AR - Jessie Kenneth Lewis, 2 weeks old, killed by father, Prairie Grove, 26 March 2019

jash

Reaction score
Omg. What is wrong with people.
He sure isn’t “father material”.
The mom wasn’t even released from the hospital, she checked herself out. Hopefully she’s okay medically.

Something very wrong with our health care. Here is another example. Baby should have been with mom in the hospital.
Hope mom can recover from this.

I wondered about this. Only because I know a woman that had Csection complications after being released, returned & was admitted and her baby stayed with her, for the entire duration of her stay.

I wondered about this. Only because I know a woman that had Csection complications after being released, returned & was admitted and her baby stayed with her, for the entire duration of her stay.

That's how it should be. But who knows? Maybe it was an option. Irrational guys like this need to run the show, 24/7. Maybe he insisted on having baby home with him.

Or maybe insurance was an issue? Idk but glad the guy is in custody.
Probably insurance. When my daughter was born I was released after the 2 days cause I was physically good but my daughter remained in the nicu. I had to stay in a room that was just a bed in the birthing unit. They only had one and it was first come first serve.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back