IL IL - Timmothy Fry-Pitzen, 6, Aurora, 13 May 2011 - mom found dead - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brad Edwards‏Verified account @tvbrad

FBI confirms it has a DNA sample from boy who claims to be Timmothy Pitzen, missing since 2011. Results expected tonight - per our @MeganHickeyTV. Continued updates @cbschicago.

D3UaXelX4AAeOnc.jpg

D3UaXeuX4AAkkgB.jpg

Brad Edwards on Twitter

I saw the word "confirms" at top and about had a heart attack. I so hope this turns out to be him.

He will need lots of care and attention and I am sure now CPS will make sure he is cared for no matter who he is.

I too am hopeful that this is Timmothy. Perhaps he saw the Amazon run in January for Fireball Run and realized that someone still cared about him and wanted to find him and decided to make a run for it.

I was thinking about this too. Maybe it was a show that he was permitted to watch by his captors because ‘Fireball Run’ sounds like a it’s a fun/cross country/scavenger hunt type show. Unbeknownst to them the show also features missing kids?

Coming out of longtime lurking to just to say: I hope dearly this is Timmothy, for him, his dad - all of them. If it is not him, I pray, whoever this person is, finds the assistance and help he so desperately needs.

I am pretty sure, despite a lot of us being the extreme skeptics that we are, we REALLY want this to be Timmothy and then for he and his family to be reunited after all these years.

I’m from there too! Just left two years ago. I always thought about him as I drove past Greenman school (almost daily) and wished, like everyone else, he was alive.

Hello fellow Chicagolander! :D Isn't it quite surreal?!?! I hope our community does a good job in supporting the family, no matter what the outcome of this is.

I remember this case well. I think this child is Timmothy. He states he is, his age is right, he states the men he was with have a WI plate which one of the areas he was in with her last when separated from his mother. I guess, however, all of that could be made up from having seen a show about this abduction. Yet I tend towards the side of hope.

It begs many questions though that can wait until identity is confirmed to be correct or incorrect.

His mother stated he was safe with whom she left him and I tend to think she believed that. It does not appear he was or certainly was not when he begged for help last night.

I too find the description of these men a bit stereotypical but who knows.

I am praying for his family it is him.

I have such mixed feelings about whether or not I hope it is him. If it's him, it means there was likely a heck of a lot of trauma based on his initial statements :(. In a way, it would be better for it to be a hoax and there still be a chance that a safe Timmothy is out there being loved.

Interested in previous post stating that the FBI in both Cincinnati and Louisville seem to be involved. If this is not Timmothy, it IS someone's child that needs to be helped. As I said earlier, Newport and Covington sit between I-75 and I-71.
For reference, I-71 runs from the Great Lakes, south thru KY, Louisville being on the route. I-75 runs from the Greats Lakes south thru Cincinnati where both join, then splits and goes thru Florida both known trafficking routes for drug and human transport.
There's a lot of manpower on this it seems to be "just a kidnapping".
IMHO, IMHO

I hope it’s him. The world and websleuths need good news about a missing person.

Remember back in January when we had the Jayme Closs being found alive miracle, the Casey Hathaway (after being kept company by a 'bear'!) found alive miracle, and there was a third woman (O.A.) who was located alive after being kidnapped?

Let's all hope for this to be the start of some April miracles! It can be a quarterly thing here at WS. :p

I read somewhere that his mother made multiple trips in the past. I have been following this for some time. One question I have in this case is did the investigating agency go through her phone records or see if she left a digital footprint? I know over the years investigative measures have advanced. If she had made other trips maybe she was reaching out to someone she met on one of those trips to take care of Timmothy.

I know she suffered from mental illness which can often times cause individuals to think irrationally. I know a little boy that was killed by his father before his father killed himself. His father took him out of school and they found the boy and his father deceased in a hotel room.

Maybe she wanted Timmothy to be safe and to have a good life. Maybe in her mind leaving him with someone outside of the family unit was the best option. This makes me wonder who she was reaching out to when she made her plans. How hard did the investigators look into the people she had contact with?

Just my thoughts.
Yes. They also analyzed her computers.

I read somewhere that his mother made multiple trips in the past. I have been following this for some time. One question I have in this case is did the investigating agency go through her phone records or see if she left a digital footprint? I know over the years investigative measures have advanced. If she had made other trips maybe she was reaching out to someone she met on one of those trips to take care of Timmothy.

I know she suffered from mental illness which can often times cause individuals to think irrationally. I know a little boy that was killed by his father before his father killed himself. His father took him out of school and they found the boy and his father deceased in a hotel room.

Maybe she wanted Timmothy to be safe and to have a good life. Maybe in her mind leaving him with someone outside of the family unit was the best option. This makes me wonder who she was reaching out to when she made her plans. How hard did the investigators look into the people she had contact with?

Just my thoughts.

BBM: there is a lot of pertinent information in the dedicated Timmothy thread here:

IL - IL - Timmothy Fry-Pitzen, 6, Aurora, 13 May 2011 - mom found dead

Short answers are: yes her digital records were checked but were inconclusive (according to what was publicly released); her phone was only found a few years after her death & T’s disappearance.

Maybe the mom did give him to someone she thought would care for him. Maybe after a couple years they couldn't do it anymore and passed him on to someone else. And from there it could have gotten really bad.

Ohio is known for sex trafficking as we are so close to the Canadian Border.

I really have my doubts that Timmothy was ever loved, and tenderly taken care of by any of the ones, who seem to pass him off to others during his captivity.

Imo, Timmothy has gone through much pain and suffering on his long journey back home.

It wouldn't surprise me if his mom gave him away to someone she didnt even know well.

All I know is she had no right to make these decisions for her child. No right whatsoever. Children arent material possession which can be given away to anyone like a piece of luggage.

All involved, must be arrested, and charged. Timmothy deserves no less.

Imo.

I really have my doubts that Timmothy was ever loved, and tenderly taken care of by any of the ones, who seem to pass him off to others during his captivity.

Imo, Timmothy has gone through much pain and suffering on his long journey back home.

It wouldn't surprise me if his mom gave him away to someone she didnt even know well.

All I know is she had no right to make these decisions for her child. No right whatsoever. Children arent material possession which can be given away to anyone like a piece of luggage.

All involved, must be arrested, and charged. Timmothy deserves no less.

Imo.
When she called her brother-in-law and stated Timmothy belonged to her.

It may not be a missing kid....he may be an adult like the case I mentioned (Barclay). If it were a random kid, his parents would come forward to say 'no he's not Timothy'. If it is Timothy he may have been in a halfway decent loving home and just wanted to go back to his family but doesn't want his caretakers to get in trouble so he made up being held captive by these 2 thugs. Or he may have ran away from caring home and got mixed up with criminals on the streets (hence it looked like he was wanting to break into that car). Just some possibilities.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChasF419