GUILTY Alaska - Father & Son Poachers Kill Bear and Her Cubs

Yeah, I'm going to nope out of watching the video and seeing the photo. I know I'm a weirdo, but I can handle human crime scenes/graphic photos but graphic animal photos and videos turn me into quivering mush. Those poor bears. People suck.

Yes, I am so sorry...I was trying to get a local source. Looks like every other source has that photo right at the top, too. I don't think I can watch the video. IMO, it feels like a fine line between "outrage voyeurism" and documenting the real horror so we don't take it lightly. I don't know where the line is.

Excerpt from the article:

"The men can be seen shooting into the den, and heard saying, “they’ll never be able to link it to us” and "we go where we want to kill s---. " They were later filmed returning to the site, picking up the spent shell casings, and disposing of the dead bear cubs in plastic bags.

Andrew Renner was sentenced to five months in jail with two months suspended, a fine of $20,000 with $11,000 suspended, and to forfeit property used in the offenses. Owen Renner was sentenced to suspended jail time, community service and is required to take a hunter safety course. "

BBM. Not sure why the hunter safety course was required...I don't see this as any accident, really, but maybe I am misunderstanding how it all started. Also, I don't want someone like that out "serving the community".

Yeah, I'm going to nope out of watching the video and seeing the photo. I know I'm a weirdo, but I can handle human crime scenes/graphic photos but graphic animal photos and videos turn me into quivering mush. Those poor bears. People suck.
I was just thinking the same, this makes me so sick, so sad, and so enraged at the same time. Can humans be an idiot and evil at the same time? Apparently so. :cry:

I didn't realize this happened a year ago but the video was just recently made public.
I hope something terrible happens to them both. I hope they suffer immensely.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆
Back