if the company suffers financially. I guess it all comes down to money for most companies. Imo
I've had the same thoughts about the loss of the contents of those two containers. It pales in the comparison of the real losses, but it is indeed a loss for Andarko and the loss is probably significant. I guess it will just have to be a write-off since I think the assets of CW and SW will amount to nearly nothing if anything, so a claim, lien or suit for Andarko's loss would be in vain. A write-off, but they will get by it.

CW's ignorance and selfishness has many victims and losses.

I can't force myself to believe a word this monster says. I wonder if he isn't making it sound so gruesome to torture Shann'ann and the girls' family. Maybe he is trying to make it seem he was preserving the girls' lives up until the last minute. I don't even wish to conspire why he would possibly make this new story up. The only thing certain is I do not believe it. Maybe it's just wishful thinking, but I think he killed all of them in their sleep. There is no way, and I mean NO WAY, Shann'ann could resist fighting back if she wasn't restrained and most likely asleep. It's hardwired within all of us to fight whatever is keeping us from breathing. This story is just one huge power trip. It really irked me when he claimed Shann'ann was probably praying, right down to a specific prayer about forgiveness. Dies he really think he can manipulate the masses into forgiveness (which translates to leniency) because the pregnant woman he murdered had already forgiven him through prayer before she was even cold? Give me a break, CW! Sickening.

JMO
My very same thoughts -- I think they were all killed at the house. Hoping so, too.

Yes, the truck was owned by Anadarko and I assume they put it on the salvage/auction site for sale. Personally, I think it should be sent straight to salvage and destroyed. I know it doesn’t make “business” sense, but I would just take it as a loss and claim it on business taxes...
Probably a leased vehicle and not 'owned' by Anadarko. As they say, business is business!

I think those back seats have the ability to flip up.

If the section where her body was placed was lifted up, then I suppose she could have fit on the floor.
Thanks for this! I've been wondering how he got the body on the floor as the gap seemed too narrow!

I think the murders of the kids were much more violent. He makes it sound like he sent them to la la land, covering them kindly first with a soft blanket. Violent meaning pushing their heads harshly, as they would instinctively shake their heads and bodies to get air. I'm not disbelieving that he killed them at the crude oil tanks, just that I think they were probably killed nearly at once, and he made one trip up the tank stairs. Sites are quoting that he said he killed Cece, walked way over to the tanks (he was parked over by the well head, across the parking lot) and Bella sat there placidly waiting for him to get back. I don't recall his saying that he took Cece up to the tank before he killed Bella. I think he said "Cece was first". The sun was up then, it wasn't dark and scary outside. Anyway I think he said Bella undid her seatbelt, when in her life would she have been exposed to that sort of seat belt? In the car seats? So I think they were killed instantly when he got there, and taken to the tanks. I don't believe he would have dragged out poor dead SW in front of the kids, while their feet were probably right on her.
I disagree. There is no evidence that CeCe sustained any injuries at all, so I think her death was relatively quick. Bella, of course, we know she struggled, and suffered the injuries that were mentioned in the autopsy. I think they were killed in the truck, with their heads pushed back against the seat and their noses and mouths covered.

I disagree. There is no evidence that CeCe sustained any injuries at all, so I think her death was relatively quick. Bella, of course, we know she struggled, and suffered the injuries that were mentioned in the autopsy. I think they were killed in the truck, with their heads pushed back against the seat and their noses and mouths covered.
Yeah, he was even larger than Cece than his other little girl, what, some 160 lbs heavier? So she probably couldn't fight back as much as the 4 year old.

I cannot recall. Only thing I remember was a footprint and/or handprint.. Which they then went to CW to get an imprint of his hands/feet.. IIRC
That’s interesting becaus if he had murdered the girls at home and put them in those two black garbage bags they found, you’d think their DNA would be inside the bags.

I've had the same thoughts about the loss of the contents of those two containers. It pales in the comparison of the real losses, but it is indeed a loss for Andarko and the loss is probably significant. I guess it will just have to be a write-off since I think the assets of CW and SW will amount to nearly nothing if anything, so a claim, lien or suit for Andarko's loss would be in vain. A write-off, but they will get by it.

CW's ignorance and selfishness has many victims and losses.

I agree - CW has many victims, and one of his victims is his former employer. In addition to the things you mentioned, I imagine they had employees who weren't functioning at full capacity and/or required time off because of what CW did.

Yeah, he was even larger than Cece than his other little girl, what, some 160 lbs heavier? So she probably couldn't fight back as much as the 4 year old.

Agree - and I also don't think that just because CeCe didn't sustain an injury like Bella did that CeCe didn't suffer or have an awareness that her daddy was hurting her.

I don't fault Andarko for auctioning the truck. While I'd never ever drive that thing, it was still an asset in fine working order. Perhaps they should be entitled to recover the value considering how much money they must have lost as a result of CW's crime. The truck wasn't damaged in any way. It gives me the hinkie dinkies but perhaps a good person will end up with it as he is starting a new business venture and he'll clear the karma.

Agree - and I also don't think that just because CeCe didn't sustain an injury like Bella did that CeCe didn't suffer or have an awareness that her daddy was hurting her.
It’s a natural physiological reaction for the human body to fight to survive. Denying oxygen to the brain causes convulsions and extreme pain. All four of his victims suffered tremendously while he sniffed the life out of each of them. And poor Bella, she not only witnessed her sister being murdered (and possibly her Mother too) her physical injuries were due to her fighting to live while her “hero” betrayed her. How that sick SOB can live with himself, I will never understand.

It’s a natural physiological reaction for the human body to fight to survive. Denying oxygen to the brain causes convulsions and extreme pain. All four of his victims suffered tremendously while he sniffed the life out of each of them. And poor Bella, she not only witnessed her sister being murdered (and possibly her Mother too) her physical injuries were due to her fighting to live while her “hero” betrayed her. How that sick SOB can live with himself, I will never understand.

Just piggybacking.... imo there is no way in heck Shanann didn't fight for her life, her unborn son's life, and Bella and CeCe who she had to know needed her. I'm not sure how he avoided injury, but no one could ever convince me she did not fight for her life.

I have to keep reminding myself that he's a family annhilator.
Nothing he does or says makes any sense.
He calmly disposed of them like trash and went on about his day
He still doesn't have any emotion about it. I can't understand it
Oh but he reads a children's book to them everynight.
His feelings are really lopsided and he planned to get away with it. I think he's still in shock that it turned out like it did

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288