IL IL - Timmothy Fry-Pitzen, 6, Aurora, 13 May 2011 - mom found dead - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guessing he would've been passed around to different people for 7 years and the current abductors he escaped from are the 'last' kidnapping group or pair ?

Regardless of who he is-- he is going to need a lot of specialized care and therapy to adjust.

When I commented about psych. dr.'s ; I meant that they could asses and treat him. Not that he'd be dangerous.

What if this boy literally cannot sleep at night due to night terrors ?
Will he need a sleeping med. that could prevent (bad) dreams or 'rem' sleep ?

If he IS Timmothy, he'll need to gradually get to know his family so that he's not overwhelmed by their attention.
I feel for his family , they've suffered so much !
And now the waiting.
MOO

I skimmed a lot from first page. Apologies if this was previously asked: In the motel the camera showed Timmy with his mom at 6 years old. Was is it the next day she was found dead in her room?

Did the hote cameras pick up any other people going into the motel not staying there? I can’t piece together when she handed him over to someone else.

The Kalahari hotel camera showed him and mom on camera. They stayed there Thursday night and checked out Friday morning. This was the last time Timmothy was on camera. When mom checked into the Rockford Inn on Friday night, Timmothy wasn't with her. He went missing sometime between those two. When the maid found mom Saturday morning, the room door was locked from the inside.

The Kalahari hotel camera showed him and mom on camera. They stayed there Thursday night and checked out Friday morning. This was the last time Timmothy was on camera. When mom checked into the Rockford Inn on Friday night, Timmothy wasn't with her. He went missing sometime between those two. When the maid found mom Saturday morning, the room door was locked from the inside.

Thank you. That helps my mental timeline. So two different hotels. What did the previous threads state about what she possibly did between the two hotels/motels/Inn?

Thank you. That helps my mental timeline. So two different hotels. What did the previous threads state about what she possibly did between the two hotels/motels/Inn?

If you go back in this thread, there are timestamps but in short, she went to a grocery store and a dollar store, but there was also unaccounted for time that she likely drove elsewhere, too, but it's not known where.

If you go back in this thread, there are timestamps but in short, she went to a grocery store and a dollar store, but there was also unaccounted for time that she likely drove elsewhere, too, but it's not known where.

Ok, thanks. I read about the dollar store and grocery. So I guess there is much more unaccounted that no one knows.

I hope it’s Timmy. I don’t see how a local kid would walk around making this up. So even if it’s not him, like you all have stated - he will need a lot of help and care.

There is a Red Roof Inn on Mount Carmel Tobasco Road. Walking directions from the Red Roof Inn to where this young man was found says 4-6 hours depending on his route. I am beginning to think this is Timmothy. Still hoping this is a miracle!

He told someone there, that he'd "ran for two hours". That would cut down on his time.

Other than giving his name... he might be too afraid to talk --out of fear that someone who had abducted him could now find and kill him.
I know the mom said she 'gave' him to someone. But regardless of his treatment-- he could've viewed it as being kidnapped.

Didn't he reportedly say something that indicated he didn't know his mother wasn't alive?

If his life has been what I think it has over the past years.. and it is him (or even if it isn't) I hope with all my heart his is getting immediate help to face what he has been through.

If his life has been what I think it has over the past years.. and it is him (or even if it isn't) I hope with all my heart his is getting immediate help to face what he has been through.

ITA. Whether he's Timmothy or someone else, it sounds like he's been through some kind of trauma. He's at Cincinnati Childrens Hospital, so hopefully he's getting great care there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288