ACTIVE SEARCH TN - Ariel Salaices, 2, struck in the head by stray bullet, Mountain City, Johnson Co., 14 Mar 2019

cybervampira

Reaction score
Two-year-old girl is fighting for her life after being hit in the head by a stray bullet | Daily Mail Online

A two-year-old girl is fighting for her life in a Tennessee hospital after she was shot in the head by a stray bullet as she played in her backyard.

upload_2019-3-23_4-28-31.jpeg

Ariel Salaices was struck as she played with her brothers, 12 and 5, on a slide at their home in Mountain City, Tennessee, on March 14.

The toddler has remained in a critical condition and on life-support ever-since in the East Tennessee Children's hospital, in Knoxville.

Police say they're still searching for the person who fired the wayward shot, which bounced off a metal pole in the garden and struck little Ariel in the back of the head.

According to her Aunt, Stephanie Brown, Ariel tried to run to her father after she was hit but collapsed near the back-door steps.

One of her brothers cried out desperately for their dad to come and help.

Johnson County girl hit in head by bullet still in critical condition at ETCH

Girl, 2, hit in the head by stray bullet while playing on garden slide

OMG that is heartbreaking.

Have a box of tissues nearby when you watch the mom's interview.

I sure hope this sweet little girl can recover from this. I'm sure we all hope for that. Big Sigh.

I just don't get it- why is there so much damn shooting going on? I respect responsible gun owners, but there seem to be so many who just don't give a damn about the basics of gun safety- it's like some sort of twisted game. SMDH.

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77
Back