Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #40

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bohemian posted this message some time ago re the Wilsons. I am not sure what the pool.net at end of message is.

Mrs Wilson heard the children at 9am, ie; 90 minutes before she left 'to run some errands' (at the very precise time of 29 or 29 minutes to 11, according to her husband). Pool net.

Hope this link works
Australia - Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #24

I can't locate message no.

But recent media reports say an unidentified person is of interest. All residents living in Benaroon Drive at the time were identified. My initial reply was to a question posed about who may be responsible ...neighbour or blow in.
But as Bohemian pointed out several hours ago, the press is saying someone previously unidentified as a POI will be watched closely in the second part of the Inquest. So although many neighbours have been publicly identified in MSM, I do not believe any of them have previously been "discussed by detectives or known to be the focus of the investiation". This unidentified man is obviously 'of interest' to police, since it is said the person will be watched closely, and is in fact, "expected to be the focus". MSM is not at liberty to 'label' that person as a POI in the case. The unidentified person could be anyone, including a neighbour (or anyone else). imo.

"When a coronial inquest into the disappearance and suspected death of William Tyrrell starts tomorrow, one person is expected to be the focus.

The Sun-Herald and The Sunday Age understand that the inquest will zero in on one particular man, who has never been publicly discussed by detectives or known to be the focus of the investigation."

https://www.smh.com.au/national/where-s-william-the-coroner-hopes-to-find-out-20190322-p516nm.html

Judy Wilson, whose property adjoins William’s grandmother’s backyard, believes it may be more than just coincidence that the child disappeared only after she went to run errands in town.

She said someone could have been waiting for her to leave, potentially aware that the neighbour on the other side was also away.

“If someone was watching the house, they would’ve seen me leave and would’ve known the other neighbour was away,” she said
We’re for Sydney | Daily Telegraph
this article also mentions ff arriving home later after police called, so many inconsistencies in msm

Lydene Heslop also went grocery shopping that morning. I believe it has been said in SM that neither her or her husband saw any cars in the street. I can find that link if it is within TOS.

I hope I'm not in breach of TOS with this post. Please let me know if I am.

My understanding is Lydene's view would be from the Batar Creek end looking up Benaroon Dr. as in this shot.

upload_2019-3-27_12-44-25.png

This next shot is from where the cars were parked looking down towards the Batar Creek end of Benaroon Dr

upload_2019-3-27_12-45-50.png

Imo I don't think Lydene had a clear line of sight to where the cars were parked due to the slight bend in the street.

A Benaroon Drive resident said his wife drove out of the street, which William's grandmother no longer lives in, one minute before William disappeared.

It was 26 or 28 minutes to 11am, he remembered with minute detail.

"She never saw a car or noticed anything strange," he said.

The man spent the next day with a pool net in hand searching through a dam and waterholes, anxious about what he might find.

William Tyrrell investigation: highs, lows and false hope 12 months on | photos, video

Lydene Heslop also went grocery shopping that morning. I believe it has been said in SM that neither her or her husband saw any cars in the street. I can find that link if it is within TOS.

In this article linked on WS 2016. I have just posted a WS link to Bohemian's message about the Wilson's. This link is on that link.

The article link below contains a trove of info.

We’re for Sydney | Daily Telegraph

This is ridiculous. He's not down here': William Tyrrell's foster mother describes her desperate search for the missing three year old to police in never before seen video shot days after his disappearance

The video shows the carer describing to police how she drove to a busy nearby road in Kendall, on the New South Wales north coast, as part of her search.

I've pulled over because I've just got my head out the window looking for William,' she tells the officer.

'I drive really slow… I get to the riding school and I just think 'he's not here'.

'And then I bring the car back up and I run out and look for him again.'

William Tyrrell’s foster mother describes her desperate search for missing three year old | Daily Mail Online

Where is the riding school?

Can someone please clarify for me if the bio parents are now no longer able to be identified in the media. If true, why would that be when they have previously been identified? I could only presume any supression of their identities would be because of the inquest.

I would just like to say thank you to those of you at the Coroners Court who are keeping us all up to date. Your updates are very much appreciated.

What really sticks out to me at the moment is all the comings and goings by the neighbours on Beneroon Drive on the morning that William disappeared and yet nobody saw the three strange cars that the FM says that she saw that morning. Two that were parked in the street and one that drove up and down with the red haired man driving.
It is such a quiet street that the cars should have been very conspicuous.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would just like to say thank you to those of you at the Coroners Court who are keeping us all up to date. Your updates are very much appreciated.

What really sticks out to me at the moment is all the comings and goings by the neighbours on Beneroon Drive on the morning that William disappeared and yet nobody saw the three strange cars that the FM says that she saw that morning. Two that were parked in the street and one that drove up and down with the red haired man driving.
It is such a quiet street that the cars should have been very conspicuous.

It is interesting no one else saw the cars, the only exception so far being Mr and Mrs Crabbe both hearing a car turn around and drive off and sounding just like the postie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth