IL IL - Timmothy Fry-Pitzen, 6, Aurora, 13 May 2011 - mom found dead - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you look at the last picture of him in the Easter Bunny ears and then look at today's unblurred picture, I think the two faces are VERY similar given that they have the same expression.

Look at who I believe is his father, in the one photo, and the the young boy in the un-blurred photo. To me, they look similar.

Oh PLEASE let it be him....so mom didnt commit suicide, perhaps.

Mom was seen on video without Timmothy prior to her suicide and she left a handwritten suicide note. I do think she really committed suicide.

You definitely think outside the box tho! Who would have ever imagined that it really wasn't a suicide and Timmothy was kidnapped?

My only question when I read the officer's report was all the details that the boy remembered. Being 6 or 7 when he was kidnapped/given/sold or whatever happened to him and then leading what could have been a tough life, I wonder how much he would remember. I remember when Stephen Stainer was found, he said, "I know my first name is Stephen." But I don't remember what age he was when he was kidnapped.

My only question when I read the officer's report was all the details that the boy remembered. Being 6 or 7 when he was kidnapped/given/sold or whatever happened to him and then leading what could have been a tough life, I wonder how much he would remember. I remember when Stephen Stainer was found, he said, "I know my first name is Stephen." But I don't remember what age he was when he was kidnapped.

@tatertot pointed out that it's not really clear in the police report if the officer provided those details for context, or if the details came directly from the boy who was found.

I see similarity....I do hope this is him. It would be a long road to recovery, but what a miracle for him to be alive. Whoever it is, they are brave...the bruising indicates abuse so running away had to be terrifying. It seems very telling we aren’t hearing about a missing person report of someone his age.

@tatertot pointed out that it's not really clear in the police report if the officer provided those details for context, or if the details came directly from the boy who was found.

I read that, but he had to have told the officer what his first and last name was and that he was kidnapped from Illinois. Then, the officer could have filled in the information about his mom's suicide.

Missing Boy's Uncle Says Mother Had Ohio Ties

Snip

http://www.fox8.com/news/wjw-news-missing-boy-update,0,4240424.story

61825299-23135350-400225.jpeg

Heartbreaking article... :(

Going back through the thread. Mom had ties to Ohio.

Page not found...

Here's the archived version: Missing Boy's Uncle Says Mother Had Ohio Ties

Oh how I hope this is Timmothy! A six year old would almost certainly remember his name, but I am skeptical he has no other names from being held captive for 7-8 years. I feel like FBI would ask him all the pertinent questions....could he remember his Mom & Dad's given names?

Praying this is Timmothy!

If he had access to the Internet he could have easily found details about his life. Timmothy’s life was featured on a show recently — perhaps the teen saw that.

The mother was seen on video, purchasing stationary prior to her death. She mailed a second letter to her mother. It wasn’t stated as fact (if I recall correctly), but it was implied that she use that stationary for both notes.

That makes it sound like a suicide (ETA: along with other details — removing him from school early, taking him on what seemed to be a last “fun” trip).

If it isn’t Timmothy maybe they can find a DNA match. If it is, I suspect he has not been with the same people the entire time.

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member