Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #40

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are there any suppressions on people that actual attend the hearing??

There are suppressions on all of the families, not on who is attending. That, however doesn't have anything to do with WS TOS.

We are not permitted to discuss people who are not POI's. We can discuss people mentioned in MSM, but I have been in trouble before for pointing out where people live etc.

So I don't think a map will be acceptable under TOS. But as I said before, no harm in asking a Mod.

There are suppressions on all of the families, not on who is attending. That, however doesn't have anything to do with WS TOS.

We are not permitted to discuss people who are not POI's. We can discuss people mentioned in MSM, but I have been in trouble before for pointing out where people live etc.

So I don't think a map will be acceptable under TOS. But as I said before, no harm in asking a Mod.
Thanks sleep , I will leave the map out of things. In hindsight it’s probably not appropriate

he could be anyone and we may never know unless hes arrested or named a poi after the inquest, i wonder if hes become newly suspicious or has always been on police radar?
must be so interesting to be at the inquest and to see who gets the special police questions

Senior Counsel Craddock is legal counsel to the Coroner. He is not representing the police or questioning on behalf of police.

A neighbour of the missing boy's foster grandmother today said she didn't see any cars parked on the road in Kendall, on the New South Wales north coast, when she reversed her car out of the driveway to take her child to pre-school about 8.40am on September 12, 2014
flipboard

Was this neighbour Mrs Sharpley?

If the inquest is going to focus on a new POI (and it isn't Savage), why doesn't the person have a lawyer present? As far as I can see all four lawyers are accounted for by BS, PS, the foster family and FACS. It was a big surprise when we realized that PS was in there with BS; and although he was storied, it wasn't as a POI. We got slapped down here at WS for having too much to say about him, or making suspicious insinuations or something. (Edit: I think the media drew an inference from the directions hearing like some of us did, but they couldn't quite say it for legal reasons.)

Could it be because persons classified as POI are scheduled to appear before Inquest in August?

It seems to me the Inquest process this week is about what occurred on the day of William's disappearance, verifying facts through witness testimony with each witness verifying another witness account of whom was where and doing what. Then what time each person observed generally what was going in the street and anything that others may have said. Also the FACS process that initially brought William into the foster care process.

Media articles are currently airing slightly conflicting information which will make things confusing imo.

The woman also wept when she recalled seeing a third vehicle that morning - a green or teal-looking car which reversed in a neighbouring driveway and drove off.

She said the driver was "a big man" in his late 50s who was Caucasian, had "sandy, reddy-coloured hair", a "thick neck" and looked "weathered".

They exchanged a fleeting "Why are you watching me? I'm watching you" glance, she said.

The foster mother said she was still working with police to reconstruct the man's appearance with software but had a "pretty intense reaction" when she identified the "old" green car.
Coroner hears from William Tyrrell's carer

The inquest conducted by NSW Deputy State Coroner, Harriet Grahame, heard on Monday the foster mother had seen a “thick-necked” man in an old green-coloured car with spoke style wheels drive up the street on the same morning.

William Tyrrell’s foster mum: ‘I beat myself up’

When did she identify the car?
How did she identify the car? cctv?
Tennis club side on view?

Was there any mention of whether Mrs Crabb was the wife who drove out within minutes of 10:30?

Wasn't that Mrs Wilson the lady that had heard the children playing before she left to go into town to do her shopping? She said a long time ago she was shocked when she returned to find the streef full of people and police present.

....Around this time, Judy Wilson, whose property was just metres from William’s grandmother’s yard, heard the two children playing before she took off to run errands in town.
The day William Tyrrell vanished

There are other historic articles with more detail.

The woman also wept when she recalled seeing a third vehicle that morning - a green or teal-looking car which reversed in a neighbouring driveway and drove off.

She said the driver was "a big man" in his late 50s who was Caucasian, had "sandy, reddy-coloured hair", a "thick neck" and looked "weathered".

They exchanged a fleeting "Why are you watching me? I'm watching you" glance, she said.

The foster mother said she was still working with police to reconstruct the man's appearance with software but had a "pretty intense reaction" when she identified the "old" green car.

The inquest conducted by NSW Deputy State Coroner, Harriet Grahame, heard on Monday the foster mother had seen a “thick-necked” man in an old green-coloured car with spoke style wheels drive up the street on the same morning.

Identification may have been through the extensive police vehicle forensic database.

I took it that police would’ve shown her photos of those types of vehicles and that’s when she reacted when she ID’d it.

Say like this

1998%20ford%20falcon%20el%20gli%20sedan%201_1313404458.jpg

A number of people on the stand today have been asked if PS was seen going for his morning walk. I am wondering if this is to establish if he walked passed foster gm's back deck area and saw the children playing. Or if it is to discredit an alibi he has given for himself or someone else.

Then aged 70, Mr Savage had seen the little boy named William and his sister, who came to stay with their grandmother directly across the road, only occasionally.

"Very few people around here knew him and his sister, not many of us, just two little kids visiting," Mr Savage told news.com.au.

"They wouldn't go wandering. They would stay close to their grandmother.

"You'd never see them unless you were walking or driving past."

The day William Tyrrell vanished

Can you explain what back deck area you refer to? The long raised narrow verandah or the small deck that William was photographed on?

If Mr Savage walked up the hill he wouldn't really pass any deck areas would he? From his house he would walk directly past the front of the 48 house.

I took it that police would’ve shown her photos of those types of vehicles and that’s when she reacted when she ID’d it.

Say like this

1998%20ford%20falcon%20el%20gli%20sedan%201_1313404458.jpg

The police normally get a general description and step a witness through numerous photos held on file. The file contains 1000s of vehicles but they narrow the search down by careful questioning. Police are known to use hypnosis experts in difficult identification issues.

i wonder how different this case would be if the descriptions of these vehicles had been released to the public that first day/week ?

The question that I am sure is on everyone's mind. Imo If police had bought in expert interrogators immediately they were advised of William's disappearance we might not have the what if question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member