Found Deceased UK - Libby Squire, 21, last seen outside Welly club, Hull, 31 Jan 2019 #14 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember that being discussed in here early on, Dibble, but I could never find an MSM link. All I could find was that "neighbours" and possibly neighbour John Garrity as well had confirmed it was PR's car.

If you happen to come across this again would you mind posting it? Although if police suspected an accomplice, you'd think the car-sharer would have been questioned and cleared by now - unless it's someone who has fled to another country.

The police issued a set list of questions by letter to all neighbours on PRs street. Do I recall that one question asked was whether they’d ever seen anyone else driving the Astra?

I do actually think his car boot would make a great hiding place for those stolen vibrators. Especially if it has a compartment beneath the boot cover. Much safer than keeping them in the marital home IMO. Police find them in their search of PRs car and put it to him in questioning. He says ‘well they’re nothing to do with me’ so the police ask how he suggests they might have got there then ... PR tells the lie ‘I lend my car to John Smith sometimes, so ask him’. Maybe police asking residents the question about car sharing wasn’t to identify an accomplice, but rather to rule out PRs feeble defence? Just speculation on my part and John Smith is a made up name!

When you say... He left without her but didn't dispose of her there, that leaves me bewildered. Can you help me to understand your line of reasoning, please? In particular how he could have killed her in the park, then left without her, and stil,l she wasn't left there in the water at that point.

I probably should of phrased that better sorry.

Libby wasn't seen coming out of the park. I believe she died in the park :( and he transported her somewhere else.

Been a while so we'll have a Quick Poll, see where we all are in terms of WHERE we think Libby went into the water. Just tick whichever is your current thought.

Wasn't it reported early on that Libby's father was a retired police officer? If so, he'd presumably have a level of insight and awareness that would have made going through this even harder.
I hadn't heard that before :-0(((

I'm sure from what I read it was common for rapists to start in their early 20s. ( yes not all of them kill but some do) Something to do with the lack of inhibitions at that age and a combination of high testosterone, strength. They tend to slow down as they age and some stop altogether.
With voyeurs and stalkers they would develop their obsessions even younger and do smaller things that go un-noticed which is why you get shocked family saying 'he's such a nice boy and would never do such things' etc. when they're caught or it escalated. The behaviour and mindset is already developing though.
Thank You, that makes a lot of sense, the way you put it into perspective inc physiological factors.

Libby wasn't seen coming out of the park. I believe she died in the park :( and he transported her somewhere else.
Ahhh...I follow your line of thought now... that makes a lot more sense.

Well mystic meg, clearly we should all log off, as you know all the facts. Forgive me for not recognising your seniority and precedence to slam discussions your not in agreement with.

No, I totally understand where @JosieJo is coming from, and I'm confident that it's not simply being dismissive.

The discovery of the body has understandably increased interest in the case around these parts, and with that we've had an influx of new posters - not all of whom seem to have caught up and grasped the rudimentary facts before offering theories and analysis. Some repetition is inevitable, but everyone should try their best to be informed before joining in. It's an emotive case for us all, and there's quite a few locals here who are struggling to come to terms with what has happened in their community.

Information degradation happens quite quickly in this thread if things aren't corrected, which is understandable given that people are posting from all over the world. You see it first with place names; Oak Road Playing Fields start to become 'Oak Park', Raglan Street becomes 'Raglan Road', the unrelated sluice is now on the River Hull, and then Pawel is supplementing the income from his 20 hour a day shifts by working as a part-time cycle courier.

Don't take it personally, we're just hoping to balance keeping a tight ship whilst encouraging debate and conversation.

Last edited:
No, I totally understand where @JosieJo is coming from, and I'm confident that it's not simply being dismissive.

The discovery of the body has understandably increased interest in the case around these parts, and with that we've had an influx of new posters - not all of whom seem to have caught up and grasped the rudimentary facts before offering theories and analysis. Some repetition is inevitable, but everyone should try their best to be informed before joining in. It's an emotive case for us all, and there's quite a few locals here who are struggling to come to terms with what has happened in their community.

Information degradation happens quite quickly in this thread if people aren't corrected. You see it first with place names - Oak Road Playing Fields start to become 'Oak Park', Raglan Street becomes 'Raglan Road', the unrelated sluice is now on the River Hull, and then Pawel is supplementing the income from his 20 hour a day shifts by working as a part-time cycle courier.

Don't take it personally, we're just hoping to balance keeping a tight ship whilst encouraging debate and conversation.
I have read from post 1 at the very start, and so I am not coming into the light from darkness. And thanks for your clarity, but each respectfully to their own views.

Well mystic meg, clearly we should all log off, as you know all the facts. Forgive me for not recognising your seniority and precedence to slam discussions your not in agreement with.

I'm pretty sure she did not mean it the way you have taken it.

Nobody else seems to have taken offence so far ;)

Edited to add, as Vermont had said things that were just rumour on social media seem to have been taken as fact as time has gone.

We even had the whole trafficking discussion for what seemed like weeks on end so I can totally see where she was coming from.

Libby wasn't seen coming out of the park. I believe she died in the park :( and he transported her somsomew else.[/QUOTE

why would he risk carrying her back to his car when he is already next to a river?
I would think he would want to hide Libby as soon as he could.

I really didn't mean any offense by the post ..hence stating that twice in the post...I'm sorry you took it that way
I certainly do not think I know it all and did explain I feel anything is possible and all theories valid .. none of us know what happened

It was just a light hearted post ..but I forgive you for taking it the wrong way

I'm thinking Wincolmlee Industry Estate.

Though I have heard some people say St Andrews Quay. But for me it they'd be to much CCTV around there with being a busy retail park near by.

I like a good stroll around Wincolmlee. It's pure coincidence that there's a great pub there. There's a lot of CCTV.

I really didn't mean any offense by the post ..hence stating that twice in the post...I'm sorry you took it that way
I certainly do not think I know it all and did explain I feel anything is possible and all theories valid .. none of us know what happened

It was just a light hearted post ..but I forgive you for taking it the wrong way
Thank You and I also do forgive you for writing it the wrong way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam