Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #39

Status
Not open for further replies.
A few pages back. He is there represented by his lawyer
So his lawyer’s there. That doesn’t mean he is. I wish we could clarify whether he is there or not. Going by the chronology of that day, if he is a witness, he should be one of the next in line to give evidence this week. Otherwise, it’s August.

There is nothing that should be read into that at this stage. He is a male therefore under the circumstances may just have considered he would do best with a legal rep.

Because he is a male? I became friend with a female who told me she was pedophile. A very strange short friendship indeed.

She began searching for William around her mother’s house, then off the property, near a creek, and near a concrete drain, and it was while she was there that she thought she heard the scream, which prompted her to look up, and go marching through nearby reeds.

“The noise came into the reeds, and where that really tall grass is,” she said. “And I thought maybe?

“I went walking through that. I got into the bush and I thought, I can’t see any red (William had disappeared while wearing a bright red Spider-Man suit) maybe I imagined it, maybe it was a bird.

“I walked back.”

NoCookies
Scream heard on morning William Tyrrell disappeared, inquest told

So his lawyer’s there. That doesn’t mean he is. I wish we could clarify whether he is there or not. Going by the chronology of that day, if he is a witness, he should be one of the next in line to give evidence this week. Otherwise, it’s August.
I just re read tweet and it said Mr savage was represented by his lawyer in court today so would seem he is not there after all

In a supplementary statement, tendered to the court, the foster mother said: “William’s cry is quite distinctive when he’s distressed, and .. it was quick and it was almost like, only three seconds, and it sounded muffled.

“I walked a bit further, and I’m saying, William, it’s mummy, you need to talk to me, it’s mummy.

“I can’t see you. You need to tell me. You’ve got to say something William, I can’t hear you.”

NoCookies
Scream heard on morning William Tyrrell disappeared, inquest told

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members