GUILTY OH - Brian Michael Rini, charged with impersonating a long-missing child, Apr 2019

But wouldn't he then think he was abandoned rather than kidnapped?
That is confusing to me as well, that he referred to himself as "abducted/kidnapped" but then, he was just 6 when he went missing and if this is Tim, who knows what he has lived for all these years.

He may not have clear memories of how he came to be with the men, or what exactly happened to his mom. He may well believe he WAS abducted from her, or that she was murdered in order to get him. Who knows what he has been told about the circumstances he found himself in.

Really really want this to be a happy ending.

Unless he only recently, like the past year or so, discovered he had been kidnapped. Maybe he was fed a lie most of these years. Maybe he saw something that made him realize he had been taken. He may have kept the fact he knew the truth to himself so he could find an opportunity to run.

JMO

That is confusing to me as well, that he referred to himself as "abducted/kidnapped" but then, he was just 6 when he went missing and if this is Tim, who knows what he has lived for all these years.

He may not have clear memories of how he came to be with the men, or what exactly happened to his mom. He may well believe he WAS abducted from her, or that she was murdered in order to get him. Who knows what he has been told about the circumstances he found himself in.

Thank you to those who are trying to keep this thread from being closed down. If this is Timmothy, and I have a REALLY good feeling that it is, he deserves to be believed when he is ready to tell his story. I am so so hopeful, this would be too cruel of a joke to play on this poor familly.

Hugs, Babymetal. Hard to hold my tongue right now, but I know what's most important is maintaining a space for this case and this victim.

I just want to praise the action's of the girl driving to school who stopped what she was doing and helped a child in distress and the mother who saw him across the street and called police as well. They are heroes!

We all hope we would do the same thing, take the time to help someone in need. But many people will not size up the situation appropriately and carry on with what they are doing.

In the case of this boy, I read a report that a man walking on Columbia Street to get coffee saw him at 5:30am. The man noted it was unusual to see a child out that early and that the boy appeared injured. He asked if the boy was OK (kudos to him for not looking away and walking past). The boy said he wanted to go home and that his stomach hurt. The man did not have a cell phone with him, so he didn't call police. The report only states that the man got coffee, walked home, went to work, and hours later his wife told him the news and he realized it was the same boy. I'm not finding fault with the man. Not at all. He did what many wouldn't. He stopped. He offered assistance. His intentions were good. But he must have misjudged the urgency of the situation. My point in posting is that even caring, observant people misjudge the situation and not take the next step of contacting authorities.

I just want to celebrate the girl and woman who summoned help for this boy. People like these two--and like the woman that Jayme Closs approached who got her to safety--are heroes.

Man describes seeing teenager claiming to be Timmothy Pitzen walking street in Newport, Ky.
Amen to this @Bodhi !

"He is being treated for what appear to be injuries from repeated beatings and he's being evaluated by child psychiatrists. DNA samples have been taken to confirm his identity. "

What is their source? I am confused why Inside Edition seems to have info on the case that no one else is reporting and am rather skeptical of their claims. Not saying it isn't true but I'd like to see a credible source and not an outlet that sensationalizes everything.

He just wants to go home. Heartbreaking. A sweet innocent boy sent off with “mommy’s friends” only to be abused and “traded”...TRADED those 6 letters hold so much pain, torment, abuse and neglect that I can’t even let my mind fully go there.

Please let this be him. And if it’s not let this child be reunited with those who love him. It’s obvious abuse was occurring. Please let there be healing for him.

This is just My opinions only

DBM

Not Timmothy.

ETA:
FBILouisville, @FBICincinnati, @AuroraPoliceIL, Newport PD, @CincyPD, and HCSO have been conducting a missing person investigation. DNA results have been returned indicating the person in question is not Timmothy Pitzen.
4:37 PM 4/4/19

FBI Louisville on Twitter

woah, then who is he then?
this is scary.

FBI Louisville on Twitter
FBILouisville, @FBICincinnati, @AuroraPoliceIL, Newport PD, @CincyPD, and HCSO have been conducting a missing person investigation. DNA results have been returned indicating the person in question is not Timmothy Pitzen.
4:37 PM - 4 Apr 2019

[URL="https://twitter.com/EvanMillward/status/1113904193759264769"]Evan Millward on Twitter[/URL]
#BREAKING: @FBILouisville says DNA proves it is NOT #TimmothyPitzen who was found in Newport on Wednesday - @wcpo
D3Vh9ZLW4AEvg7_.jpg

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zorba347