Found Deceased AL - Danniella Vian, 24, Mobile, 17 Jul 2018 #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think there's much of a chance that DNV is still alive at this point. I completely understand your sentiment but I almost DO wish it were related. The not knowing is hard for us and I'm sure it's just impossible for her close friends and family. I so badly want DNV to be found, no matter what has happened to her. I wish someone would start talking
Don't get me wrong -- I don't think there's a good chance that she's alive at this point either, but I am also going to continue hoping she didn't meet a grisly end until I can't anymore, and a burned out vehicle screams grisly all over it. :(

Don't get me wrong -- I don't think there's a good chance that she's alive at this point either, but I am also going to continue hoping she didn't meet a grisly end until I can't anymore, and a burned out vehicle screams grisly all over it. :(

I know what you mean. Being burned alive is one of the most horrific ways to die so I hope if she is deceased it was a much more peaceful end.

I don't think there's much of a chance that DNV is still alive at this point. I completely understand your sentiment but I almost DO wish it were related. The not knowing is hard for us and I'm sure it's just impossible for her close friends and family. I so badly want DNV to be found, no matter what has happened to her. I wish someone would start talking

I thought the same thing last night - hoped that it wasn't DNV so that there'd still be some chance she's alive but, at the same time, hoped for closure to DNV's case.

I’ve been following Daniella’s case since the beginning but this is my first post. I am from Mobile as well and around the same age. People who go missing from here are typically found quickly, usually due to no unusual circumstances. It’s an extreme “stretch” but does anyone think there can be any relation to Terri Sullivan and Danniella’s cases? The ONLY reasons I say that is the fact that people don’t typically go missing from here under such weird circumstances, so Terri & Danniella I cant help but link. The only things that could connect them is both of their cars disappeared with them, and both had deactivated GPS systems. Now, Terri’s case has a lot of family drama surrounding it which involve potential suspects. But...just can’t help but wonder.

They have a large age gap separating them, which kind of rules out that they both were targeted by say a “serial killer with the same signature way of doing things.”

Terri was a nurse at Springhill hospital, could this somehow be the link between them?

Terri’s phone was also found same day (or around the time she first became missing, I believe it was same day.)

I KNOW...it’s quite the stretch. But 2 women go missing from the same area under strange circumstances both having such similarities. Can’t help but wonder.

A missing mother of a four year old who went missing in Mobile, AL in October, 2018.

Here is an MSM link for this case
Family desperate for clues in Alabama mother’s disappearance
Danniella Vian is described as being 5’8” tall and weighing about 120 lbs., with dark red hair and brown eyes. She also has a Mandala flower tattoo on her left shoulder. Danniella was last seen wearing a pink baseball cap, a black Mellow Mushroom t-shirt, a light blue/grey button-down shirt around her waist, and black Converse sneakers. She was driving a 2014 deep blue Chevy Cruze that still had a Pearl Motors temporary paper tag on it. If you have any information on Danniella’s whereabouts, please call the Mobile Police Department at 251-208-1862 or 251-208-7000. To remain anonymous, please call Crime Stoppers of South West Alabama at 251-208-7000

That's odd. Is there security or traffic cameras that show their whereabouts? It would be interesting to see how inebriated she was, and if she would be able to drive somewhat normal.
Has anyone already made one of those google map things? If not I would be willing to make one, from there we could trace her steps and see where she could have possibly gone.

I’ve been following Daniella’s case since the beginning but this is my first post. I am from Mobile as well and around the same age. People who go missing from here are typically found quickly, usually due to no unusual circumstances. It’s an extreme “stretch” but does anyone think there can be any relation to Terri Sullivan and Danniella’s cases? The ONLY reasons I say that is the fact that people don’t typically go missing from here under such weird circumstances, so Terri & Danniella I cant help but link. The only things that could connect them is both of their cars disappeared with them, and both had deactivated GPS systems. Now, Terri’s case has a lot of family drama surrounding it which involve potential suspects. But...just can’t help but wonder.

They have a large age gap separating them, which kind of rules out that they both were targeted by say a “serial killer with the same signature way of doing things.”

Terri was a nurse at Springhill hospital, could this somehow be the link between them?

Terri’s phone was also found same day (or around the time she first became missing, I believe it was same day.)

I KNOW...it’s quite the stretch. But 2 women go missing from the same area under strange circumstances both having such similarities. Can’t help but wonder.

This is the first I'm hearing of Terri Sullivan. Thank you for posting this, I'm going to read up on her case some more but just wanted to say WELCOME!! This thread for DNV used to be so hard to keep up with because of the constant stream of new posts- I highly suggest you read up on some of the older threads, there are some great theories and conversations. It's so sad to see how cold this case has gotten but we love seeing new ideas! Anything and everything might help bring us closer to finding Daniella.

Came here from a smaller, new post about Daniella. Here's what I posted, I would love it if anyone who has followed this case closely could answer some of these questions:
  • Is there security or traffic cameras that show their whereabouts? It would be interesting to see how inebriated she was, and if she would be able to drive somewhat normal.
  • Has anyone already made one of those google map things that tracks where she went the night she disappeared? If not I would be willing to make one, from there we could trace her steps and see where she could have possibly gone.
I have a lot of catching up to do but those are the main topics that I'm interested in just from looking at news articles.

This is the first I'm hearing of Terri Sullivan. Thank you for posting this, I'm going to read up on her case some more but just wanted to say WELCOME!! This thread for DNV used to be so hard to keep up with because of the constant stream of new posts- I highly suggest you read up on some of the older threads, there are some great theories and conversations. It's so sad to see how cold this case has gotten but we love seeing new ideas! Anything and everything might help bring us closer to finding Daniella.

Thank you so much!!! I have read all of the older threads, this is just my first time actually posting now that I finally have caught up with all of the previous posts. Terri was actually from Washington County, which is just on the outskirts of Mobile. But she worked in Mobile as a nurse and her body was found in Mobile. The more I read on Terri, the more I doubt there is a connection simply because her FB group is certain her in law family has to be involved. But there are very few facts in her case as well, the few facts available are just strikingly similar to Danniella’s disappearance, as well as the lack of facts. As I said before, it’s a stretch, so don’t let that take from my future credibility here with this being my first post. Thank you so much for the welcome!!

Came here from a smaller, new post about Daniella. Here's what I posted, I would love it if anyone who has followed this case closely could answer some of these questions:
  • Is there security or traffic cameras that show their whereabouts? It would be interesting to see how inebriated she was, and if she would be able to drive somewhat normal.
  • Has anyone already made one of those google map things that tracks where she went the night she disappeared? If not I would be willing to make one, from there we could trace her steps and see where she could have possibly gone.
I have a lot of catching up to do but those are the main topics that I'm interested in just from looking at news articles.

There is footage of her at the place she was last seen (the Shell station) it was released for a minute once MSM got a hold to it, then LE found out and had it removed. The footage is very grainy but you can find timeline of that in the threads! It’s been talked about that LE did see which direction she went after leaving the Shell from other cameras in the area, but they won’t discoose even which direction she went. All they will say is she was heading to a “more populated area.”

There is a Google map showing all of the locations she was at that night leading up to the Shell when she was last seen. The most interesting thing about the map, is that the Shell was in no way a “stop along the way” to Ollie’s - where the group was heading after Dublin. Dublin to Ollie’s would be a quick trip as Ollie’s was right around the corner. The Shell on Government was nowhere close to being the right direction.

There is footage of her at the place she was last seen (the Shell station) it was released for a minute once MSM got a hold to it, then LE found out and had it removed. The footage is very grainy but you can find timeline of that in the threads! It’s been talked about that LE did see which direction she went after leaving the Shell from other cameras in the area, but they won’t discoose even which direction she went. All they will say is she was heading to a “more populated area.”

There is a Google map showing all of the locations she was at that night leading up to the Shell when she was last seen. The most interesting thing about the map, is that the Shell was in no way a “stop along the way” to Ollie’s - where the group was heading after Dublin. Dublin to Ollie’s would be a quick trip as Ollie’s was right around the corner. The Shell on Government was nowhere close to being the right direction.

@otto made some maps. I will have to go back and look for them. We do have several locals on the thread, would anyone be interesting in revisiting DNVs last known areas and maybe videoing?

Page one of all the threads has a run down of important posts with highlights from previous threads. There is a good map there and other very useful information- press conference, rules for this thread, hmm the post with a timeline didn't make it to this thread but here it is from thread #5:
AL - AL - Danniella Vian, 24, Mobile, 17 Jul 2018 #5

I encourage any newcomers to check out some of the other threads- I know there is A LOT of information but just skimming through might help. Let's get some activity going here again!!! Love to see newcomers joining in, the more the merrier

Page one of all the threads has a run down of important posts with highlights from previous threads. There is a good map there and other very useful information- press conference, rules for this thread, hmm the post with a timeline didn't make it to this thread but here it is from thread #5:

I encourage any newcomers to check out some of the other threads- I know there is A LOT of information but just skimming through might help. Let's get some activity going here again!!! Love to see newcomers joining in, the more the merrier

Would love to get some fresh activity from fresh eyes.

It doesn't make much sense for LE to be so secretive about her direction or security footage if she has been missing for this long. I understand in cases where kidnapping is a possibility, but this to me screams foul play or a travelling murderer, JMO.
I'll have to check out the timeline, since the articles don't seem to cover some of those smaller details. It would be interesting if a local could try to retrace her steps, it's hard to tell with the online maps.

Oh I also found where AtticusFitz posted the timeline from the official DNV facebook page on thread 5 page 5 as well @kiaatcher and anyone else interested

We had ALOT of issues and terms of service/rule breaking in thread 5 and moderators shut down all Daniella threads for like 5 or 6 weeks, it was awful and we lost a lot of momentum so I HIGHLY encourage everyone to get a good feel for the rules and regulations here so that that never ever happens again!! I know I posted a reference to a FB post but let's try as best we can to keep FB out of here- there is soooooo much gossip surrounding this case (luckily most of that has quieted down) but let's not bring any of that mess here :)
Didn't someone here take videos or pictures of the surround area around the shell station and possible routes she could have gone?? I swear I remember seeing pictures of (shallow looking) bodies of water. Going to look for those now but if anyone else remembers/has a record of this let us know!

Oh I also found where AtticusFitz posted the timeline from the official DNV facebook page on thread 5 page 5 as well @kiaatcher and anyone else interested

We had ALOT of issues and terms of service/rule breaking in thread 5 and moderators shut down all Daniella threads for like 5 or 6 weeks, it was awful and we lost a lot of momentum so I HIGHLY encourage everyone to get a good feel for the rules and regulations here so that that never ever happens again!! I know I posted a reference to a FB post but let's try as best we can to keep FB out of here- there is soooooo much gossip surrounding this case (luckily most of that has quieted down) but let's not bring any of that mess here :)
Didn't someone here take videos or pictures of the surround area around the shell station and possible routes she could have gone?? I swear I remember seeing pictures of (shallow looking) bodies of water. Going to look for those now but if anyone else remembers/has a record of this let us know!

Yes, I agree about reading up on the TOS. Losing the thread for 5-6 weeks really slowed this thread down. It is such a shame.

Yes, @Keyedin I believe took pictures. They may be on the defunct thread. I have to look but I do not think we ever got the threads back.

Yikes, the TOS definitely alludes to some messy things. I remember during the Jayme Closs case we had a huge issue on a live stream with the host pulling random people who had been arrested that night, and it caused an influx of nasty comments being tied to their social media profiles. I get that true crime can be an emotionally heated topic, but we shouldn't let go like that. Definitely don't want that happening again...
Is anyone able to contact @Keyedin ? I'm not able to view their profile for some reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong