IL IL - Timmothy Fry-Pitzen, 6, Aurora, 13 May 2011 - mom found dead - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Missing Boy's Uncle Says Mother Had Ohio Ties

Snip

http://www.fox8.com/news/wjw-news-missing-boy-update,0,4240424.story

61825299-23135350-400225.jpeg

Heartbreaking article... :(
Going back through the thread. Mom had ties to Ohio.

Do we not have a thread on this child? I could have sworn we did?

Disappearance of Timmothy Pitzen - Wikipedia

Timmothy was born in Aurora, Illinois to parents James "Jim" Pitzen and Amy Joan Marie Fry-Pitzen in 2004. On May 11, 2011, his father dropped him off at his kindergarten class at Greenman Elementary School, however his mother checked him out of class at between 8:10 and 8:15 AM CDT, citing a non-existent family emergency. She dropped off her vehicle at a repair shop at 10:00 AM. An employee of the shop drove Pitzen and her son to the Brookfield Zoo. They returned and retrieved their vehicle at 3:00 PM, and drove to the KeyLime Cove Resort in Gurnee, Illinois, at which they spent the night. The next morning, the pair drove to the Kalahari Resort in Wisconsin Dells, Wisconsin, and were spotted in security footage in the checkout line at 10:00 AM the next day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A teenage boy who was found by police in Newport said he is Timmothy Pitzen, who disappeared in Illinois seven years ago.

Police are working to confirm the boy's identity and have not publicly named him.

Sharonville police, who assisted in the investigation, released a report Wednesday afternoon.

The Sharonville report states the teen identified himself as Timmothy Pitzen, who went missing in May 2011, when he was 6 years old.

He is 14 years old today.

His mother, Amy Fry-Pitzen, was later found dead in Rockford, Illinois.

Police initially responded Wednesday to the 740 block of Columbia St. in Newport, according to police audio of the incident.

Police: Teen found in Newport says he's missing Illinois kid who disappeared 7 years ago

Do we not have a thread on this child? I could have sworn we did?

Disappearance of Timmothy Pitzen - Wikipedia

Timmothy was born in Aurora, Illinois to parents James "Jim" Pitzen and Amy Joan Marie Fry-Pitzen in 2004. On May 11, 2011, his father dropped him off at his kindergarten class at Greenman Elementary School, however his mother checked him out of class at between 8:10 and 8:15 AM CDT, citing a non-existent family emergency. She dropped off her vehicle at a repair shop at 10:00 AM. An employee of the shop drove Pitzen and her son to the Brookfield Zoo. They returned and retrieved their vehicle at 3:00 PM, and drove to the KeyLime Cove Resort in Gurnee, Illinois, at which they spent the night. The next morning, the pair drove to the Kalahari Resort in Wisconsin Dells, Wisconsin, and were spotted in security footage in the checkout line at 10:00 AM the next day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A teenage boy who was found by police in Newport said he is Timmothy Pitzen, who disappeared in Illinois seven years ago.

Police are working to confirm the boy's identity and have not publicly named him.

Sharonville police, who assisted in the investigation, released a report Wednesday afternoon.

The Sharonville report states the teen identified himself as Timmothy Pitzen, who went missing in May 2011, when he was 6 years old.

He is 14 years old today.

His mother, Amy Fry-Pitzen, was later found dead in Rockford, Illinois.

Police initially responded Wednesday to the 740 block of Columbia St. in Newport, according to police audio of the incident.

Police: Teen found in Newport says he's missing Illinois kid who disappeared 7 years ago
Yes, here‘s his thread:

IL - IL - Timmothy Fry-Pitzen, 6, Aurora, 13 May 2011 - mom found dead

Wow! No words, except that I have
Never been so absolutely elated to be so wrong about a case.
I hope if this young man has suffered a great deal that he is able to heal and go on to have the wonderful life he was meant to have.

Wow! He was very detailed! They said he crossed the bridge into Ky. I bet he went across the river on the purple pedestrian bridge. He was found wandering in east Newport. The Red Roof Inns in Cinci area quite a hike away from the bridge. I hope it's TFP.

It's interesting to me that Timothy reportedly knew details regarding his mother's suicide, what she wrote in her note, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lover305