Found Deceased Dominican Republic - Orlando Moore & Portia Ravenelle, from NY on vacation, April 2019

Lets put an end to the off topic personalized posts which trend to take over the focus of the discussion.
The topic is about the missing couple and not each other's personal adventures.

Please stick to Orlando Moore & Portia Ravenelle.

Thanks all!

This has confounded things even more for me. How does the fact that the car was seen at toll booths AFTER the flight departed necessarily indicate there was no foul play? I can see in one scenario that you could say they became lost, and due to that, missed their flight. Were these toll booths en route to the airport? Where did the car end up? I have more questions now than I had before.

This has confounded things even more for me. How does the fact that the car was seen at toll booths AFTER the flight departed necessarily indicate there was no foul play? I can see in one scenario that you could say they became lost, and due to that, missed their flight. Were these toll booths en route to the airport? Where did the car end up? I have more questions now than I had before.

Also, is there evidence it was them driving the car? If so, could they rule out that anyone else was in the car with them (i.e., a carjacking)?

Last edited:

I noted, unless I am wrong, that the car was seen at a toll booth, it did not say they were seen int it. In fact, I would have to look again, but I believe it was seen from the rear in which case I doubt it would show who was driving it...

I noted, unless I am wrong, that the car was seen at a toll booth, it did not say they were seen int it. In fact, I would have to look again, but I believe it was seen from the rear in which case I doubt it would show who was driving it...

I noted the exact same thing and had the same exact questions. Should be able to track cell phones and try to link that info with the route being traveled by the car, but I am unversed on the DR's law enforcement saavy and whether they even have this ability available to them.

I noted the exact same thing and had the same exact questions. Should be able to track cell phones and try to link that info with the route being traveled by the car, but I am unversed on the DR's law enforcement saavy and whether they even have this ability available to them.

One would think so. The Canadians say she made sure the phones were charged, enough gas, etc. Not sure about towers and capabilities in other countries though nor LE approach.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taketherisk
Back