Italy - WhtFem, 20-25, skeletal, stabbed, Cavaria, Varese, 4 Oct 2001

Arz

Reaction score
Hey all here, i know this site probably is just for american victim but i want to post here something that is from my country because this is only place i can do that and maybe get help:
So this jane doe is from Italy,there are some info about her:
Date of Discovery: October 4, 2001 Location of Discovery: Cavaria, Varese, Italy
Estimated Date of Death: 1995-1998 State of Remains: Skeletal
Cause of Death: Homicide - stabbed in the lower abdomen
Physical Description Estimated Age: 20-25 years old
Race: White
Sex: Female
Height: 160 to 165 cm Weight: Unknown, but had a normal build
Hair Color: Brown, medium length hair with a layered haircut
Eye Color: Unknown
Distinguishing Marks/Features:Unknown
Identifiers Dentals: Unknown. Upper lateral incisors missing antemortem; various caries; no dental treatments. Fingerprints: Unknown.
DNA: Unknown.
Clothing & Personal Items Clothing: Leather boot, size 37. The model of the bra worn by the victim was produced only after mid-1995. Jewelry: Round wristwatch with a rubber strap. She had three gold colored earrings in her right ear, two shaped like a flower and the other in a ring shape.
Additional Personal Items:Unknown Circumstances of Discovery:The victim was located in a meadow in Cavaria, a town in the province of Varese, Italy on October 4, 2001. A boot was found in which there were human bones: a fibula and a foot. The rest of the body was found over the following days, hidden in a hole in the woods. According to a number of witnesses, the victim could have been a young Albanian prostitute who used the name "Viola" and is thought to have disappeared around 1995. At the time, Viola was twenty-three years old. She had been arrested during police roundups in Milan, and probably went to the Tuscany and Emilia regions as well, before retuning to Lombardy. In Milan she frequented the Piazza Duca D'Aosta, on the Via Vittor Pisani and in the Gran Bar cafe at the train station.
Here is a reconstruction of her: 291UFITA_LARGE.jpg 291UFITA1_LARGE.jpg
And the missing person is this:
Violeta Dudia
Date of birth:17-09-1973
Place of Birth:Albania
Violeta leave her city to go to Italy in 30 July of 1994,after 3 days she cintact her family via phone to tell them that she is okey,in the months after she called her mom and told her that she worked as maid to a Italian Family(she probably was shamed to tell the truth)and she would be back in Albania soon,her last contact was in october of 1994 after that she never called or was seen again.
Here is the photo os Violeta:20190328_012808.png
I think this jane doe is Violeta because the witness said that the vicim was young Albanian who used name Viola(short for Violeta) the wintess said Viola was 23 years old and that almost fit because Violeta was 22 in 1995
Do u think this is a match? And should i report to the authorities there?

Hey all here, i know this site probably is just for american victim but i want to post here something that is from my country because this is only place i can do that and maybe get help:
Date of Discovery: October 4, 2001 Location of Discovery: Cavaria, Varese, Italy
Identifiers Dentals: Unknown. Upper lateral incisors missing antemortem; various caries; no dental treatments. Fingerprints: Unknown.
Clothing & Personal Items Clothing: Leather boot, size 37. The model of the bra worn by the victim was produced only after mid-1995. Jewelry: Round wristwatch with a rubber strap. She had three gold colored earrings in her right ear, two shaped like a flower and the other in a ring shape.
Additional Personal Items:Unknown Circumstances of Discovery:The victim was located in a meadow in Cavaria, a town in the province of Varese, Italy on October 4, 2001. A boot was found in which there were human bones: a fibula and a foot. The rest of the body was found over the following days, hidden in a hole in the woods. According to a number of witnesses, the victim could have been a young Albanian prostitute who used the name "Viola" and is thought to have disappeared around 1995. At the time, Viola was twenty-three years old. She had been arrested during police roundups in Milan, and probably went to the Tuscany and Emilia regions as well, before retuning to Lombardy. In Milan she frequented the Piazza Duca D'Aosta, on the Via Vittor Pisani and in the Gran Bar cafe at the train station.
Here is a reconstruction of her: View attachment 176672 View attachment 176674
Violeta Dudia
Violeta leave her city to go to Italy in 30 July of 1994,after 3 days she cintact her family via phone to tell them that she is okey,in the months after she called her mom and told her that she worked as maid to a Italian Family(she probably was shamed to tell the truth)and she would be back in Albania soon,her last contact was in october of 1994 after that she never called or was seen again.
Here is the photo os Violeta:View attachment 176678
I think this jane doe is Violeta because the witness said that the vicim was young Albanian who used name Viola(short for Violeta) the wintess said Viola was 23 years old and that almost fit because Violeta was 22 in 1995

Arz, Welcome. I think you should report it. It very well could be a match.

Here is a reconstruction of her: View attachment 176672 View attachment 176674
Violeta Dudia
Here is the photo os Violeta:View attachment 176678

I do not think it would hurt to report it to authorities. I would say yes.

I think she bears a striking resemblance to the reconstruction, both of their chins are very prominent and seem to match. Are the police not aware of these witness statements?

You should definitely report it. If JD really is Violeta then her family won't have to wonder what happened to her anymore and they will be able to mourn her properly.

I think she bears a striking resemblance to the reconstruction, both of their chins are very prominent and seem to match. Are the police not aware of these witness statements?

Italian police yes,they investigate the Case but problem is with Albanian authority,we don't have a database of missing persons and the years this girl was died (95-98) was a harsh time for Albania a lot of riots, here makes a lot of girls go missing and sadly a majority of them end up in Streets in Italy, during that time the police wasn't functional and most of missing persons were report after +10 years after they go missing so probably the italian authority didn't have any one to contact in Albania and i don't think Albanian authority know this case .

I also find those girls who might be her too: 20190328_160603.png Miranda Bajrami,
Date of Birth:10-02-1977
Last contact:15-12-1994 from Italy
The second girl is:
20190328_161000.png Shqiponja Muça
Date Of Birth:18-07-1979
Last Contact:22-03-1995 from Italy
The third girl is:20190328_161303.png
Albana Onuzi
Date Of Birth:27-06-1975
Last Contact:May of 1994 from Italy
The other girls are:
20190328_161512.png Brunilda Alla-Last contact 1995 from Italy
20190328_161610.png Lirije Pjeci
Date Of Birth:08-08-1965
Last Contact:1995 from Italy
What do u think ? Which of those resemblance Viola more ?

From old italian article

Chi l'ha visto? dà un nome allo scheletro di Cavaria

This lady is probable identified

Cavaria con Premezzo

The turning point came after eight years live on Rai Tre. On Monday evening during the episode of "Chi l'ha visto?" Some important details, perhaps decisive, were revealed in order to trace the identity of the skeleton of a woman found in the garden adjacent to the elementary school of Cavaria on 2 October 2001: it would be of a young prostitute of Albanian nationality, named Lucieta Xhambasi, who disappeared from home some time before the discovery and of which the family had no more news. It will now be the turn of laboratory tests to determine whether the identity of Viola (this is the name that was attributed to the skeleton by Italian investigators) and that of Lucieta correspond.
Some children were playing in the lawn of the elementary school of Cavaria to find a boot of black leather like an amphibian, size 37, with some human bones inside: they handed it to the teachers who immediately informed the carabinieri. The rest of the body was found in the following days, hidden in a cellophane bag, in a hole just under a meter deep, in the grove adjacent to the school.
To recover the skeleton, the investigators turned to the Institute of forensic medicine of the University of Milan, which uses a very particular technique (called "forensic archeology") in order not to damage the bones. The Busto Arsizio prosecutor's office came to discover that it belongs to a woman between the ages of 20 and 25, of European race, about 1.60-1.65 high, of normal constitution, with medium-length brown hair, scaled . Starting from the skull, a reconstruction of the face spread through the local media and television transmissions was also made, such as "Who saw it": the woman was "baptized" Viola. Death was attributed to a blow to the lower abdomen. The most accepted hypothesis is that she was killed and buried about a year before the finding.

From old italian article

Chi l'ha visto? dà un nome allo scheletro di Cavaria

This lady is probable identified

Cavaria con Premezzo

The turning point came after eight years live on Rai Tre. On Monday evening during the episode of "Chi l'ha visto?" Some important details, perhaps decisive, were revealed in order to trace the identity of the skeleton of a woman found in the garden adjacent to the elementary school of Cavaria on 2 October 2001: it would be of a young prostitute of Albanian nationality, named Lucieta Xhambasi, who disappeared from home some time before the discovery and of which the family had no more news. It will now be the turn of laboratory tests to determine whether the identity of Viola (this is the name that was attributed to the skeleton by Italian investigators) and that of Lucieta correspond.
Some children were playing in the lawn of the elementary school of Cavaria to find a boot of black leather like an amphibian, size 37, with some human bones inside: they handed it to the teachers who immediately informed the carabinieri. The rest of the body was found in the following days, hidden in a cellophane bag, in a hole just under a meter deep, in the grove adjacent to the school.
To recover the skeleton, the investigators turned to the Institute of forensic medicine of the University of Milan, which uses a very particular technique (called "forensic archeology") in order not to damage the bones. The Busto Arsizio prosecutor's office came to discover that it belongs to a woman between the ages of 20 and 25, of European race, about 1.60-1.65 high, of normal constitution, with medium-length brown hair, scaled . Starting from the skull, a reconstruction of the face spread through the local media and television transmissions was also made, such as "Who saw it": the woman was "baptized" Viola. Death was attributed to a blow to the lower abdomen. The most accepted hypothesis is that she was killed and buried about a year before the finding.
Aw thanks a lot i didn't know she is indetified bc her doe network is still on and i didnt find any article about her in Albanian,anyways very thanksful

I don't think she is identified, she is still in the database of Labanof, the forensic medicine laboratory of Milano (look the corpses of 2001):

LABANOF

Thanks Diego.
And yeah i believe she is still unidentified because the article said they take Dna from that Albanian Girl in 2009 now it's 2019 so plus +10 years probably the results come negative.

I find the other potentional women for her,her name is Luljeta Hyseni,her resemblence to the sketch is uncanny .
Does any of you know how to check if she is in ruled out list?

Attachments

• 20200430_054351.jpg
    20200430_054351.jpg
    192.8 KB · Views: 5

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members