Found Deceased CA - Adea Shabani, 25, Hollywood, 23 Feb 2018 #2

I wonder why they’ve waited a whole year to release the podcast?

I want to know why there is nobody talking about the fact that it sure looks like Chris Morez (Chris Sr) killed Adea after the last episode of the podcast, and her body was found right by his house too! Has he taken a lie detector and been cleared or is there something I’m not aware of here?!

I want to know why there is nobody talking about the fact that it sure looks like Chris Morez (Chris Sr) killed Adea after the last episode of the podcast, and her body was found right by his house too! Has he taken a lie detector and been cleared or is there something I’m not aware of here?!

I didn't know it was found by his house. How close? And I'm sure we will find out in the remaining podcasts what the status is...

This is insane ! I have been following this case since it started I live right on Hollywood I was born and raised here I live very close to Adea ! I knew something was wrong about this case it was so weird about this case I’m listing to tbis podcast live and die in la can’t wait to hear what’s going on!
What do you guys think ?
>modsnip - no links to private Instagram pages<

I thought all along that it was open and shut and that Chris did it. After listening to the last episode of the podcast there are SO many signs pointing to the guilt of HIS DAD killing her! Has anybody checked his alibi or to see whether he ever was in contact with Adea around the time of her death?!

Probably the production of it. I'm sure they have more material than what they are releasing. You have to go through all of that material and fact check things.
Not for a whole year, though. And what's there to fact check? He's just playing tapes of recorded conversations.

This whole thing is just bizarre. I feel so bad for her family. It sounds like she unfortunately got mixed up with a no-good crowd.

You do raise some good points. I guess I just felt like calling up family and friends and asking if they’re aware of the suicide of their loved one before the body’s even cold - and hey I’ll just record that highly emotional conversation for my podcast - prior to the information being released/notification by LE, was in poor taste.

They were even discussing which family members they should call, and how to hold off the media until they got the information they needed.

I realize the goal is to get to the truth (and to get ratings, let’s be honest). I just think they’re really pushing the ethics on their way there.

I’m a member of the media. I’m also a family member of a homicide victim, and have LE in my family. Maybe that’s why I’m sensitive to this.

MOO, as always.

After reading your comment, I decided to listen to the latest episode and it didn't take me long to find more evidence of him inserting himself into the investigation. At the very beginning he says the police have not gotten into Adea's inner circle yet.

After reading your comment, I decided to listen to the latest episode and it didn't take me long to find more evidence of him inserting himself into the investigation. At the very beginning he says the police have not gotten into Adea's inner circle yet.
If you haven't, listen to the one just prior to the most recent, as well. I would be interested in your thoughts.

This case definitely involves more surprises than I originally thought it did. From the way it’s been reported on in the media prior to the podcast, one would think that it was nearly an open and shut case. Now, we learn that a lot of what the media was reporting at the time was inaccurate, Adea was even publicly pronounced dead on multiple news outlets abefore it was even found to be true.

The father’s position isn’t looking too good right now, but I can’t commit to putting the blame on him just yet, the only proof/conjecture we have toward that scenario was given by Chris Spots to his friend before his death; who then later relayed the message during an extremely traumatic time. He witnessed his best friend and mentor commit suicide then immediately forced to undergo police interrogation, then released in a state he doesn’t live in without an immediate method of getting home.
He even said that he hadn’t originally disclosed his suspicions about Chris’s father during the interrogation.

To be quite honest, none of the people that surrounded Chris during his life seemed to be very stable.

This case definitely involves more surprises than I originally thought it did. From the way it’s been reported on in the media prior to the podcast, one would think that it was nearly an open and shut case. Now, we learn that a lot of what the media was reporting at the time was inaccurate, Adea was even publicly pronounced dead on multiple news outlets abefore it was even found to be true.

The father’s position isn’t looking too good right now, but I can’t commit to putting the blame on him just yet, the only proof/conjecture we have toward that scenario was given by Chris Spots to his friend before his death; who then later relayed the message during an extremely traumatic time. He witnessed his best friend and mentor commit suicide then immediately forced to undergo police interrogation, then released in a state he doesn’t live in without an immediate method of getting home.
He even said that he hadn’t originally disclosed his suspicions about Chris’s father during the interrogation.

To be quite honest, none of the people that surrounded Chris during his life seemed to be very stable.
This is a really good podcast can’t wait until episode 8. What day of the week are new episodes released.

Anyone listen to the latest episode? Because something kind of clicked in my head about the texts from Adea. Anyone ever look into the significance of red candles?

A few things I found online about burning red candles:

Red or Deep red Candles– Passion, energy, love, lust, relationships, sex, vitality, courage.

The burning of red candles is said to put one in touch with the power of the flesh. Red represents temporal pleasures. It symbolizes passion and love as well as scorn and courage to stand up to one's enemies. Red is associated with Physical work, as in healing of people and animals.

Could be a shot in the dark here but...it always struck me as odd that she’d be looking for that color in particular.

What’s the deal with that google tracker thing? Is it for real? Why do we not hear about it more?

What’s the deal with that google tracker thing? Is it for real? Why do we not hear about it more?
Here are some problems with google tracking via location/maps.

1. You can delete things from the history.
2. Works based on location of cell phone. Just cause a phone is somewhere does not mean the person is. Many people know nowadays to not have your phone with you when are committing a crime.
3. Locations Sharing/Services can be turned on and off on your phone.

I thought all along that it was open and shut and that Chris did it. After listening to the last episode of the podcast there are SO many signs pointing to the guilt of HIS DAD killing her! Has anybody checked his alibi or to see whether he ever was in contact with Adea around the time of her death?!

Dad did it on his own? Did he kill her for or with his son? What is the motive? Was there ever any evidence that they even knew each other? How did he get to her to kill her?

Why could Chris S not have killed her and went to his dad's house. The purpose of disposing of the body there and eventually setting up his dad? He then gets pulled over right before he and his buddy are going back to stage a scene in which he kills his dad in self defense or plants evidence there, etc. Body would be found near his dad's so could be his plan all along.

Anyone listen to the latest episode? Because something kind of clicked in my head about the texts from Adea. Anyone ever look into the significance of red candles?

A few things I found online about burning red candles:

Red or Deep red Candles– Passion, energy, love, lust, relationships, sex, vitality, courage.

The burning of red candles is said to put one in touch with the power of the flesh. Red represents temporal pleasures. It symbolizes passion and love as well as scorn and courage to stand up to one's enemies. Red is associated with Physical work, as in healing of people and animals.

Could be a shot in the dark here but...it always struck me as odd that she’d be looking for that color in particular.

i think this was a drug reference. i'm not sure exactly what yet, though. she wouldn't call someone to deliver candles to her. it was code. this whole thing is more like a script than real life, that's all i do know with this crazy one.

red candles = r.c. = rc cola =cola = cocaine. but that's likely a stretch. (i'm aging myself here. lol.)

Anyone listen to the latest episode? Because something kind of clicked in my head about the texts from Adea. Anyone ever look into the significance of red candles

Did you come across this?

Santa Muerte - Wikipedia

One of Santa Muerte's more popular uses is in matters of the heart. The red candle that symbolizes love is helpful in various situations having to do with love. Her initial main purpose was in that of love magic during the colonial era in Mexico, which may have been derived from the love magic being brought over from Europe. Her origins are still unclear but it is possible that the image of the European Grim Reaper combined with the indigenous celebrations of death are at the root of La Flaca's existence, in so that the use of love magic in Europe and that of pre-Columbian times that was also merging during colonization may have established the saint as manipulator of love.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VT_Squire
Back