IL IL - Timmothy Fry-Pitzen, 6, Aurora, 13 May 2011 - mom found dead - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of my closest friends took her own life after dropping her daughter off at the airport to spend a summer month with her father. She had been through a rough divorce and been deeply hurt but some time had passed. She loved her daughter more than anything and once told me she would die if anything happened to her. She did not want her daughter raised by her father. This has absolutely no relevance but in the moment of deep darkness she was in she made two completely unexpected decisions and after reading this case today I've been very much thinking of that, and what can go through a mother's mind in that state of mind, of mental health.

I'm sorry you lost your friend. That hurts forever.

Stopping in here quickly--- sorry if this was discussed :
Can they do a maternal dna test ? Assuming there's close relatives on the Fry's side ?

JMO and not verified at all, but I assume they are comparing his DNA to the mother's DNA found at the murder/suicide scene, depending on what your stance is.

They could be using the father's DNA to compare.

They have Timmy’s DNA profile they used it in the early days to look at whether his blood was on the knife his mother used ( it was not) and if a stain in the rear seat of the car was his blood ( it was). All they need to do is get a DNA profile run on the boy and compare it to Timmy’s to see if it is a match.

When she called her brother-in-law and stated Timmothy belonged to her.

Ugh. It makes me livid when any parent believes they own their child.

No he didn't belong to her as if he was a used table or some other material object. What she did with his little life is reprehensible imo.

Every pain, every bruise or harm he has endured, she is the sole one who is responsible. She set all of this in play.

If he had been loved, and cared for he wouldnt have been found bruised, and afraid fleeing from his captors.

That is not motherly love. IMO. That is being very self centered, and what a narcissist does who believes they are the only one who matters.

Imo, it will become known her selfish decision has greatly harmed Timmothy.

Imoo

Live presser sounds promising!!!! Why would they do a live presser if it's not him?

If this is him this will be an insane story. An incredible case.

ITA

Where would this child come up with such a random choice of identities, if it really isn't him?

It seems as surreal as Jayme walking up to a 'lady walking her dog'.

Almost 8 years. Amazing!

One of my closest friends took her own life after dropping her daughter off at the airport to spend a summer month with her father. She had been through a rough divorce and been deeply hurt but some time had passed. She loved her daughter more than anything and once told me she would die if anything happened to her. She did not want her daughter raised by her father. This has absolutely no relevance but in the moment of deep darkness she was in she made two completely unexpected decisions and after reading this case today I've been very much thinking of that, and what can go through a mother's mind in that state of mind, of mental health.
Sorry for your loss. you make an excellent point- its difficult to apply logic in hindsight to explain the choices of people who are, even temporarily, in a irrational state.

~...I'm sure this has already been mentioned, but what about the "concerning amount of blood" that was determined to be Timmothy's found in the mom's vehicle back in 2011?

"In August 2011, police disclosed they found a "concerning" amount of blood in the back seat of Pitzen's SUV after her death. Tests showed the blood was Timmothy's"

Timmothy Pitzen case: DNA results could be released Thursday to determine if teen is Aurora boy missing since 2011
The father confirmed he had a massive nose bleed in the car a few weeks before.

I can't help but think they wouldn't do a live presser if they didn't have something positive to say, though maybe they've done something similar in the past.

Surely if the results were negative they'd simply release a statement. Anyone have any idea?
I could see how if the boy isn't Timmothy, LE might give a press conference asking the public to help in identifying who this boy is and where he came from.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288