GUILTY UK - Alesha MacPhail, 6, raped & murdered, Ardbeg, Isle of Bute, Scotland, 2 Jul 2018 -*arrest* #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think someone on the thread said you must appeal within 21 days?

Yes, Taylor said it was 21 days.
If it’s the same as England , then his petition to be allowed to appeal will be put before a single judge who decides if it can go forward.

Hopefully, that is where it ends and he won’t get anywhere close to an actual appeal panel.

If it’s the same as England , then his petition to be allowed to appeal will be put before a single judge who decides if it can go forward.

Hopefully, that is where it ends and he won’t get anywhere close to an actual appeal panel.

Yeah I'm sure it is.
I think it should be the same or pretty similar. Do you think it would be Lord Matthews the appeal would go to or a different judge?

In Scotland it's a panel of judges 3 i think, i might be wrong.
I also know someone who appealed his sentence approx 6 months after conviction.

I followed this case from start, like A.M mother at start of trial i thought he might be innocent, i mean when it first happened who would have expected a 16 year old with everything in front of them to do the worst crime you could imagine, yes if it had been some middle aged pervert would have been easier to accept, but he was guilty admitted it, in the end i think the judge did amazing job and he should never be let out of jail
Margaret Taylor: Even monsters like Campbell have a right to be defended

I think also him being convicted of what he did, its a pattern within a pattern, I think the story of him skinning cats is true, but before they died he raped them too, DEPRAVITY, like the judge said.

I think that night was an opportunity that presented itself however I don’t believe that ACs past behaviour could possibly have been ‘normal’

It appears to be the case that his behaviour was relatively normal.

there must have been warning signs somewhere along the line.

There doesn't appear to have been any warning signs.

It’s too far fetched to go from nothing to the worst deprived crime ever.

I agree

Makes no sense and frankly unrealistic.

I agree

I’ve gave up trying to make sense of this because we will never truly know.

Well, we know that his behaviour was relatively normal throughout his life and that there were no warning signs of horrifically psychopathic (on so many levels) tendencies to his personality. We also know, and i hope you agree, that going from nothing to the most/worst deprived crime ever is a senseless if not completely unrealistic proposal.

So, and i'm just trying to make sense of it all, it appears that we could be looking at an unsafe conviction here which begs the question, 'was AC set up'?

I agree

I agree

Well, we know that his behaviour was relatively normal throughout his life and that there were no warning signs of horrifically psychopathic (on so many levels) tendencies to his personality. We also know, and i hope you agree, that going from nothing to the most/worst deprived crime ever is a senseless if not completely unrealistic proposal.

So, and i'm just trying to make sense of it all, it appears that we could be looking at an unsafe conviction here which begs the question, 'was AC set up'?

sdhjfjkshdfjh lmao okay sorry I could understand you saying this in the old threads because he maintained his innocence and there were certain oddities and questions regarding that night. But he admitted he did it. He admitted how he did it. In what way do you think he "was set up"? Do you think he lied in his confession? Do you think he was partly involved but there were other people who helped him? What do you mean?

I agree

I agree

By whom and for what reason?

I agree

I agree

Are you AC's personal assistant?

Edit: You can't be, he pled guilty and has a mountain of evidence against him.

Why would he smile at A's poor mother in court?

Or show no emotion whatsoever,and say he found it funny and he had been fantasizing of rape for a year? How would any normal 16 year old be able to say those things and show no emotion whilst admitting to something so repulsive and knowing he would lose everyone and everything,not least his liberty,if he were innocent?!I mean,really?!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member