IL IL - Timmothy Fry-Pitzen, 6, Aurora, 13 May 2011 - mom found dead - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate to admit this but my son is 6 almost 7 and he doesn't know our address or our phone numbers. :oops:
Think I'll work with him on that.

Mine either,I try but he just doesn't think it's relevant enough for him to retain:rolleyes:,on the other hand ask him anything about power rangers and marvel and you can't shut him up:confused:

Thanks! I'm a criminal defense lawyer, I understand how these things work. Jurisdictions where missing people went missing do not announce press conferences to discuss "hoaxes" that occurred in other states. If you are going to make condescending posts you may want to actually read up on the subject you're pretending to be an expert in.

Bless your heart, Althea! Thank you!

Oh cool, people are still pushing that white slavery nonsense on every missing child case. I took a human trafficking class in college. On the first day of the class, my professor asked how many people signed up for the class because of the Taken movies. Half the class raised their hands. She really hated those movies.

I think people are really anxious for a positive resolution and reading too much into small things. If they found an injured person who looked like a child and said they were a child, taking them to a childrens hospital is obvious. Given how strange and unusual this case it seems wise to not jump to any conclusions either way. Missing children being found years later when it wasn't a parental kidnapping is extremely unusual. I know we have some high profile examples but those are the exceptions. It's great they are doing a DNA test immediately so we don't have another The Imposter situation.

Have to agree with previous poster that trafficking as a possibility here seems very unlikely. If you look at other children that have been found alive years later, Elizabeth Smart, the 3 Cleveland girls, Shasta Groene, the Fritzel girl, Natasha Kampush, they have all been held by single man.

MOD NOTE

Stay on topic everyone. If you see a post that violates TOS, please alert and move on. Do not reply to the post in question. Do not personalize your posts and remember that snark is not allowed.

Let's all hope this is Timmothy and we will have the answers soon. In the meantime, do not send the thread off the rails.

I will start a new thread for Timmothy shortly.

Can we please stop this thread from turning into a bad chain letter? If you want to talk about a global conspiracy theory there are plenty of websites for you to do that on.

With all due respect, and with a missing kid possibly showing up, the subject of child trafficking rings came up. Some are determined to convince that no such thing exists while others know better. We owe it the victims to be relentless in acknowledging their plight.

MOO

I could only watch a portion of the show on HLN earlier, the John Walsh one (sorry I don't know the name). But did anyone else feel like Amy's mom was hostile toward the husband? I got a bad feeling that she felt Amy committed suicide only because she could not "get out" of her situation (marriage). I pray that if this is him the families can come together and not have a legal battle for custody. But mostly I just pray this is him.

What I knew when i was six:

My full name, my brother's full name.
My home phone, my dad's home phone, my grandparents' home phone.
Dad's home address.
Mom and dad's full names.

Some of these things I was forced to memorize in case I became lost or otherwise separated from home.

Same here.
I also knew the ages of my parents, lol

Y'all -- this post is not directed at anyone in particular -- but I just CAN NOT with all the child trafficking posts. Seriously, it is just so beyond ridiculous. Every time I read that on Websleuths I roll my eyes soooooo hard.

White children are not being sold for sex. That is not a thing that happens. It is WAY too risky. Human trafficking is a thing that happens to the invisible people in society -- minority teens forced into prostitution, Vietnamese women forced to live 10 to an apartment and do nails for tips, Latino car wash workers who are basically slave labor, Hispanic women brought to the US to do overnight janitorial work as part of an indentured servant deal..... etc.....

Human trafficking is NOT white American children being sold for sex. I defy anyone to show us a case in which that has happened.

Who claimed that human trafficking was about white children? It's not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500