Found Deceased UK - Libby Squire, 21, last seen outside Welly club, Hull, 31 Jan 2019 #14 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't find that quote either, though I definitely remember one of the neighbours suggesting the car was also used by another man.

I found this from John G 'The silver Astra that was taken away by the police last night does appear to belong to him, I have seen him in it many times."

Prize goes to whoever can find the quote! Bit sus if it's been removed from all the newspapers.

And if you can find my retired police officer quote while you're at it...

Google Maps

As I've noted on an earlier thread, here, for example, it appears one can reach the river Hull very easily and I can't see any huge amount of muddy shore.
It's at the end of Town End Road in Paull, six miles East of the Deep, which we know he's visited. His mother says he likes to fish. He may well know all sorts of little places on the shores of the river where he's fished.
He could have attacked in Oak Road park, then driven his victim to a spot like this to dispose of her. I hate typing this, but she may have been unconscious, but not dead, hence no cadaver scent for dogs to pick up on. He's already 'covered' why her dna was in his car.
If he's got mud on his shoes/boots, well, that's from all the fishing isn't it?

Hi Winterbells

When you mentioned Paull earlier, I actually looked at that same shot as you have now posted. It's literally years since I went out to Paull, but as I recall the water close inshore is relatively shallow and is mud banks at low tide. However, set against that, you're right - there was a body reported off Paull.

The journey from Oak Road Playing Fields out to Paull would have been a tedious one however. Getting to anywhere in Holderness is like taking a steam train to the fourth dimension... I have relos who live out at Sunk Island, so I know of which I speak. I am guessing down Beverley Road into town then out along Hedon Road, past Marfleet and Saltend, would probably be quicker in real life than trying to cut the corner.

I can't find that quote either, though I definitely remember one of the neighbours suggesting the car was also used by another man.

I found this from John G 'The silver Astra that was taken away by the police last night does appear to belong to him, I have seen him in it many times."

Prize goes to whoever can find the quote! Bit sus if it's been removed from all the newspapers.
"He told MailOnline: 'The police came knocking at my door and asked for access to the back garden. I knew it was to do with the couple next door but I never for a second imagined it was anything to do with the missing girl.

'The silver Astra that was taken away by the police last night does appear to belong to him, I have seen him in it many times. "
Police arrest man, 24, over disappearance of Libby Squire, 21 | Daily Mail Online

ETA oh wait that's not the one you mean.

She wouldn't have, because she would have known she couldn't have got in the house.
His whole story is just to cover his back and explain why her DNA was in his car imo.
But I think he messed up in his story because he probably didn't know she didn't have her keys.
Of course that's assuming he did tell his sister that story and that Libby didn't have her keys with her.

Why did she get in his car then? He must have agreed to take her somewhere and she accepted the offer;
a) Home....and she said yes as she was so drunk she forgot she had no keys
b) To find her friends ( they went the wrong way quite quickly but it’s possible she couldn’t stop him )
c) To go somewhere elsewhere , somewhere where they would not be visible for.... well why do people go out of the public view ? Drugs or Sex.

After those 3 options I can think of no other reason why she would agree to get in his car..... unless anyone else can think of any?

Why did she get in his car then? He must have agreed to take her somewhere and she accepted the offer;
b) To find her friends ( they went the wrong way quite quickly but it’s possible she couldn’t stop him )
c) To go somewhere elsewhere , somewhere where they would not be visible for.... well why do people go out of the public view ? Drugs or Sex.

After those 3 options I can think of no other reason why she would agree to get in his car..... unless anyone else can think of any?
A b or c - c being for a wee?

"He told MailOnline: 'The police came knocking at my door and asked for access to the back garden. I knew it was to do with the couple next door but I never for a second imagined it was anything to do with the missing girl.

'The silver Astra that was taken away by the police last night does appear to belong to him, I have seen him in it many times. "
Police arrest man, 24, over disappearance of Libby Squire, 21 | Daily Mail Online

Yes, but where's the bit where he (or another neighbour) mentioned that he thought PR shared the car with another man?

No prize for you, yet!

Only the one we floated the other day - that she was hurt following or fall, or otherwise in a bad way, and needed some kind of medical attention.

Probably b I'd tbink. I doubt she'd be up for a drug run if she was really drunk. Very drunk + weed = bad idea.
I also don't think she seems like the kind of person that would be into drugs, even soft ones.

Probably b I'd tbink. I doubt she'd be up for a drug run if she was really drunk. Very drunk + weed = bad idea.
I also don't think she seems like the kind of person that would be into drugs, even soft ones.
Haha I said wee not weed! I’m thinking he offered to take her to park to see if toilets open (which they weren't but she s too drunk to realise?)

I have returned to the sleuthing arena after a well needed rest! No, I haven’t searched if Pawel is an Olympic-Level cyclist honest!;)

On a serious note, if the witnesses haven’t come forward since the CCTV first aired I can’t see that changing any time soon sadly.

Hopefully Humberside Police aren’t relying on this before they proceed.

Only the one we floated the other day - that she was hurt following or fall, or otherwise in a bad way, and needed some kind of medical attention.

Don’t know how he could explain to the LE that he helped to take her to the hospital but he Jen detoured to the park . That would be immediate abduction. I’m 90% sure they are certain they went to that park . The LE wouldn’t isolate the search to there unless they were sure they went there

What if she vaguely recognised him from wherever (the gym got discussed a lot, as did him possibly illegal taxiing) and figured she'd be better in a warm car than a cold street.

I don't think she knew him, by the way, I'm just adding to your list

I've said before I also wonder if he offered to help her break into her house by saying he was a locksmith or something.

Don’t know how he could explain to the LE that he helped to take her to the hospital but he Jen detoured to the park . That would be immediate abduction. I’m 90% sure they are certain they went to that park . The LE wouldn’t isolate the search to there unless they were sure they went there

Whatever happened, it was immediate abduction. And yes, no doubt in my mind that they went towards the park.

It doesn't matter what he's said to LE since, that's a separate issue. It's what he said to her in that moment.

A touch of Schrodinger's Dog, if you will, there. I saw the dog because it was day time, and I was in the right place to observe it. If I hadn't have been there, or it was night, it would still have travelled along the river.

Edited - unfortunately, that is indeed the permanent state for Scott St Bridge. Google recent goings on and you might be pretty dismayed.

Well I never knew Schodringer had a dog as well as a cat :) Live and learn.

Haha I said wee not weed! I’m thinking he offered to take her to park to see if toilets open (which they weren't but she s too drunk to realise?)
M
It has been reported also that the police have CCTV of Libby ON the bench thay hasnt been released to the public.

There is something there that they dont want us to see.
• She could be cosying up to PR
• She could have been having a wee
<Modsnip - no evidence of drug use>

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics