Still Missing CA - Noah McIntosh, 8, Corona, early March 2019 *parents arrested*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed.
Thanks for the link, Roadette.

I can't fault the maternal grandparents for not getting full custody... maybe they tried, and were too afraid of what could happen to the children if they failed ?
Afaik, BM is the bio-donor of both children. JG knew what he was. And still let him take those children.
But what about BM's dad and some other adults who knew Noah was missing ?
Incompetent fools or just lazy ?
It takes one phone call to 911.

I’m of the theory they must have known deep down what happened. Otherwise there would have been ZERO reason for Bryce’s dad and sister not to report it. <modsnipped against tos>

Mom never should have let him have those kids. If the abuse is so bad that you are keeping a running log of it on your phone you need to TELL someone and not let him see the kids until someone who investigates forces you too. You never know exactly what you would do in someone’s position but I’m pretty sure I would have taken them as far away as I could instead of putting them in harms way. Thank goodness she’s going to have to face full legal culpability for that horrendous lack of judgement.

Last edited by a moderator:
This link from KTLA has a video worth watching: Corona Father Pleads Not Guilty to Murder Charge in Torture Killing of 8-Year-Old Noah McIntosh

I’m taken aback by Bryce’s case of crazy eyes. He’s the type of person you just look at and know he’s bad news. It’s less apparent in photos but when you see the video it’s quite shocking.

KTLA reached out to CPS regarding how many times they had been called and CPS is refusing to comment. I hope the answer to that question is made public and CPS is held accountable. For those who aren’t familiar, the head of Riverside County CPS resigned recently due to overwhelming claims of incompetence and the heat from some cases which they needed to settle. At least one report by the family which was confirmed by Corona PD and subsequently closed would have been under her reign.

Background on that is here: County child protection director out amid allegations of failed child abuse investigations
BBM
Charles Manson comes to mind.

A Southern California man charged with the murder of his missing eight-year-old son has pleaded not guilty.

Bryce McIntosh, 32, allegedly bought gloves, acid and drain cleaner two days after the boy's mother says she last saw him, KTLA-TV reported on Wednesday.

McIntosh has been charged with first-degree murder with the special circumstance of torture for the suspected killing of his son Noah, who went missing earlier this month in Riverside County, Riverside County District Attorney Mike Hestrin said on Thursday.

Father charged in torture killing of eight-year-old California boy pleads not guilty | Daily Mail Online

He radiates evil I can’t stand looking at him.

OMG

"Detectives have seen two store’s surveillance video, taken on March 4, of the father purchasing acid at one and a 32-gallon plastic trash can at another, among other items, according to a Declaration in Support of An Arrest Warrant, which was file by a Corona police detective on Thursday in Riverside Superior Court.

Further, the declaration says, Bryce McIntosh searched the web for “what kind of plastic can stand ‘uriatic (sic) acid?” and “Normal heart rate for an 8 year old when they are running.”

Father charged with murder of missing 8-year-old Noah McIntosh of Corona – Press Enterprise

There is more at the link. (In tears now.)

I fell behind. holy.... :*(

Sorry tried to edit.
How do you zoom in on a photo and then upload ?
Looks like bruises on his hand ?
This case reminds me of Lucas H.:As in warm clothing to hide his arms ?

But most photos he looks healthy and maybe that was when he lived at his grandparents ?
What a little cutie ! :(

What a precious and adorable little boy. Poor little guy. His sweet little face breaks my heart. He deserved a happy life. The parents make me sick beyond words.

********If you are having a hard time handling this case please do not read my post as it includes more information that was just released about the abuse this precious boy suffered.******

Dad charged in Corona boy's murder purchased acid, bolt cutters prior to son's disappearance

"The abuse involved Noah being in the bathtub, cold water and Noah being handcuffed. [Noah's sister] described helping her daddy at times by holding Noah's legs down," the documents read.

Authorities received a warrant for the cell phone of Noah's mother, Jillian Godfrey, 36, which showed notes where Godfrey was documenting McIntosh abusing Noah.

"Examples included Bryce admitting to putting Noah in hot water, Noah being placed in cold water for approximately 2 1/2 hours, Noah being put in a tub of cold water for over six hours, and [Noah's sister] telling Jillian that Noah was in Bryce's bathroom with his feet tied up," the documents continued.

this was over potty accidents and control freak monster father.

Not sure about other states but here in California children can gift the parent/s with a lot of benefits. Cash, housing, tax refunds even if the child is being raised by the grandparents, if the child has any issues (or is alleged to) that child will be prescribed meds that can be sold or traded. Too much is given out with no one being accountable for the little people. Jmo. Not sure of what can be done to change the system.

its not affordable to live in CA on the aid you get, and they do have accountability, but with everything else there are those who commit fraud. I'm certain its similar in most other states.

I wonder if the parents wanted custody so they could get cash assistance or SSI or something similar if they had full custody. It's the only thing that makes sense to me as to why they suddenly wanted the kids back from the grandparents.
It's not like either of them suddenly had a change of heart and decided they wanted to love and cherish their kids. There had to have been some type of selfish motive, IMO.

I know it isn't possible really, it just goes beyond the pale to me what this supposed 'father' did to an innocent young boy, his own son, flesh and blood. He was born with physical disabilities that might have caused some accidents through no fault of his own. There would be nothing more heartbreaking or embarrassing for a kid to suffer from bladder issues.JMO

I try very hard to not make these cases about 'what I would do'. But I do want to share something with you all. We are going through my 5 year old grandson that soils his pants. It is difficult in many ways, other children and adults find it very offensive. Even on Lucas's thread I strongly remember reading a post from someone that stated 'what is a five year old doing in a pull up'.

My feelings are this played a part in how Mr , Mr Big Tuff Guy treated his son. The laxatives, baths, sitting in soiled clothes. Go as far to say I believe Mr wanted a bully for a son, not a gentle little guy. I hate him. Think I'd go crazy if I found out someone was cruel to my grandbaby for having an accident.

And the mother? omg, up her charges.

I have decided to set up a special memorial area in my garden just for Noah. I will never forget this special little man who has touched my heart in so many ways. I want to be able to pray and think about him and I cannot think of a better way to do it.

Both of these vile excuses totally disgust me. Neither of them should ever see the light of day again. NO EXCUSES or circumstances change a thing in my mind. :mad::mad:

Fly high Angel. You will suffer no more.

I have decided to set up a special memorial area in my garden just for Noah. I will never forget this special little man who has touched my heart in so many ways. I want to be able to pray and think about him and I cannot think of a better way to do it.

Both of these vile excuses totally disgust me. Neither of them should ever see the light of day again. NO EXCUSES or circumstances change a thing in my mind. :mad::mad:

Fly high Angel. You will suffer no more.
What a lovely gesture. I'm sure little man Noah will be looking down and loving his memorial.

What a lovely gesture. I'm sure little man Noah will be looking down and loving his memorial.

He is constantly on my mind and I just want him to see how much he is loved. I am planning on some boy things like frogs, I need to find a garden car or truck and of course Angels and butterflies. It will bring peace to both of us.

Justice for Noah.

He is constantly on my mind and I just want him to see how much he is loved. I am planning on some boy things like frogs, I need to find a garden car or truck and of course Angels and butterflies. It will bring peace to both of us.

Justice for Noah.
Lovely. Some cases just grab you a bit more. It's a very therapeutic thing to do. I often pay it forward in some way when a case grabs me.

You guys... this is absolutely gut-wrenching. Like you, I can't wrap my brain around it. But I have to say, this community (of Websleuths) has some of the most genuinely caring people in it I have never met, and you remind me that there is still good in the world. So, while I have no words for what has likely happened to this beautiful boy at the hands of his own father, I thank you for being light in the darkness! Godspeed, Noah. Rest in the arms of the angels.

You guys... this is absolutely gut-wrenching. Like you, I can't wrap my brain around it. But I have to say, this community (of Websleuths) has some of the most genuinely caring people in it I have never met, and you remind me that there is still good in the world. So, while I have no words for what has likely happened to this beautiful boy at the hands of his own father, I thank you for being light in the darkness! Godspeed, Noah. Rest in the arms of the angels.

Thank you for your very kind post and words Tracey4AU.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Curious.tea