GUILTY CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW LWOP* #71

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
I have no medical background, but how could this happen if she was deceased when he put her in the tank? JMO, it might suggest that CW murdered Bella where he said he did - at Cervi 319.
I don't know. It's above my background level, which actually is in Biology but only a BS and from the olden days for that matter. We had some discussions on this here, that oil would have had to be in her lungs if she took breaths as she was being submerged. But, why did Cece not have similar oil in her stomach? If I had to make an educated guess, I'd say that Cece was killed before submerged, maybe an hour ahead, ie at home. And that he left Bella for last because she was his favorite in the whole family. I don't think CW has any background in determining whether a person is or is not dead. He was in a huge hurry because he knew his co workers were coming, I doubt that he waited with Bella past the initial phase when she passed out from lack of air. (IMO IMO)

Last edited:
That and the fact that Shannan had a dominant personality gives me also the feeling she never on earth would just lay there while he was killing her. Still find it weird that there where no struggle signs though. That and the smears on the bedsheets make me also think she was laying on her stomach face down while he killed her.
If a man is on top of you holding your arms and legs down while strangling you you can't move at all or make a sound, in my experience.

I don't know. It's above my background level, which actually is in Biology but only a BS and from the olden days for that matter. We had some discussions on this here, that oil would have had to be in her lungs if she took breaths as she was being submerged. But, why did Cece not have similar oil in her stomach? If I had to make an educated guess, I'd say that Cece was killed before submerged, maybe an hour ahead, ie at home. And that he left Bella for last because she was his favorite in the whole family. I don't think CW has any background in determining whether a person is or is not dead. He was in a huge hurry because he knew his co workers were coming, I doubt that he waited with Bella past the initial phase when she passed out from lack of air. (IMO IMO)

This is exactly what I'm thinking, too. It's horrifying.

When you're a good person with a good heart good intentions and doing the best with your life be wary of who you share your weaknesses with and that would be the things you cherish the most because those who don't have your best interest in mind will use it against you and take advantage and unfortunately this is an example of that evil in a horrific way, the most tragic form of jealousy coming to life

When you're a good person with a good heart good intentions and doing the best with your life be wary of who you share your weaknesses with and that would be the things you cherish the most because those who don't have your best interest in mind will use it against you and take advantage and unfortunately this is an example of that evil in a horrific way, the most tragic form of jealousy coming to life

I don’t think there is any jealousy. He simply was done with that phase of his life. Throw it away like used tissue and move on.Ho hum

Maybe I should have made it clear but I think he was jealous because Shanann was a beautiful person living a beautiful vivacious life, from a loving family, loving every minute with her daughters and her life and this could not ever even comprehend those feelings

And in my comment about him not comprehending it I am indirectly insulting his family because he didn't even know what love was he had to Google it and that's what I meant about being jealous ...he didn't even know how love felt, are you kidding me!?!?!

If a man is on top of you holding your arms and legs down while strangling you you can't move at all or make a sound, in my experience.

True. But since she was already suspecting he having a affair i wonder how he got on top of her. But yeah probably while sleeping so he could incapacitate her before waking up and strangled her to death.
Too be honest, this case will alway's be in the back of my mind.

Does anyone know why they moved up the date of selling the house?

Not sure about why and when the house sale was changed but this article states that it in Dec 2018 the house was to be sold April 17, 2019.

“The Weld County Public Trustee posted a notice on Dec. 17, 2018, that the house at 2825 Saratoga Trail will be sold off to the highest bidder on April 17 for failure to pay principal and interest.

According to the filing, Watts owes $349,938.09 on the five-bedroom, four-bath home. Documents show the Watts bought the house in 2013 for $392,709.”
Christopher Watts's home to be sold after he murdered family

Thank you Pi Thoughts!
I kind of find it interesting what happened in the interrogation room with Chris and his dad. When he say's to him, 'she smothered them'. Ronnie almost immidiatly asked back 'or chokin them?'. I find that such a weird response.

There really weren't any signs that CW was going to do what he did, though. To SW, and to those around him, he was a kind and loving father and husband. IMO he wasn't "jealousy", he just didn't view his family as people anymore. They were merely objects that needed to be removed.

Not sure about why and when the house sale was changed but this article states that it in Dec 2018 the house was to be sold April 17, 2019.

“The Weld County Public Trustee posted a notice on Dec. 17, 2018, that the house at 2825 Saratoga Trail will be sold off to the highest bidder on April 17 for failure to pay principal and interest.

According to the filing, Watts owes $349,938.09 on the five-bedroom, four-bath home. Documents show the Watts bought the house in 2013 for $392,709.”
Christopher Watts's home to be sold after he murdered family

Pi,
A few pages back, I asked about this change of date. I have not found any reasons given for the change to July 17.

According to the Weld County Trustee, the change was official.
Weld Public Trustee: Foreclosure Details

Thank you Pi Thoughts!
I kind of find it interesting what happened in the interrogation room with Chris and his dad. When he say's to him, 'she smothered them'. Ronnie almost immidiatly asked back 'or chokin them?'. I find that such a weird response.

IMO, the conversation seemed almost staged between the two. From Ronnie’s reaction (or lack of), he already knew what his son had done. I think that most parents would be yelling - What the hell did you just say? What did you do?

Edited for spelling.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads