MO - Sherrill Levitt, 47, Suzie Streeter, 19, & Stacy McCall, 18, Springfield, 7 June 1992 #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
How old was his sister when she went missing? 19yr? 15yr olds today look like they are about 19. IMO
I think this guy should be wearing a permanent gps tracker... imo

Family says Tennessee charges against Three Missing Women relative were 'exaggerated'
The family of Bartt Streeter issued a statement through its website Wednesday saying his actions that led to an arrest last month in Tennessee were exaggerated by witnesses and the media.

Streeter, 54, is the brother of Suzie Streeter and son of Sherrill Levitt, two of the missing women in Springfield's infamous Three Missing Women case.

Police say Bartt Streeter was arrested Feb. 28 on suspicion of public intoxication, disorderly conduct and attempted false imprisonment after an incident at a nail salon in Smyrna, Tennessee.

A Smyrna police spokesman said Bartt Streeter is accused of walking into the business and claiming to be the grandfather of a 15-year-old girl at the salon whom he was there to pick up.

The teen did not know Bartt Streeter and did not go with him, according to police.

Family says Tennessee charges against Three Missing Women relative were 'exaggerated'

Question: Does anyone know if BS is a VI here and if so, what is his moniker?

Another question: Does anyone know who/how we need to contact to request that the original forum be reopened?

Question: Does anyone know if BS is a VI here and if so, what is his moniker?

Another question: Does anyone know who/how we need to contact to request that the original forum be reopened?

He has occasionally posted here under his own name in years past, but I think it's been a long time. He's always been open and up front about commenting and setting the record straight here. He's always been supportive of local LE and helping them solve the disappearances of the three women.

He has occasionally posted here under his own name in years past, but I think it's been a long time. He's always been open and up front about commenting and setting the record straight here. He's always been supportive of local LE and helping them solve the disappearances of the three women.

Thanks for that, Betty!

If my sibling and mother disappeared without a trace and my family went without getting any answers and/or justice for decades, I'd certainly struggle to cope and carry on constructively with my own life, living with the unknowns and the unexplained losses.

I'm really hoping that original case forum gets reopened soon.
I know there are at least a couple of VI's that were posting on those threads.
IMO, it's going to take some kind of insider knowledge being disclosed to LE or a direct confession that this case will be solved.

JMO.

This is going to sound really bad but if BS can't pull off a kidnapping is he capable of making three women disappear? I don't know if you should be sensitive or if your mother and sister disappearing would mess with your head to the point that there isn't a normal way to deal with it. I wouldn't think you'd want to put another family through that. Victims become abusers in other situations. Maybe the people around him at the time should be looked at again.

This is going to sound really bad but if BS can't pull off a kidnapping is he capable of making three women disappear? I don't know if you should be sensitive or if your mother and sister disappearing would mess with your head to the point that there isn't a normal way to deal with it. I wouldn't think you'd want to put another family through that. Victims become abusers in other situations. Maybe the people around him at the time should be looked at again.

I understand where you're coming from. It should also be noted that he was much younger back then and it takes some time for alcohol to work its destruction on you mentally and physically. He is the ONLY one I see all three women obeying if he confronted them with a weapon and/or hostage and made them believe they'd be okay if they complied. My opinion only, of course, and not a popular one, I think.

This case is the one I'd really love to see solved. Short of a confession leading to the discovery of remains I seriously doubt it will ever happen. It will thrill me, though, if I am wrong.

It is so difficult to believe that it has been 27 years. I remember hearing about this case for the first time on "Unsolved Mysteries" and praying the women would be found soon. It is almost incomprehensible that all these years later we still don't have answers.

There’s so much information about the case of the Springfield Three,that it’s hard to know what’s true and what isn’t.
As websleuths ,we never get the full details of a case, and hard work and avid research needs to be done to uncover even the smallest of details, but none the less are part of a bigger puzzle piece.

upload_2019-8-16_17-3-55.jpeg

I’m always hearing theories on the porch light,now I do believe it’s a clue,however I would direct my attention to the far left of the front of the house, a window is open that leads to sherill’s bedroom and the screen for the window is propped up against the wall of the house...possibly the entry point?

Another thing I’d like to point out and not trying to point any fingers, is that it seems to me that janelle and her boyfriend Michael control almost the entire narrative of this case..
From where they were that night to the time they left.their are some conflicting reports about what time janelle called suzie’s Home.
Some say 8:00am others say 7:30 am while a video documentary has her saying she got up around 9:00am...she has suzie’s phone number, their planning on going to a water park together, so although janelle has a closer bond to Stacy McCall it would be safe to say that janelle and suzie were cool with each other.

Reports say that even janelle’s mother already had a place set for them to stay the night...
So why does janelle refer to Susie streeter as the other girl in this YouTube video?
2:01 minutes in..seems strange..
Not mention she and her bf were the first on the seen,she’d never been there, BF sweeps evidence away, janelle knocks, no one answers so she goes in? Yells out their names and assumed that maybe they went out for breakfast or something like that, and yet all three of their cars are sitting in the driveway..
And just before leaving she gets two obscene calls... IDK it sounds a little suspect...

Then they leave come back hours later their still not there and yet the police are not notified...

Attachments

• A2DD9459-D5EF-4C12-BEBA-E3322CC61AA3.jpeg
    A2DD9459-D5EF-4C12-BEBA-E3322CC61AA3.jpeg
    90.5 KB · Views: 8
There’s so much information about the case of the Springfield Three,that it’s hard to know what’s true and what isn’t.
As websleuths ,we never get the full details of a case, and hard work and avid research needs to be done to uncover even the smallest of details, but none the less are part of a bigger puzzle piece.

View attachment 198747

I’m always hearing theories on the porch light,now I do believe it’s a clue,however I would direct my attention to the far left of the front of the house, a window is open that leads to sherill’s bedroom and the screen for the window is propped up against the wall of the house...possibly the entry point?

Another thing I’d like to point out and not trying to point any fingers, is that it seems to me that janelle and her boyfriend Michael control almost the entire narrative of this case..
From where they were that night to the time they left.their are some conflicting reports about what time janelle called suzie’s Home.
Some say 8:00am others say 7:30 am while a video documentary has her saying she got up around 9:00am...she has suzie’s phone number, their planning on going to a water park together, so although janelle has a closer bond to Stacy McCall it would be safe to say that janelle and suzie were cool with each other.

Reports say that even janelle’s mother already had a place set for them to stay the night...
So why does janelle refer to Susie streeter as the other girl in this YouTube video?
2:01 minutes in..seems strange..
Not mention she and her bf were the first on the seen,she’d never been there, BF sweeps evidence away, janelle knocks, no one answers so she goes in? Yells out their names and assumed that maybe they went out for breakfast or something like that, and yet all three of their cars are sitting in the driveway..
And just before leaving she gets two obscene calls... IDK it sounds a little suspect...

Then they leave come back hours later their still not there and yet the police are not notified...
I’ve always thought the intruder/intruders broke the light to get someone to open the front door and see what it was. Then quickly ambush the person and push their way inside.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cricketcms