IL IL - Timmothy Fry-Pitzen, 6, Aurora, 13 May 2011 - mom found dead - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its also very possible that she did leave him with good caretakers and over time he somehow got changed into different hands of different people that were not as caring as the original people she left him with.

Its going to be interesting to eventually find out all the details once we find out if this is him or not.

To me anyone who takes and keeps a 6 year old child that the nation is looking for, cannot be a good caretaker.

If he’s been ‘passed around’ for 7 years, it’s been almost 8 years since his disappearance, so there is a chance his mother did leave him with people she thought would keep him safe but something happened and he ended up in the wrong hands. If the 7 years is accurate there could be a year missing, maybe he was somewhere else in the beginning?
He might not have gotten an education. He might have been isolated. He might not have any clear concept of time.

To me anyone who takes and keeps a 6 year old child that the nation is looking for, cannot be a good caretaker.

Agree.

I meant that the original people (if different) may have not harmed the child physically like the reported bruising we heard about in news today.

Nobody is claiming what the Mom did was right.

Its also very possible that she did leave him with good caretakers and over time he somehow got changed into different hands of different people that were not as caring as the original people she left him with.

Its going to be interesting to eventually find out all the details once we find out if this is him or not.

Good point. I wonder if the early stories will update. (bolded by me)

"The boy said he had slipped away from two kidnappers who had held him for the past seven years, the police report on the incident states. He told investigators he had escaped an unknown Red Roof Inn, according to the police report, and 'kept running across a bridge' into Kentucky."

What We Know About the Timmothy Pitzen Case So Far

Another random & possibly OT thought from me before I go & try to do some work:

Rethinking/second-guessing my previous sceptical post about the description of the men who this child escaped from being “odd”.

I’m recalling AH, abducted then released a few years ago who initially gave LE an erroneous & misleading description of her kidnapper through fear.

Good point. I wonder if the early stories will update. (bolded by me)

"The boy said he had slipped away from two kidnappers who had held him for the past seven years, the police report on the incident states. He told investigators he had escaped an unknown Red Roof Inn, according to the police report, and 'kept running across a bridge' into Kentucky."

In other articles it says he was passed around to various people during that time:

"One woman says the boy told her he’d been running for two hours and that he had been passed around for seven years."
Aurora Police Investigate If Boy Found In Newport, Kentucky, Is Timmothy Pitzen, Missing Since 2011

Timmothy's aunt had confirmed on Wednesday that the DNA test was performed on the young boy who said he is her nephew and had escaped two kidnappers.

"They are running a DNA test. They have DNA samples of Tim. They will be able to verify a hundred percent whether it is him, and they will have those results by tomorrow afternoon," Kara Jacobs said in an interview Wednesday. Jacobs is the sister of Amy Fry-Pitzen, Timmothy's late mother.

Another random & possibly OT thought from me before I go & try to do some work:

Rethinking/second-guessing my previous sceptical post about the description of the men who this child escaped from being “odd”.

I’m recalling AH, abducted then released a few years ago who initially gave LE an erroneous & misleading description of her kidnapper through fear.

Good point!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members