Still Missing CA - Noah McIntosh, 8, Corona, early March 2019 *parents arrested*

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a beautiful happy boy in this picture:
View attachment 178532

Noah was a very handsome young man. I hope and pray he had happy times in his very short life. I check in everyday to see if his remains have been found. I wish more could be done to help kids in these terrible horrific situations. It is just absolutely heartbreaking if only he could have been given up for adoption and had grown up with parents that loved him.

Monday, April 8th:
*Arraignment Hearing for both – (@ 8:30am PT) – CA – Noah McIntosh (8) (last seen about Feb. 24, 2019, reported missing Mar. 12, 2019, Corona; not found yet) - *Bryce Daniel McIntosh (32) “father” arrested (3/13/19), charged (3/15/19) & arraigned (4/8/19) with felony willful child cruelty & dependent child abuse. Charged (3/28/19) & arraigned (4/3/19) with 1st degree murder with malice & special circumstance murder of torture. Plead not guilty. $1M bond. Eligible for DP.
3/15/19 Update: Arraigned rescheduled for Bryce: 4/2 on murder charges & 4/8 on abuse charges.
4/2/19 Update: For medical reasons, McIntosh was a no show for arraignment for murder. Arraigned on 4/3/19. Plead not guilty. Has Felony Settlement conference on 4/16.

*Jillian Marie Godfrey (36) “mother” arrested (3/13/19), charged (3/15/19) & arraigned (4/8/19) with felony willful child cruelty (endangerment). $500K bond.
Godfrey says 3/2/19 is the last time she saw Noah. 11 yr old daughter in CPS custody.
3/15/19 Update: Arraignment for Godfrey on 4/8.

(Slightly o/t, since both @cvaldez1975 iirc and you have now mentioned Gabriel, I looked up his case. No words there either :( . I did want to really recommend reading this article as it talks about some different stuff. For example:

“The scene in the courtroom served as a dramatic coda to a tragedy that became a symbol of bureaucratic failure, propelled far-reaching reforms within L.A. County’s child welfare system and led to unprecedented criminal charges against social workers who handled the boy’s case.“
-more at link

'Nothing short of evil': Judge sentences mother to life in prison and her boyfriend to death in Gabriel Fernandez murder case

•Corona is in Riverside County, not LA County, but still worth a read. )

Gabriel broke my heart forever. This one too.

Just stopping by to say I haven’t seen any MSM updates on the arraignment for abuse charges.

I expect they both will plead “not guilty” although there is a small chance the mom could plea guilty to some other charge in exchange for information. Not sure how much motivation there would be for the prosecutor to accept a plea unless it benefits them with information directly related to the murder case IMO.

Has anyone else seen anything?

Jillian Godfrey, the mother of Corona missing boy Noah McIntosh, appears in Riverside court for her arraignment hearing on a child cruelty charge. Godfrey's defense attorney asked for a continuance to April 15.

ETA: @watcharaphotog

Last edited:
A hearing for the mother of missing Corona boy Noah McIntosh, when she could enter her plea on a child cruelty charge she faces concerning her son, was pushed back on Monday for a week when the judge agreed to the delay.
Her appointed defense attorney, Peter Morreale, asked for the continuance after an out-of-courtroom meeting with prosecutors including Riverside County Managing Deputy District Attorney John Henry. The prosecution did not object to the new date.

Her appointed defense attorney, Peter Morreale, asked for the continuance after an out-of-courtroom meeting with prosecutors including Riverside County Managing Deputy District Attorney John Henry. The prosecution did not object to the new date.

The mother was not charged with Noah’s slaying.

She was in jail custody Monday in lieu of posting bond on $500,000 bail. McIntosh was being held without bail.

Hearing for missing Noah McIntosh’s mother, accused of child cruelty, continued to April 15 – Press Enterprise

A hearing for the mother of missing Corona boy Noah McIntosh, when she could enter her plea on a child cruelty charge she faces concerning her son, was pushed back on Monday for a week when the judge agreed to the delay.

The mother was not charged with Noah’s slaying.

She was in jail custody Monday in lieu of posting bond on $500,000 bail. McIntosh was being held without bail.

Hearing for missing Noah McIntosh’s mother, accused of child cruelty, continued to April 15 – Press Enterprise

Interesting, maybe they are talking about a plea. If she gets one I sure hope she gives them some damning info about Bryce.

On a side note, her attorney is the same attorney who represented a man who was convicted of murdering and torturing a 3 year old Corona boy in 2015. Another heartbreaking case. CORONA: Man convicted of torturing, killing 3-year-old – Press Enterprise
OMG does this guy specialize in defending child murderers/abusers? :mad: Sickening even though by law these defendants are entitled to legal representation!

I'd say J will get a plea deal to testify against BM even though it seems they have enough evidence to prove their case. I so hope she doesn't get off with a light sentence. She's just as guilty being there and doing nothing to stop it or report it IMO. Maybe one of our legal eagles will weigh in?

@gitana1

ETA: word

OMG does this guy specialize in defending child murderers/abusers? :mad: Sickening even though by law these defendants are entitled to legal representation!

I'd say J will get a plea deal to testify against BM even though it seems they have enough evidence to prove their case. I so hope she doesn't get off with a light sentence. She's just as guilty being there and doing nothing to stop it or report it IMO. Maybe one of our legal eagles will weigh in?

@gitana1

ETA: word

No amount of money would be enough to have to sit beside these evil monsters and represent them.

She should be charged as an accessory to murder, child abuse and child endangerment for knowingly allowing the abuse to take place.

No amount of money would be enough to have to sit beside these evil monsters and represent them.

She should be charged as an accessory to murder, child abuse and child endangerment for knowingly allowing the abuse to take place.

BBM
Absolutely! Plus never be able to be alone with her daughter.....have her parental rights terminated.

Unfortunately the DA office had to make a deal with a devil to secure another devil. :mad::confused:

On a happier note I planted all day Saturday and am waiting for some more sunshine so I can finish Noah's memorial area. It's going to be the only thing to bring me any peace in this God awful unspeakable crime.

Justice for Noah.

The cases I follow have been quiet so I looked at a few others today and came across this one. I have now read all pages. And like so many, I wish I had not. The worst words I know are not adequate to describe this evil heathen.

The only thing I can think of that would possibly be new to add to other's thoughts is that if the maternal grandparents want a chance to have custody of their granddaughter, they may have to take a pretty hard stance with or against their own daughter's actions. Not always easy to do but it may be necessary. imo.

The daughter/his sister is going to likely need a lot of help as well. She was made to hold her own brother's legs down and probably witnessed much, and possibly went through abuse herself.

I guess I do have one final thought and that is was why is it that she was visiting the paternal grandpa? This could not have been planned was it? Just a thought that crossed my mind after reading numerous pages. I am just wondering why one child went and not the other although there could be a simple explanation for that. I am also wondering why the paternal grandfather on hearing this child was "missing" did not notify anyone. That is not an accusation but simply a question. It is also odd to me the evil sperm donor would tell his father the child was missing long before LE knew, etc.

Just my 2c worth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member