GUILTY UK - Alesha MacPhail, 6, raped & murdered, Ardbeg, Isle of Bute, Scotland, 2 Jul 2018 -*arrest* #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just to add to the letters in prison discussion, I imagine correspondence is heavily monitored and AC may be advised to ignore most letters. Otherwise it would be open to tabloid journalists posting him letters then publishing his reply for a story.

I feel like he would like that though? I think he would want as many stories written about him as possible. But yeah I get what you mean. he's probably been advised otherwise.

Yeah I completely agree. It’s likely it’s been taken out of his hands and such letters don’t get given to him in the first place. I guess the powers that be in prison can do that if they feel it would be necessary?

He's getting exactly what he wants out of this. Several of his photographs are being used in articles I've seen (not just his mugshot one now) and his name is in the headlines right alongside Alesha's. Sometimes it's just his name alone. I'm sure this is the type of infamy he craves. It's interesting seeing the media basically turn him into a kind of celebrity. That's obviously not unusual though with notorious criminals.

He's getting exactly what he wants out of this. Several of his photographs are being used in articles I've seen (not just his mugshot one now) and his name is in the headlines right alongside Alesha's. Sometimes it's just his name alone. I'm sure this is the type of infamy he craves. It's interesting seeing the media basically turn him into a kind of celebrity. That's obviously not unusual though with notorious criminals.

Yeah they really have turned him into a mini celebrity. I wish I could refrain from reading anything about him but I can’t. I wonder how much access he’ll have of what’s been said about him. He’ll be able to watch the news in his cell but he won’t have access to anything else will he? Maybe newspapers? Also if his mums not visiting him and sending him money I presume, does that mean he can’t buy newspapers and stuff?

Yeah they really have turned him into a mini celebrity. I wish I could refrain from reading anything about him but I can’t. I wonder how much access he’ll have of what’s been said about him. He’ll be able to watch the news in his cell but he won’t have access to anything else will he? Maybe newspapers? Also if his mums not visiting him and sending him money I presume, does that mean he can’t buy newspapers and stuff?

Me too but it's hard, this case is just interesting and I want to read every article that's written about it. How annoying. I was wondering that as well. I don't think he'll have access to very much, yeah newspapers but probably not much else. I know I'm not sure how that works? Do all inmates get a basic allowance each week/month maybe? And they can get it topped up by family and friends for luxury items?

I was thinking the same, he would also need money to buy stuff like soap and deodorant and snacks, but if his mom is not sending him money I'm not sure what he'd do. I know they normally provide you with some basic soap when you get there, but after that I'm not sure if they replenish it or not. I guess they would have to.

I think they have to work for pocket money, when he was on remand he would have had the choice to work or not but now he won’t have a choice. But if he’s in solitary I dunno what kind of jobs he can do? He can’t exactly serve food or do anything that involves the other prisoners?

His appeal was inevitable, just the final part of his game. Interested to know how close to the appeal deadline did he run it? I figured it would be a last minute thing. After its rejected the media won't pick up on much from again so that is some small comfort for the family he's tried to cause maximum damage to...he's consigned to history with the Britains worst beasts, most of whom are in monster mansion (Wakefield HMP). Rot in hell Aaron.

I think they have to work for pocket money, when he was on remand he would have had the choice to work or not but now he won’t have a choice. But if he’s in solitary I dunno what kind of jobs he can do? He can’t exactly serve food or do anything that involves the other prisoners?

If only he still had his YouTube channel, with the way his views were skyrocketing the last few days before it got taken down he could have used that revenue to live off. Now he'll have to do some labour. Poor wee soul.

His appeal was inevitable, just the final part of his game. Interested to know how close to the appeal deadline did he run it? I figured it would be a last minute thing. After its rejected the media won't pick up on much from again so that is some small comfort for the family he's tried to cause maximum damage to...he's consigned to history with the Britains worst beasts, most of whom are in monster mansion (Wakefield HMP). Rot in hell Aaron.
So can the high court reject his appeal ? Or does it have to be heard ?

Surely after this they’re is nothing more he can do to hurt that family , my guess would be a suicide attempt after this again to put him back in the spotlight - he seems to crave the attention

Or making further confessions about his crime years down the line, similar to murderers like Levi Bellfield (who then retracted everything he said, I believe.) Just another way to stay relevant and cause upset.

Sooner his face and name is out msm the better . His amateur utube skills marked him out as attention seeking and he'll be reveling in his ' new found fame ' ( for want of a better phrase ) Must be awful for family to see his name and pics alongside their innocent daughter . She doesn't deserve to have her memory tainted by him any longer He can rot in jail forgotten while AMs life is remembered , celebrated and good memories of her a comfort and strength.

I was thinking the same, he would also need money to buy stuff like soap and deodorant and snacks, but if his mom is not sending him money I'm not sure what he'd do. I know they normally provide you with some basic soap when you get there, but after that I'm not sure if they replenish it or not. I guess they would have to.
he will have a social worker due to his age so they will provide

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members