Still Missing CA - Noah McIntosh, 8, Corona, early March 2019 *parents arrested*

Status
Not open for further replies.
There may be a lot we don't know about re the relationship between the parents. He may have been blackmailing her emotionally for some reason, e.g. "If you say/do/tell etc, you won't see the kids again". According to her, she wasn't even living with him, so there must have been something holding her back from reporting what she knew. Nothing can justify her silence, and her silence allowed BM to brutally murder their little boy.

I'll never understand how any human being can desecrate a person's body, even if it's someone they murdered. It's beyond reprehensible.
BBM
Yes, but according to her dad, BM convinced her to move to Corona. I believe her dad. jmo

For what it is worth, the only time I have ever broke a wooden spoon in my life (and I have done it not once but twice, unfortunately) was when I stuck it in the blender trying to dislodge some fruit in my smoothie while the blender was going (thinking I could get close enough to the blade but not too close. I failed. Twice.) It came to mind with the mention of the Ninja blender.

Jillian said she left the apartment on the 3rd because Bryce said he was going to Home Depot (was he going to bring Noah to Home Depot or did Jillian think he was just going to leave him in the bathroom?) only Bryce didn't go to Home Depot until the 4th, the following day. I think she stayed at Bryce's apartment until March 4th and left Bryce to dispose of Noah's remains.

The good news is that Bryce appears to be an idiot and brought his cell phone with him everywhere. I am sure the detectives know the route Bryce traveled and, more or less, where he was in that time period. I am hopeful they will be able to find Noah.

I think the only reason Jillian called LE is because Bryce's dad knew Noah was missing and so did Bryce's sister. More people were finding out and they knew it was a matter of time before the police were notified. On a side note, how in the world did his dad and sister not call the police themselves when Bryce said his 8 year old son has been missing for days? He was only EIGHT. It isn't normal for eight year olds to go missing for days on end. A lot of inaction by adults in this family, unfortunately.

What medical condition?

I know it was answered but here is some more information from the interview with Noah's grandfather:

"Godfrey has a theory on what happened to Noah. He said Noah was born with his bladder outside his body, and that other birth defects caused Noah to sometimes wet his pants. Godrey said McIntosh “is a violent man” and that perhaps the burden of raising Noah caused him to snap."

Grandfather of missing Corona 8-year-old believes Noah is dead – Press Enterprise

These parents were involved for quite a while as they also have a 10 year old daughter.

Respectfully snip.

I've been unable to find the video on YT BM posted regarding his sex life, can anyone lead me to that please? Watching it BM mentioned the year. He talked about breaking up with a girl because he needed sex more often. Wondering if this was the beginning of JG and BM relationship. I'll be back with a link when I find it.

Edit
Ok, on page 2 of this thread is the video, I can't find it on YT to link, if anyone can help with that. Around half way in, BM states it is 2010. So in this vid Noah hasn't been born yet, but his older sister was? If I'm correct JG was involved with BM at the time this vid was made.

Last edited:
All of this makes me so sad, angry and outraged. It sounds like several that knew this horrible monster, failed poor little Noah and it breaks my heart beyond words. I, too hate hitting the like button, but I do appreciate those sharing. We need sad and angry buttons, too. Sadly, I think we have a strong idea of what happened to this precious little child. I can't post what I'd really like to say concerning the mother. She could have prevented this. So angry...

Respectfully snip.

I've been unable to find the video on YT BM posted regarding his sex life, can anyone lead me to that please? Watching it BM mentioned the year. He talked about breaking up with a girl because he needed sex more often. Wondering if this was the beginning of JG and BM relationship. I'll be back with a link when I find it.

Edit
Ok, on page 2 of this thread is the video, I can't find it on YT to link, if anyone can help with that. Around half way in, BM states it is 2010. So in this vid Noah hasn't been born yet, but his older sister was? If I'm correct JG was involved with BM at the time this vid was made.

The video was posted July 13, 2010. So I believe Noah would have been just born a few months earlier. Great catch.

It’s not letting me just post the link. The video link is the following (remove the space): https://youtu. be/cCYVhVU9ET4

I was reading the complaint.

How did so many people know Noah was missing and not one of them called the police when it was clear Bryce wasn’t going to? What is wrong with the people in this child’s life???

I was reading the complaint.

How did so many people know Noah was missing and not one of them called the police when it was clear Bryce wasn’t going to? What is wrong with the people in this child’s life???

How many people have the guts to call the police on a violent, abusive man who could very well kill them for interfering?

I created this timeline of events based off of the information in the Declaration to give a better idea of Bryce's movements (let me know if I missed anything or got anything wrong. If new information is released I can add it.)

March 1 through 3rd

Jillian says she stayed at Bryce’s Apartment

March 2nd
Bryce took Noah into the bathroom (per Jillian)

Noah asked Bryce why he was hurting him (per Jillian)

March 3rd
Bryce was still in the bathroom though Jillian hasn't seen him since the day before

Jillian left Bryce’s apartment because Bryce said he had to go to Home Depot

March 4th
“Normal Heart Rate for 8 year old”, “Normal heart rate for 8 year old when running”, “How exactly sodium hydroxide works”, and “Sodium hydroxide to water” searches were done by Bryce on his cell phone

Bryce purchased long gloves, bolt cutters, 4 gallons of muriatic acid, 128 bottle of drain opener from the Home Depot in Corona.

Bryce purchased a 32 gallon trash can and 32 ounce sulfuric acid drain opener from Lowes in Corona.

9:27PM Bryce’s cell phone was in the area of Temescal Valley Road (approximately 4 miles from Bryce’s apartment) where purple latex gloves, used cleaning wipes, soiled yellow towel and part of a wooden spoon were later located by police.

10:39PM Bryce was at Target purchasing 2 bottles of drain opener.

March 5th
Bryce’s dad tries to visit Bryce and Noah but Bryce said he and Noah were sick from eating bad chicken so he wasn’t able to see them.

Between 9:29PM and 9:50PM Bryce’s cell phone was off Highway 371 in Aguanga, CA (approximately 51 miles south east of Bryce’s apartment) where the trash can, yellow towels, one blue glove, empty bottles of drain cleaner, empty cans of oven cleaner, blankets, numerous pairs of latex gloves, a plastic bag with blood residue, parts of a Ninja blender, cleaning wipes, & paper with “Noah M” written on it were later located by police.

March 8
Bryce told Jillian that Noah had been missing for 2 days. Said he had “everything under control.”

March 10
Bryce picks his daughter up from his father’s house where she had been staying for a few weeks and tells his dad Noah is missing. Bryce refused to go to the police regarding his missing son.

(Bryce's sister is trying to reach Bryce "since the beginning of March" because he missed a family event but he isn't answering his phone. At some point Jillian tells her Noah is missing. Sister tells Jillian to contact police.)

March 12
6:56PM
Jillian contacts Corona PD for wellness check on Noah.

Police attempt contact with Bryce at his apartment. He refuses to open door.

March 13
Police abstain search warrant for Jillian's phone (at or around this date, document doesn't specify.) Documentation of abuse including Bryce admitting he put Noah in hot water.

Police obtain search warrant for apartment, electronics, phone and car, purple latex gloves & folded blankets located in car.

Bryce refuses to exit home but eventually does with his daughter.

Bryce invoked his Miranda Rights and asks for a lawyer (not sure exactly when, Declaration states "later")

Jillian is interviewed at the Corona Police Department. She changes her timeline of events.

Both parents are arrested for willful child cruelty.

March 16th
Corona Police search near Squaw Mt. Rd. & Temescal Valley Road and locate a purple latex glove, used cleaning wipes, a soiled yellow towel, and part of a wooden spoon.

March 18th
Second search warrant served for Bryce’s apartment and garage. The plumbing, heating and air conditioning company is called in to assist. P traps are removed from bathtubs, bathroom sinks and kitchen sink. Assisting plumber said p traps in the bathtubs (plural) were cleaner than regular p traps.

March 28th
Bryce charged with first-degree murder and a special circumstance allegation of torture.

https://tribktla.files.wordpress.com/2019/03/bryce-mcintosh-rif1901410-arrest-dec.pdf

How many people have the guts to call the police on a violent, abusive man who could very well kill them for interfering?

This was his family who were still inviting him to family events, contacting him regularly, stopping by for visits, and watching his kids for him. We know he killed Noah but where has it been stated (other than by Jillian's father) that Bryce was a violent abusive man to his family?

Oven cleaners have lye in them. Lye can also be used to dissolve things.

Thank you. It just kinda seemed like he already had enough products of an acidic quality without including the oven cleaner. Admittedly, I'm looking at things as a rational person and not as some cretin who would handcuff their own son in a cold bath for 2 hours.

He was born with his bladder outside of his body. Poor little guy. :(
Of course he'd have had surgery to correct that.
But possibly bed wetting was an issue ?

A friend had a son born with the same illness and it can cause a wide range of problems. It sounds like noah’s may have been on the more minor scale- my friend’s son is severely disabled.

It sounds like LE are getting closer and closer on this one. I hope that they find Noah soon so that his grandparents can have closure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288