Found Deceased AL - Danniella Vian, 24, Mobile, 17 Jul 2018 #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yikes, the TOS definitely alludes to some messy things. I remember during the Jayme Closs case we had a huge issue on a live stream with the host pulling random people who had been arrested that night, and it caused an influx of nasty comments being tied to their social media profiles. I get that true crime can be an emotionally heated topic, but we shouldn't let go like that. Definitely don't want that happening again...
Is anyone able to contact @Keyedin ? I'm not able to view their profile for some reason.

They may have their profile on private. But she should receive an alert anytime we mention her in a quote. Also you can PM her. She was really involved with this thread so I am sure if she gets lots of alerts she will show up. @Keyedin

They may have their profile on private. But she should receive an alert anytime we mention her in a quote. Also you can PM her. She was really involved with this thread so I am sure if she gets lots of alerts she will show up. @Keyedin
Thank you! I started a private conversation with her, so hopefully she'll see it soon.

It's crazy reading back on these old DNV threads. I haven't gone back there in such a long time but it's really helping to refresh my memory and think about things. I suggest not only our newcomers but also those who have been here for the last 8 months to read through some old posts! Major bummer to see that AtticusFitz is listed as a Former Member now
Here's a link to an article with a bunch of information if anyone needs a little refresher
Family desperate for clues in Alabama mother’s disappearance

It doesn't make much sense for LE to be so secretive about her direction or security footage if she has been missing for this long. I understand in cases where kidnapping is a possibility, but this to me screams foul play or a travelling murderer, JMO.
I'll have to check out the timeline, since the articles don't seem to cover some of those smaller details. It would be interesting if a local could try to retrace her steps, it's hard to tell with the online maps.

If LE had suspicions of that, how would they go about it? Exactly like they are? My thoughts on that would be that if they had reasons to think that surely by now they would have made some comment right? Or would that be tight lipped?the whole “traveling murderer” thing. Trying to avoid breaking TOS but you’ve touched on something I’ve had questions about.

If LE had suspicions of that, how would they go about it? Exactly like they are? My thoughts on that would be that if they had reasons to think that surely by now they would have made some comment right? Or would that be tight lipped?the whole “traveling murderer” thing. Trying to avoid breaking TOS but you’ve touched on something I’ve had questions about.
I quite honestly don't know. For example, the Closs case was incredibly tight lipped on everything, and to me it seemed like they had a lead for months. That they weren't releasing specific info because they were investigating suspects. Turns out they didn't have anything and it was pretty much a dead end until she showed up.
I see this case being similar. Maybe LE has absolutely no idea of what happened, and is hesitant to say that they are stuck. It's quite unfortunate that they're unable to admit defeat and turn to the public for help, I guess that's just the culture of LE, JMO.

I quite honestly don't know. For example, the Closs case was incredibly tight lipped on everything, and to me it seemed like they had a lead for months. That they weren't releasing specific info because they were investigating suspects. Turns out they didn't have anything and it was pretty much a dead end until she showed up.
I see this case being similar. Maybe LE has absolutely no idea of what happened, and is hesitant to say that they are stuck. It's quite unfortunate that they're unable to admit defeat and turn to the public for help, I guess that's just the culture of LE, JMO.

Yup I think one of two things is going on either they, LE, have no idea, no leads, no nothing or they know exactly who did this but don't have enough evidence and are just waiting for that person to slip up (this is the one I'm leaning more towards IMO because I feel very strongly about who I think did this or at least orchestrated to have DNV disappear)

It's crazy reading back on these old DNV threads. I haven't gone back there in such a long time but it's really helping to refresh my memory and think about things. I suggest not only our newcomers but also those who have been here for the last 8 months to read through some old posts! Major bummer to see that AtticusFitz is listed as a Former Member now
Here's a link to an article with a bunch of information if anyone needs a little refresher
Family desperate for clues in Alabama mother’s disappearance

I agree. I have gone back and starting reading again.

I’ve been following Daniella’s case since the beginning but this is my first post. I am from Mobile as well and around the same age. People who go missing from here are typically found quickly, usually due to no unusual circumstances. It’s an extreme “stretch” but does anyone think there can be any relation to Terri Sullivan and Danniella’s cases? The ONLY reasons I say that is the fact that people don’t typically go missing from here under such weird circumstances, so Terri & Danniella I cant help but link. The only things that could connect them is both of their cars disappeared with them, and both had deactivated GPS systems. Now, Terri’s case has a lot of family drama surrounding it which involve potential suspects. But...just can’t help but wonder.

They have a large age gap separating them, which kind of rules out that they both were targeted by say a “serial killer with the same signature way of doing things.”

Terri was a nurse at Springhill hospital, could this somehow be the link between them?

Terri’s phone was also found same day (or around the time she first became missing, I believe it was same day.)

I KNOW...it’s quite the stretch. But 2 women go missing from the same area under strange circumstances both having such similarities. Can’t help but wonder.

There's also April Russell that went missing from Mobile in May 2016. She's a little bit older than Danniella but closer in age than Terri was.

Currently putting together a google map for missing women in Mobile, AL. Trying to see if there's any connections or suspicious details.
Alabama Law Enforcement Agency Online Services
Looking through this there's a woman named Leslie Stephens Jordan who went missing March 4th, 2019, so another fairly recent one. I can't find a news report about her disappearance though, which is unfortunate, so I don't know age, etc.
If anyone is a local please let us know if you come across any of their missing persons posters, and snap a picture. I'm unable to find one for Terri & Leslie so far online.
The only similarities I'm seeing so far is they all are younger, around 24-35 y/o. April & Danielle also look very alike, they're both quite petite and have short hair, similar face shape, etc.

Currently putting together a google map for missing women in Mobile, AL. Trying to see if there's any connections or suspicious details.
Looking through this there's a woman named Leslie Stephens Jordan who went missing March 4th, 2019, so another fairly recent one. I can't find a news report about her disappearance though, which is unfortunate, so I don't know age, etc.
If anyone is a local please let us know if you come across any of their missing persons posters, and snap a picture. I'm unable to find one for Terri & Leslie so far online.
The only similarities I'm seeing so far is they all are younger, around 24-35 y/o. April & Danielle also look very alike, they're both quite petite and have short hair, similar face shape, etc.

There is a public FB page - Missing in Mobile County and Surrounding Areas - that you may be able to pull info from, as well.

Missing Mobile, AL - Google My Maps

Alright, I have what I believe to be all of the missing women of Mobile, AL & their last known locations, according to The Charley Project. I'm only including women who went missing in the 90s to now, since if these are connected I don't see it being more than 20 year thing.
In the markers I have their pictures, the last seen dates, age, height, and weight. In the description of the map I also have women/girls who I chose not to list based off of the circumstances + anything that I'm having trouble marking properly.
Terri is not in that description yet as they're still investigating her remains. Once there's a conclusion to the case I'll add her also BREAKING: Burned vehicle and human remains found in Grand Bay
Today I'll work on adding teenage girls of Mobile, AL to the list. I'm having a hard time though because unfortunately a lot of these are labeled as runaways, so there's not much information. From there I'm going to start working my way out to the surrounding areas, as it seems like the whole Mobile area is closely connected to the surrounding states.
Let me know if you see any patterns with these women and when they go missing, or if my information is correct. I have tried to get the info from multiple sources but some of these women have no news stories connected to them.
Also, if you're interested I could add some people as editors to the map so it can be more reliable/have more info.
I hope that by logging this information we might be able to get some answers to what is going on.

Missing Mobile, AL - Google My Maps

Alright, I have what I believe to be all of the missing women of Mobile, AL & their last known locations, according to The Charley Project. I'm only including women who went missing in the 90s to now, since if these are connected I don't see it being more than 20 year thing.
In the markers I have their pictures, the last seen dates, age, height, and weight. In the description of the map I also have women/girls who I chose not to list based off of the circumstances + anything that I'm having trouble marking properly.
Terri is not in that description yet as they're still investigating her remains. Once there's a conclusion to the case I'll add her also BREAKING: Burned vehicle and human remains found in Grand Bay
Today I'll work on adding teenage girls of Mobile, AL to the list. I'm having a hard time though because unfortunately a lot of these are labeled as runaways, so there's not much information. From there I'm going to start working my way out to the surrounding areas, as it seems like the whole Mobile area is closely connected to the surrounding states.
Let me know if you see any patterns with these women and when they go missing, or if my information is correct. I have tried to get the info from multiple sources but some of these women have no news stories connected to them.
Also, if you're interested I could add some people as editors to the map so it can be more reliable/have more info.
I hope that by logging this information we might be able to get some answers to what is going on.

I’ve looked up each of these cases as well as written the very few details I could find in my notes. THANK YOU for piecing this together. I’ll do more thorough research tomorrow but so far can’t draw any connections.

Just to give some demographics...Mobile, especially downtown area, has a large homeless population. They hang out in the Bienville Square area. I have a friend who is doing an internship at the homeless shelter for women, she says some of the ladies claim to not even know their real names or have a clue who they are. Many are dropped off there by mental health hospital workers when they have no other place to go and their time at the hospital is up. Searcy was the only mental health long term facility we had locally, and it closed in 2012 leaving so many people homeless with no where to go. That could be the case with Michelle Shivers, as well as a few others. I say a few of the others due to the fact that there is so few facts about even their basic information and Tonya didn’t even have a birth date listed so that tells me they didn’t have/lost contact with their family prior to going missing. That’s just an assumption though, of course.

I read on Missing from Mobile County and surround areas FB page that Leslie Stephens Jordan is safe, per a comment to the post about her made one week ago - “she is good. I just talked to her.”

I am unable to find Terri’s missing poster now, I have it saved somewhere I do believe though but just need to find it. I did find this, the images used were the ones used on her missing poster.

Also, a lot of the teen missing cases I have already checked out previously and all that I seen had been found even those listed as active still. There were a few I couldn’t find confirmation on though.

I don’t want admins to think we are getting off topic - I believe we need to think outside the box and exhaust all possibilities to bring Danniella Home. This is the kind of thinking we need!

Attachments

• ACEA3858-EFDC-4DEC-A8D2-142C985100C5.jpeg
    ACEA3858-EFDC-4DEC-A8D2-142C985100C5.jpeg
    65.5 KB · Views: 13
I've got to catch up, but I'm happy to see some new comments and members. I think the pictures of the water and such came from Google? Like, maybe Google driving or from the aerial map views.

Thinking more about it you are probably right and with threads 4 & 5 gone we lost a lot of stuff and also WS posters.

Missing in Mobile, AL & Surrounding Areas - Google My Maps
Here's a new map that's a bit more organized.
It would be interesting to get some video or pictures of these areas, other than what Google Maps has to offer. It wasn't until I started looking deeper into this area that I realized how much water/wood there are. Especially in the case of Janis Rudder, where her body was supposedly dumped in the woods behind motels.
With pictures we might be able to trace Danniella's last steps around the Shell station and see what the surrounding areas look like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks