UK UK - Georgina Gharsallah, 30, Worthing, 7 March 2018

I really feel for Georgina’s mother, it seems crazy there has been no activity or sightings since. The last witness account which I believe was retracted was of Georgina being seen arguing with two men on Broadway we bridge. I hope the teville gate building site was ruled out at that time there were demolition works being carried out.
If this sighting was incorrect then her last known movements were in Clifton road, broad daylight. Someone must have seen something? Did Georgina get into a vehicle? That would explain why she wasn’t picked up on cctv in the areas she was last seen. Numerous posts on fbook suggest The two men she was seen arguing with near the local Tesco express store were ‘ bad sorts’ this is worrying. I’m inclined to agree with the trafficking theory in this case. I really hope Georgina’s family receives information from the crimewatch appeal. They deserve answers.

Really pleased they may Finally check this site although I also hope they check any rubble which may have been already disposed of in a different area?
The rubble would be long gone and likely untraceable.

I've been walking by a building being demolished all week. It's all cordoned off and I can't see how you could sneak a body in without anyone noticing.

I think the only way this area could even get searched is if there is a firm connection found between Georgina and someone that worked there at the time of demolition and had access.

Hi, I'm very local to this story and new to websleuths but this story was my reason for joining in the first place it's taken me this long to find it lol.thank you for starting this thread.Luckily it seems that her family are keeping her name in the media as much as they can.thanks again!:)

I really feel for Georgina’s mother, it seems crazy there has been no activity or sightings since. The last witness account which I believe was retracted was of Georgina being seen arguing with two men on Broadway we bridge. I hope the teville gate building site was ruled out at that time there were demolition works being carried out.
If this sighting was incorrect then her last known movements were in Clifton road, broad daylight. Someone must have seen something? Did Georgina get into a vehicle? That would explain why she wasn’t picked up on cctv in the areas she was last seen. Numerous posts on fbook suggest The two men she was seen arguing with near the local Tesco express store were ‘ bad sorts’ this is worrying. I’m inclined to agree with the trafficking theory in this case. I really hope Georgina’s family receives information from the crimewatch appeal. They deserve answers.

Trafficked? This woman is 30 years old! Traffickers have no interest in 'elderly' women! Those people are only interested in girls and boys from about 7 years old until about 15-16; they need to be young enough to control, and also, those who want the services of a trafficked person really are interested in kids - think people who go to Thailand for this. Any 30 year-old involved in the sex industry is there of their own accord; for money, drugs, etc mostly.

Trafficked? This woman is 30 years old! Traffickers have no interest in 'elderly' women! Those people are only interested in girls and boys from about 7 years old until about 15-16; they need to be young enough to control, and also, those who want the services of a trafficked person really are interested in kids - think people who go to Thailand for this. Any 30 year-old involved in the sex industry is there of their own accord; for money, drugs, etc mostly.

I don’t agree, in my job I work on some trafficking cases and its not just children and teens. Adults are trafficked, sex industry, cannabis farms, nail bars, slaves. You’re totally wrong & 30’s isn’t old!!!

The rubble would be long gone and likely untraceable.

I've been walking by a building being demolished all week. It's all cordoned off and I can't see how you could sneak a body in without anyone noticing.

I think the only way this area could even get searched is if there is a firm connection found between Georgina and someone that worked there at the time of demolition and had access.

I live locally too, frustrating how not much appears to be happening I think they should go back to the beginning and speak to the owners of the shop in Clifton road where she was last seen on cctv then do door to door enquiries on that road.

someone must know something about her disappearance,worthing is so small.i have family a few towns away that had never heard of her or her going missing(not saying her family and friends haven't spread the word she's missing ,in my opinion her mum seems really strong and determined to find out what's happend) but I thought local media would have continued to help keep her name and pic in people's minds.unfortunatly there's probably many more like Georgina that have dissapered without trace from this area but we haven't heard about them at all/as much.jmo

someone must know something about her disappearance,worthing is so small.i have family a few towns away that had never heard of her or her going missing(not saying her family and friends haven't spread the word she's missing ,in my opinion her mum seems really strong and determined to find out what's happend) but I thought local media would have continued to help keep her name and pic in people's minds.unfortunatly there's probably many more like Georgina that have dissapered without trace from this area but we haven't heard about them at all/as much.jmo

I think it was difficult from the beginning, georgina’s Mum said she presumed she was with a friend or her ex boyfriend & didn’t receive a call to ask if she had seen or heard from Georgina until several days after she went missing. This lead to a delay albeit days in the missing report.

For the police Time is crucial in missing persons cases, recent cctv from Tesco across the road was no longer available and had been recorded over. People could have checked dash cams in their cars etc I’m not for a minute suggesting anyone is at fault but it wouldn’t have helped in relation to evidence.

I think it was difficult from the beginning, georgina’s Mum said she presumed she was with a friend or her ex boyfriend & didn’t receive a call to ask if she had seen or heard from Georgina until several days after she went missing. This lead to a delay albeit days in the missing report.

For the police Time is crucial in missing persons cases, recent cctv from Tesco across the road was no longer available and had been recorded over. People could have checked dash cams in their cars etc I’m not for a minute suggesting anyone is at fault but it wouldn’t have helped in relation to evidence.
I agree,i was wondering why there wasn't cctv or dash cam of anything other than Clifton road shop,I'm pretty sure there's cameras all around tevil gate area?also the workshops under tevil gate bridge may have had cameras,and the work buildings and mosque in ivy arch.I hadn't realised her mum thought she was with friends and the delay in reporting missing..just makes it even harder doesn't it:( as you said,nobody's fault just unfortunate set of circumstances,scary how it could happen to any of us.

There has been a peaceful protest recently organised by Georgina's mum,I'm totally useless with technology and tried to link an article in the Worthing herald but couldn't work out how lol just thought I'd say about it incase anyone wanted to search for it and read :)

I'm aware that we can't discuss rumours on here but most of the people I've spoken to (just locals,no one involved directly with Georgina disappearance) all have the same theory which it doesn't seem the police have been interested in.there are some extremely shady characters hanging about Worthing at the moment.Her poor mum bless her, must be so frustrated with the lack of info coming in.hope she finds her daughter soon.what a strong lady x

There is a search organised along broadwater brook/teville stream tommorow according to missing persons page on fb(hope im allowed to post this)

There is a search organised along broadwater brook/teville stream tommorow according to missing persons page on fb(hope im allowed to post this)
You need to add the link to this page, then it is ok (it works with copy and paste, no other tricks needed)

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoRo
Back