The Case of JonBenet Ramsey-CBS Sept. 18 # 3

This one is important question.

Any reports about blood from her private parts earlier?

blood on panties? towels? pull-ups?

All blood found was from her. There were two drops of blood on her underwear. There was a drop of blood on her pillowcase in her bedroom (may or may not be connected to that night). I can't remember if there was a drop of blood on her pink nighty.

From the autopsy (acandyrose): "On the anterior aspect of the perineum, along the edges of closure of the labia majora, is a small amount of dried blood. A similar small amount of dried and semifluid blood is present on the skin of the fourchette and in the vestibule."

The pull-up thing is speculation on my part. If she was bleeding down there, a temporary solution could be pull-ups to stop the blood from staining the sheets. Of course if they ever found pull-ups with blood, we'd have an instant connection to a caregiver.

There were at least two blood stains on the pink nightgown and also two spots of blood on the white sequin shirt she was wearing.

There also was a bottle of 409 or other type of cleaning solution bottle in the dining room where the pineapple bowl was found.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Watching the Smithsonian Channel tonight. Mummies Alive: The Pharaoh's Secret, Season 1, Episode 6. They're talking about the demise of Seqenenre Tao. In this episode they talk about what weapons were used to create the holes in his skull. It really doesn't have much to do with JB other than archaeologists trying to understand how a pharaoh died by having his skull as evidence. They speculate about what weapons caused the holes.

"OMG What did you find?"

Don't believe your ears: 'enhancing' forensic audio can mislead juries in criminal trials

Don’t believe your ears: ‘enhancing’ forensic audio can mislead juries in criminal trials

April 4, 2019

"Does that mean enhancing is never effective?

Audio enhancing can sometimes be useful. It can also be ineffective – or even misleading. In the present case, for example, it misleadingly made typing sound like speech, at least to some listeners.

The point is that, in the absence of ground truth, the effectiveness of enhancing cannot be reliably determined simply by asking listeners whether the audio sounds clearer.

Yet that is the sole criterion used in our courts.

According to our legal system, evaluating the effectiveness of enhancing is a matter for the jury, who are invited to listen to the enhancement and use it if it sounds clearer to them.

But the experiment shows that making audio “clearer” can have the opposite effect to the one intended. That’s because less noisy audio makes an unreliable transcript seem more believable than it does in the original.

This exacerbates the already serious problem of inaccurate police transcripts providing misleading evidence to juries."

All blood found was from her. There were two drops of blood on her underwear. There was a drop of blood on her pillowcase in her bedroom (may or may not be connected to that night). I can't remember if there was a drop of blood on her pink nighty.

From the autopsy (acandyrose): "On the anterior aspect of the perineum, along the edges of closure of the labia majora, is a small amount of dried blood. A similar small amount of dried and semifluid blood is present on the skin of the fourchette and in the vestibule."

The pull-up thing is speculation on my part. If she was bleeding down there, a temporary solution could be pull-ups to stop the blood from staining the sheets. Of course if they ever found pull-ups with blood, we'd have an instant connection to a caregiver.

archieil,

Margoo's copy of Why_Nut's screen capture
LAB CLASS XX???-2136(?)-4153(?) SECTION: DNA TESTING
AGENCY(?) NAME – CD0878136 – F2 ACBLDER(?)
EXTRACTED(?) BY: blacked out EXTRACTION DATE: 123196(?)
ABSTRACT(X) AFA(?) ?/? ??? (would this be the control sample?)
RAMSEY, PATSY W/F
RAMSEY, JOHN W/M
RAMSEY, JONBENET W/F

Two lines BLACKED OUT
DATE COMPLETED/JANUARY 13, 1997
EXTRACT(?) DESCRIPTION
#5A,5B# (?) Bloodstains from shirt
#7 Bloodstains from panties
#14B Bloodstain ????? from JonBenet Ramsey
#14J DNA? Or Swab? with Saliva????
#14L, #14M Right and Left hand fingernails from JonBenet Ramsey
#15A, #15B Samples from tape
Bloodstains from white blanket
#17A, #17C Bloodstains from nightgown??
#13A, #13B Semen ??? stain from black blanket
Bloodstain Standard from John Andrew Ramsey
Its a quiet night so we can review the bloodstain evidence on the nightgown along with the touch-dna:

Foreign Faction, Who Really Kidnapped JonBenet, James Kolar, page 414, Excerpt
Horita indicated that Touch DNA testing had discovered traces of genetic material on the pink Barbie nightgown found in the Wine Cellar with the body of JonBenét. This Touch DNA belonged to Patsy and Burke Ramsey.

So that's JonBenet's blood on the nightgown and her shirt, see bolded above, along with Burke's touch-dna on the nightgown.

At the top of the bed is the pink pajama top JonBenet wore the night before, just consider how untidy the crime-scene is?
002jonbenetbedXXLARGE.jpg

Zoom In on the top:
003jonbenetbed.jpg

So who thinks JonBenet was staged in her bedroom wearing the pink barbie nightgown, which replaced the pink pajama set, e.g. at this point JonBenet is minus her size-6 underwear and pink pajama bottoms as the stager knows they are bloodstained and possibly have dna deposits from her assailant?

Here are the size-12's
20161027_082805_underwear.jpg

Here are Burke's Longjohns
20161027_081815_longjohn.jpg

There should not be blood on the nightgown nor should it be in the wine-cellar, e.g. big hint its just a dumping location?

Last edited:
Good point, however I don't think Patsy was being completely honest about her tea drinking habits. She made her comments at a time when they were still trying to sell the idea that an intruder had fed JB pineapple, and maybe made himself some tea. Patsy said that nobody in the family drank tea except Burke. "Burke was the tea drinker" she said. So how does a 9 year old boy become a "tea drinker" when nobody else in the family drinks tea? I'm a tea drinker, but only because my English parents were avid tea drinkers. Bottom line, that was probably Patsy's tea, maybe to help her stay awake during a long night of staging?

Patsy drank tea during her first interview. Tom Trujillo slyly pointed this out for the record. First he asked her if she wanted to break to have a glass of water. When she declined he said, "Got a little of your tea left."

Patsy drank tea during her first interview. Tom Trujillo slyly pointed this out for the record. First he asked her if she wanted to break to have a glass of water. When she declined he said, "Got a little of your tea left."

I never knew this, thank you. This would comical, if it wasn't connected to something so tragic.

I never knew this, thank you. This would comical, if it wasn't connected to something so tragic.
Much of what the Ramsey team did and said wasn't completely legit. No one can remember all their lies and embellishments...including them. If it was important enough to be deceptive about it... then it was important. Everyone wins except little Jonbenet...and maybe even she did in the long run.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back