GUILTY OH - Brian Michael Rini, charged with impersonating a long-missing child, Apr 2019

What does your hinky meter say about the two different Rinis? How about the guy next to the car?

I think Rini#1 MAY be the brother from when Brian impersonated him and he ended up with a warrant.

I think the other Brian mugshots & twitter pics match each other.

I also think that if Brian has lost some weight, possible homelessness &/or drug use, he’d look more like his brother & the car picture.

All JMO.

Looking at BMR’s criminal history:

2015:
“June 22 – Brian M. Rini, 20, of North Spring Grove Street, was arrested and charged with making false alarms involving a law enforcement agency at 5:13 a.m.”
Police reports

“Oct 31: Brian Rini, 20, of Medina, pleaded guilty to one count of passing bad checks, a fifth-degree felony. Sentencing is scheduled for Nov. 30.”
Man gets six months on sex charge

“Published on Aug. 7, 2017
MEDINA — Four men accused of hosting a party and causing $1,250 worth of damage to a former model home in Brunswick Hills Township are facing felony charges in Medina County Common Pleas Court.

[SBM]

According to a Brunswick Hills Township police report, the men allegedly trespassed June 16 in an unoccupied home in the in the 4800 block of Stag Thicket Lane. The property is owned by Parkview Homes, and had been used as a model home. It was listed for sale.

[SBM]

The police report said Rini had visited the home as a potential buyer prior to the incident with a real estate agent from Howard Hanna Real Estate.

Two days later, Rini introduced himself to neighbors and advised them he had purchased the house and was hosting a party that night.

[SBM]

Police noted there were no signs of forced entry. The real estate agent told police she believes Rini obtained the garage code from the keypad without her consent.

[SBM]

Rini has a prior conviction in Medina County for passing bad checks, a fifth-degree felony. He was sentenced to three months in jail, with credit for 50 days served, three years of probation and ordered to pay $1,444.46 in restitution.

Court documents show Rini violated probation twice and served 75 days in jail.

Rini has a pending charge in Stark County Common Pleas Court for unauthorized use of a vehicle, a fifth-degree felony.

[SBM]” (BBM)
4 men charged over party hosted at home for sale

“Jan. 15 [2018] – A 22-year-old man called for help Nov. 29 using the vehicle’s OnStar system but was vague in the details. Police arrived at a Wadsworth Road parking lot and got a vague report from the man about some acquaintances he’d picked up who started fighting in the car. He didn’t produce a driver’s license but gave a name and Social Security number. The car itself belonged to a car dealership and was allegedly on an overnight test drive. However, the actual owner of the name and Social Security number used called police dismayed at receiving a citation in the mail, suspecting his brother had used his identity in the incident. The brother, Brian Michael Rini, was in the Medina County Jail at the time and was charged with falsification as well as the original traffic citation.” (BBM)
Police Reports

This is probably just my naïveté, but it almost seems like BMR has a compulsion to assume a different persona. Or maybe it’s more like an addiction. Either way, it’s like he can’t help himself.

For example, in the 2017 case, if you want to throw a party in a house that doesn’t belong to you, why not just break in to it (the article does not say whether or not the home had a security system)? Why go around the neighborhood, inviting people?

Then not even six months later, he pretends to be his brother, while driving a someone else’s vehicle. It doesn’t even sound like he was experiencing an emergency, so if he doesn’t want to tell LE who he is (because otherwise, he might be sent to jail for probation violation), why ask for assistance?

It kind of sounds like this, IMO:
“Behavioral addiction[note 1] is a form of addiction that involves a compulsion to engage in a rewarding non-substance-related behavior – sometimes called a natural reward[4][5]despite any negative consequences to the person's physical, mental, social or financial well-being.[6] A gene transcription factor known as ΔFosB has been identified as a necessary common factor involved in both behavioral and drug addictions, which are associated with the same set of neural adaptations in the reward system.[4][5][7]” (BBM)
Behavioral addiction - Wikipedia

I think Rini#1 MAY be the brother from when Brian impersonated him and he ended up with a warrant.

I think the other Brian mugshots & twitter pics match each other.

I also think that if Brian has lost some weight, possible homelessness &/or drug use, he’d look more like his brother & the car picture.

All JMO.

Rini #1 has very defined and highly arched eyebrows. Brother in the interview does not. They have similar characteristics but not the brows.

If Rini #2 is supposed to be guy by the car, why would we see a pic of Rini #1 with all of these news reports?

Also from the article:

“‘It's been awful,’ said Alana Anderson, Pitzen's grandmother. ‘We've been hopeful, alternately hopeful and frightened, and it's just been exhausting.’

‘It's devastating. It's like reliving that day all over again,’ said Kara Jacobs, Pitzen's aunt.

Jacobs said Timmothy's father, who now lives in Iowa, ‘is devastated once again.’

Jacobs and Anderson both also expressed sympathy for Rini.

‘I feel so sorry for the young man who's obviously had a horrible time and felt the need to say he was someone else,’ Anderson said.”
(BBM)

Now I am crying all over again. What an amazing family.

Wow. These are beautiful people.

Rini #1 has very defined and highly arched eyebrows. Brother in the interview does not. They have similar characteristics but not the brows.

If Rini #2 is supposed to be guy by the car, why would we see a pic of Rini #1 with all of these news reports?

I don’t know - may be it’s the wrong mugshot but it’s the first one the press dug up & now they’re just repeating it without verifying?

I’m not sure how important the discrepancies in the mugshots are, or if they are even important atm.

Is there a particular theory you have about them/him?

Unless something weird develops over the next few days concerning Rini (as if it isn’t already weird enough), I think I’ll concentrate my energy on Timmothy.

Per WCPO 11:00 news...and this is still pretty strange to me. Brian is on probation from the last charge he was just in jail for up north. However, he still has not been charged with anything having to do with a crime here. Since he hasnt been charged, there is no mugshot, nor is he listed in Campbell County Detention Center. News guys have no clue as to where he is.
Since he seems to be off medication and IF he is still in the county and not back up north for parole violation, the only place he can be is one of two mental units in hospitals, one in Ft. Thomas, KY, the other in Cincinnati. IMHO

And to Timmothy's family...NO ONE should have to go thru what you all have been through. I wish this could have been Timmothy, but today it wasn't. Your only gratitude in this case is that thousands more know your story and thousands of more eyes are opened to your plight and searching.
My prayers are with you and like so many others, this ole gal will consciously and unconsciously search with you as I do for others.

I don’t know - may be it’s the wrong mugshot but it’s the first one the press dug up & now they’re just repeating it without verifying?

I’m not sure how important the discrepancies in the mugshots are, or if they are even important atm.

Is there a particular theory you have about them/him?

Unless something weird develops over the next few days concerning Rini (as if it isn’t already weird enough), I think I’ll concentrate my energy on Timmothy.

No, no theories, just don't like conflicting perp info and I have a need to resolve the illogical. If it is the same person, he's got more looks than Lady Gaga.

sadly this is not the first time someone has perpetrated a cruel hoax by pretending to be a missing child. Unfortunately, it probably won't be the last. I remember years ago when I found a social media page of someone claiming to be Morgan Nick. I was so excited that she could possibly be her. I was sucked in. LE soon found it was someone who had stolen her identity down to her birthdate. Then today I saw where someone had pretended to be Shannon Sherrill. She even sent letters and stuff to the father. I don't understand how someone could be so cruel to a parent who lives day to day wondering what happened to their child. It just amazes me in a gut retching way. CNN.com - Missing girl claim a 'cruel hoax' - Jul. 30, 2003

Can you imagine, how badly the families are affected, when these creeps play out a hoax, concerning their loved ones.
Why? Because they get a trill out of conning people.
Hope the law comes down hard, on these jerks.
Surely, karma will follow them, through their pathetic lives.
MOO.

Had I been familiar with Timmothy’s case and seen the John Walsh episode before this morning, I think I would have been much more skeptical about this person being Timmothy. Amy reminded me of some of the Family Annilator types, “If I can’t have you nobody can, especially my husband.” Jmo.
—-

From the above link (sorry if repost):

“Following the confirmation of Rini’s identity, FBI Louisville released the following statement, in the form of a pair of tweets,

A local investigation continues into this person’s true identity. To be clear, law enforcement has not and will not forget Timmothy, and we hope to one day reunite him with his family. Unfortunately, that day will not be today.

APD continues to lead the investigation into the Timmothy’s disappearance. The FBI will support this investigation in any way possible. Anyone with genuine information about the case is asked to call the APD at 630-256-5000 or the NCMEC at 1-800-THE-LOST (1-800-843-5678).”

Last edited:
Uhm, you guys, did you catch that gitana pointed out that these mugs we've been given have different eye colors?!!! WTH??? These aren't the same guys.

ETA: Where did the mugshots come from? We need some answers.

Idk if anyone answered you yet, but the mugshots are just from Google. They come up when you search Brian's name. But so do a bunch of pictures of other people who are clearly not (this) Brian Rini. None of these old mugshots you see in MSM have been officially released by LE. There is no mugshot released that is current and related to this case, since Rini hasn't been charged with anything nor has he been arrested.

The Medina police chief said they’ve had over 60 interactions with him. Not surprising

Timmothy Pitzen case: Person found in Kentucky ID'd as Brian Rini, 23, not missing Aurora boy

From the above link:

“"To be clear, law enforcement has not and will not forget Timmothy, and we hope to one day reunite him with his family. Unfortunately, that day will not be today," the FBI said in a statement.

Pitzen's grandmother and aunt said they were heartbroken to learn that he had not been found.

The grandmother and aunt of Timmothy Pitzen said they are devastated after a man claimed to be a child who went missing in 2011.

"It's been awful," said Alana Anderson, Pitzen's grandmother. "We've been hopeful, alternately hopeful and frightened, and it's just been exhausting."

"It's devastating. It's like reliving that day all over again," said Kara Jacobs, Pitzen's aunt.

Jacobs said Timmothy's father, who now lives in Iowa, "is devastated once again."

Jacobs and Anderson both also expressed sympathy for Rini.

"I feel so sorry for the young man who's obviously had a horrible time and felt the need to say he was someone else," Anderson said.

Pitzen's family and Aurora police hope that renewed attention to this case will help find the actual missing child. Aurora police continue to lead the investigation into Pitzen's disappearance. Anyone with bona fide information is asked to call 630-256-5000.

"We know that you are out there somewhere, Tim, and we will never stop looking for you," Jacobs said. “

So gutted to wake up to this news. I really wanted to believe that it was him. Honestly now given this outcome, I believe the most likely thing is that his Mum did kill him and hide him before she killed herself. That explains why she changed her clothes and the old ones have never been found. She gave Timmothy a last wonderful couple of days doing great things and then took his life before her own. If she couldn't have him then nobody could. It makes far more sense now in my mind than giving him away to someone other than his own father to be looked after.

As for that criminal, I didn't want to believe that somebody could go as low as putting the father and other family through something like that, but obviously they can. Utterly sick.

This mugshot business is driving me crazy. PLEASE, anyone, comment.

Let's look again:

Timmothy
tdy_news_mott_pitzen_190404_1920x1080.1000;563;7;70;5.jpg

Street guy/alleged faker imbiggened
1904042208-Hoax-Brian-Rini-Made-Up-Timmothy-Pitzen-Story_hires.jpg

Rini #1 Dark hair, brown eyes
810defaa-2672-4de2-9dd8-9c35ff5d422e-jpeg.178020

Rini #2 Blonde hair, blue/green/hazel eyes
timmothy-pitzer-hoaxer-jpg.178040

My Life photo (sanpaku eyes, just like above)
126L.jpg

So, if that My Life pic is right, it matches the blonde guy, Rini #2, but Rini #1, the brown eyed guy is the one most shown in news pics. Something is fishy here!
The person next to the car looks more like Rini #1 than #2. They could be brothers. The eyes are markedly different in the photos but I can still see slight sanpaku eyes in #1. And the nose is not quite the same either but there are similarities like the facial hair growth pattern and the eyebrows, as well as the hairline.

That said, it's likely the same person.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
knownstranger07
Back