WA - Tad Michael Norman, 33, arrested in random shooting spree & carjacking, Seattle, 27 Mar 2019

cybervampira

Reaction score
upload_2019-3-29_1-46-21.jpeg upload_2019-3-29_1-46-35.jpeg upload_2019-3-29_1-46-50.jpeg upload_2019-3-29_1-47-11.jpeg Tad Michael Norman is identified as shooter who killed two in Seattle rampage | Daily Mail Online

Jail records have identified the man who was arrested in an apparently random spree of shootings and a carjacking that left two people dead and two others in critical condition.

Tad Michael Norman, 33, was booked into King County Jail on suspicion of homicide, robbery and assault on Thursday after his release from a hospital where he was treated for minor injuries.

Police have said the suspect left his home Wednesday afternoon, shot and wounded a woman driving a car and a male bus driver, then shot and killed another man in a carjacking and got in a head-on crash with another vehicle, killing the man who was driving the other car.

Norman has an active presence on Facebook and LinkedIn, which show him to be a married former contract worker for Microsoft.

<modsnip: images with family members have been removed>

A law enforcement source says that Norman has no criminal history and is currently unemployed, according to KOMO-TV.

The source said that Norman was exhibiting signs of intoxication when interviewed by police.

He was briefly hospitalized after the shootings for minor injuries, but was booked into jail at 12.38am on Thursday.

He is being held without bond in the King County Jail.

upload_2019-3-29_1-46-50.jpegupload_2019-3-29_1-46-35.jpegupload_2019-3-29_1-47-11.jpegupload_2019-3-29_1-46-21.jpeg

Tad Michael Norman: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know

With bullets flying, wounded Metro driver focused on getting passengers away from gunfire

The Latest: Wounded teacher calls Seattle shootings 'unreal'

http://mynorthwest.com/1327210/lake-city-shooting-suspect/

Last edited by a moderator:
The first person narration from the woman driving the car who was shot (a second grade teacher) is both heartbreaking and funny at the same time. Worth the read.

Second-grade teacher on Seattle shooting: 'He looked me in the eyes and shot'
With all the teachers arrested these days for illegal acts with students, it’s refreshing to read about a REAL teacher. Never once did she express concern for herself. Only worried about getting a sub and how this (off school shooting) will affect her little students’ psyches and emotional well-being.

Would be great if Aerosmith hears about this and gives her the royal treatment. Rock on, Ms. Judd, rock on!

From your link Sasha:

“Police say that Norman told officers that he bought vodka, rum and wine and started drinking around 12:30 p.m. Norman said he then played video games on his X-box, but then blacked out. He said he had no memory of shooting multiple people, the carjacking or the car crash.“

From your link Sasha:

“Police say that Norman told officers that he bought vodka, rum and wine and started drinking around 12:30 p.m. Norman said he then played video games on his X-box, but then blacked out. He said he had no memory of shooting multiple people, the carjacking or the car crash.“

Perfect. The DA can remind him!
What a waste of his life.

This is so crazy! THAT is not what I assumed this guy would look like.. So He’s unemployed, he’s married to an ex-Microsoft engineer and he bought a plethora alcohol which have no business being consumed together and started getting tanked at noon? I’d have a fit if my unemployed, cartoon T-shirt wearing husband was hammered playing video games. Oh hell no. Maybe she told him to pound sand and he drank his feelings away.
Not that it means anything but he did oddly buy alcohol like a 18 year old who has no idea how to drink or what to buy. Hangover city. Especially for him in the pokey I bet.

This is absurd. Even the trash rags haven’t picked up this story, DM included. I can’t even find a FB group of Reddit about this situation.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea Briann
Back