IN IN - Amiah Robertson, 8 months, Indianapolis, 15 Mar 2019 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
After reading your post, I remembered asking the detective about the boyfriend being released while Amiah is missing.

Rl was booked for domestic violence,
this had to do with Amiah’s mom.

The police couldn’t hold Rl on any other charges except domestic violence.

Not to be argumentative, but the booking charge was actually criminal recklessness. (Attachment)

MOO - domestic abuse charges are warranted. I’m sure she has suffered from physical, verbal and mental abuse

Crews search 2 locations for missing 8-month-old

"It is getting harder. The emotional turmoil that me, myself and my family is going through right now is just, it's unbearable," said Amiah's grandfather Charles "Chuck" Robertson.

Police say Lyons is the main suspect in the homicide investigation, which was not a surprise for Amiah's grandfather.

"He took the baby, and when he came back he didn't have the baby with him. So, I knew then that he was the one who had something to do with it the whole time," he said.

BBM: Am I reading too much into this, or does this sound like the grandfather knew Amiah had been missing since the 9th?

That’s how I read it. And I just can’t. This whole narrative is just so absurd. Baby Amiah needs found, she needs justice

Attachments

• BC5596DD-F9ED-4141-BEF9-29298D5ECB79.jpeg
    BC5596DD-F9ED-4141-BEF9-29298D5ECB79.jpeg
    143.4 KB · Views: 24
Not to be argumentative, but the booking charge was actually criminal recklessness. (Attachment)

MOO - domestic abuse charges are warranted. I’m sure she has suffered from physical, verbal and mental abuse

That’s how I read it. And I just can’t. This whole narrative is just so absurd. Baby Amiah needs found, she needs justice
It's been referred to by LE as a DD on more than one occasion. I don't understand these charges either. Also, I watched the pending hearing date on this doc change 3 times, last week. I'm not sure what that means, if anything.

YES! Baby Amiah is missing at the hands of the suspect RL and/or someone else involved in that location. An 8 month old baby does not leave with your bf and then he shows up empty handed back at home and BELLS AND WHISTLES DON'T START BLARING!!

What possible scenario could be reasonable enough that any mother would not demand her child and/or call police immediately? I understand if AR was frightened by RL physically, but she could have called LE to the scene or her parents, relatives, friends???? Something. An entire week passes before someone reported her missing. Do we know if it even was AR or maybe her family who finally called? Or was this something that came from police being called to the location and arresting RL on the other charges?

I believe there were illegal activities taking place, these children were neglected and something happened to baby Amiah and RL disposed of her remains.

MOO

YES! Baby Amiah is missing at the hands of the suspect RL and/or someone else involved in that location. An 8 month old baby does not leave with your bf and then he shows up empty handed back at home and BELLS AND WHISTLES DON'T START BLARING!!

What possible scenario could be reasonable enough that any mother would not demand her child and/or call police immediately? I understand if AR was frightened by RL physically, but she could have called LE to the scene or her parents, relatives, friends???? Something. An entire week passes before someone reported her missing. Do we know if it even was AR or maybe her family who finally called? Or was this something that came from police being called to the location and arresting RL on the other charges?

I believe there were illegal activities taking place, these children were neglected and something happened to baby Amiah and RL disposed of her remains.

MOO

I have always understood it to be that the police were called for the vehicular incident/Domestic Incident first and that the knowledge and subsequent report of Amiah being missing was a "by-product" or secondary result of that initial vehicular incident.

Someone posted either the log or something earlier as it had two case numbers for the same date.

It's been referred to by LE as a DD on more than one occasion. I don't understand these charges either. Also, I watched the pending hearing date on this doc change 3 times, last week. I'm not sure what that means, if anything.
Very true.

It will be interesting to see if the charges are amended. As far as that goes his DOB appears entered incorrectly. Maybe the booking entry is another part of this whole case of hot mess? (Just like the whole convoluted narrative of Amiah’s disappearance.)

What will it take for someone to turn evidence? My bet? It will take someone needing to save their own behind.

Thank you.

(Man, my “to do list is really piling up, where’s @PommyMommy? :) Hopefully she is enjoying a fabulous and restful Sunday. She deserves a break lol.)

Where are you little baby? We need to not only bring you home, we need to have you so we can put the bad man who did this to you away for life.

—-

Alright going to have to bust out the multi quote now:

Data re: suspect:

This name H possibly rings a bell...marking for later.

Quote 2

Quote 3

Quote 4

—-
@aimeea, how the heck did you find this!?

https://www.autoreturn.com/indianapolis-in/find-vehicle/details?vehicle=3037547

I am behind on this thread so forgive if already addressed but it occurred to me this may still be impounded because he has not paid the towing and storage charges. If they impounded it over hitting Amber with it, he may be able to pay and have it returned to him. I just mean it may relate in no way to the missing child since he is not under arrest for that...?

He may decide to leave it as the poor condition it was described in by the detective means it is not worth the storage fees. I would suspect it would then turn into a financial judgment.

I know with a DUI for instance, a vehicle is impounded. Once you are processed and released you can generally have it back--after paying ever accruing daily storage charges, etc.

Just speculation. Maybe I missed that it was impounded in relation to her disappearance, I cannot recall...

I am behind on this thread so forgive if already addressed but it occurred to me this may still be impounded because he has not paid the towing and storage charges. If they impounded it over hitting Amber with it, he may be able to pay and have it returned to him. I just mean it may relate in no way to the missing child since he is not under arrest for that...?

He may decide to leave it as the poor condition it was described in by the detective means it is not worth the storage fees. I would suspect it would then turn into a financial judgment.

I know with a DUI for instance, a vehicle is impounded. Once you are processed and released you can generally have it back--after paying ever accruing daily storage charges, etc.

Just speculation. Maybe I missed that it was impounded in relation to her disappearance, I cannot recall...
I completely agree. Theres a pay button on that screen.

Good question, Arya (LOL - I had to)

Early reports said Amber reported her missing, but more recents reports say 'family' reported her missing. Which is kind of weird.

Yea, that part was really weird. Kind of like with CW. It seems awfully strange when the person who should have the greatest attachment, has to be pushed to contact LE/news.

Didn't we at one point think Amber was giving an interview from Hamilton? That house shes at is 1717, not 1017. The red house is 1017. Ignore that 1018 flag if it's there, Google maps gets away from me. 20190326_115003.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190326-114702_Maps.jpg
    Screenshot_20190326-114702_Maps.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 49

I’m behind as well...

I would like to know when and if LE has processed the vehicle. If it’s been in storage all this time, I’m not sure this has occurred.

I recall from the DM photo that the vehicle was parked outside on the lot and I wonder if LE would have processed it remotely. But the other times I’ve seen a vehicle processed it has been done in an LE garage, so I’m thinking maybe processing has not yet occurred. Perhaps they are waiting on the SW to be approved, which I would think would have been completed by now.

ETA: Link DM photo of vehicle and date:

Photo:

11392828-6844529-image-a-19_1553438759314.jpg

Search for missing eight-month-old baby now being treated as a homicide investigation | Daily Mail Online

Didn't we at one point think Amber was giving an interview from Hamilton? That house shes at is 1717, not 1017. The red house is 1017. Ignore that 1018 flag if it's there, Google maps gets away from me. View attachment 176443

Good idea to compare the location of the interview.

Is that a bruise on the right side of her neck?

Last edited:

Oh really?????

Noting this for timeline. (I checked this yesterday and it was still release pending.) Hmmmmm...

Adding for timeline:
Tuesday, March 26:

RL’s impound car status returns to “STORED”.

Indianapolis, IN /
Vehicle Details

TOW DETAILS
TR Number: 20190317A0015
License: BBU582 - IN
VIN: *************2027
Vehicle: RED 1996 ISUZU RODEO
Towed Date and Time: 3/17/19 4:27 AM
Towed By: Indianapolis Metropolitan Police Department
Towed From: 1017 N Hamilton Ave
Reason: ARREST Arrest
Tow Company: AutoReturn - Indianapolis