Are there any UK sleuths on here

I am looking for insight and theories on a British case...
Hi there, May I ask what case? I follow many cases in the UK and know many WS members from there. Even though I may not be familiar with the particular area you might be speaking about, I still may be able to offer some insights or connect you to someone who would.

Rainydaytv...all of the members overseas who have replied are thoughtful and generous people! And there are many more. You have so many people on here who want to offer you help :)

Rainydaytv...all of the members overseas who have replied are thoughtful and generous people! And there are many more. You have so many people on here who want to offer you help :)

And I've been meaning to say for a while @ly502, thanks for all your help on UK cases recently, it is very much appreciated!

Hello, this is my first post I've been on Websleuths for a few years reading and following many of the UK threads. I'm in Northern Ireland.

Hello, this is my first post I've been on Websleuths for a few years reading and following many of the UK threads. I'm in Northern Ireland.

Welcome Tuvok! Seen you pop up on Libby's thread, I think. Have you seen there has recently been a NI case thread set up? It is in @HayLouise signature link upthread.

Welcome Tuvok! Seen you pop up on Libby's thread, I think. Have you seen there has recently been a NI case thread set up? It is in @HayLouise signature link upthread.
Hi Cagney, yes I've been following the Libby thread and agreed with a lot of your posts so been clicking on the like button.

I had no idea there were others on here from NI :) @Jmcc211 @Tuvok
Hi HayLouise, I've seen you posting a lot of threads on NI cases, I always go in to check if there is anything new happening, well done.:) Is there a thread about the body that the Portavogie fishermen found in their nets a couple of weeks ago? They were prawn fishing around the Isle of Man when they found it, a male dressed in overalls I believe. I can't find any further news on it but that person could have come from anywhere in UK, IOM or ROI.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back